Author Topic: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind  (Read 10560 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2019, 12:22:19 PM »
This Jones dude makes a point and then tells a story about his experience. Hes very impressed with himself.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2019, 01:02:30 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2019, 01:45:44 PM »
I'll send you a hand held shop vac to get the sand out of your pussy.

A response from someone intellectually stunted, as expected.

Par for the course.
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2019, 01:53:21 PM »
Has anyone ever considered that maybe Alex Jones might be a rabid schizophrenic?

"1"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2019, 03:42:59 PM »
Has anyone ever considered that maybe Alex Jones might be a rabid schizophrenic?

"1"
He cant be because the cell towers dont have any affect on alpha males such as himself. He said this in the interview.

I haven't made through the whole podcast but he reminds me of Blaha, where hes experienced so much more than any other human.

He mixes fact with his personal experience of how he knew about whatever issue well before it became public. It's hard to listen to.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2019, 06:52:58 PM »
He cant be because the cell towers dont have any affect on alpha males such as himself. He said this in the interview.

I haven't made through the whole podcast but he reminds me of Blaha, where hes experienced so much more than any other human.

He mixes fact with his personal experience of how he knew about whatever issue well before it became public. It's hard to listen to.

The thing is though, a lot of things he's saying he knew before it became public....he's said b4 it became public.  Like the film on the secret rich cult out in the woods.  Even Rogan has given him credit for that for a while now.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »
The thing is though, a lot of things he's saying he knew before it became public....he's said b4 it became public.  Like the film on the secret rich cult out in the woods.  Even Rogan has given him credit for that for a while now.

Yeah i'm not saying hes a fraud but I am saying hes an obnoxious blow hard.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2019, 06:51:14 PM »

"1"

After watching pieces of the Rogan podcast I am convinced that Alex is not quite right mentally. The way he Flys into rages is not something that one of sound mind would do. Also found it a bit odd that Joe had to keep reassuring Alex that he believed him and loved him to calm Alex down. Pretty good entertainment on that podcast but I wouldn't put any other value to it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »
After watching pieces of the Rogan podcast I am convinced that Alex is not quite right mentally. The way he Flys into rages is not something that one of sound mind would do. Also found it a bit odd that Joe had to keep reassuring Alex that he believed him and loved him to calm Alex down. Pretty good entertainment on that podcast but I wouldn't put any other value to it.

He reminded me of Goodman's character in The Big Lebowski.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
After watching pieces of the Rogan podcast I am convinced that Alex is not quite right mentally.

he's clearly 'altered'... probably lives on phenibut.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2019, 03:45:47 AM »
Definitely is ADHD as well.  Can't focus on one subject more than 2 seconds.  He covers 6 conspiracy theories in 1 sentence.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2019, 05:16:44 AM »
A very intelligent guy, but he has lost the plot. A padded cell awaits.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2019, 10:12:48 AM »
I've noticed all media and podcasts that have a large following usually keep viewers off balance and agitated as opposed to comfortable.  This could be just a well orchestrated way to get lots of viewers.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2019, 01:45:42 PM »
 :-\
Holy fuck.  Some of this stuff is starting to click.  The stuff about DMT and communicating with other dimensions is blowing my mind.  You have to watch the whole thing, don't just watch clips.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I'm among the last of people to invoke that illiterate "hurt durf, tl;dr" horseshit, but that podcast is VERY long.  Would you kindly note some of the mind-blowing things that struck you most?  You seem intelligent, but I'd really like to see some examples of this supposedly hard core shit before I watch a couple of guys talking for hours about something as nebulous as "I realized such and such profound stuff while I was high as a kite."

I'm not necessarily saying they're full of it, but I have listened to stoned folk go on about something they found incredibly deep while they were high...more often than not, their "revelations" only seemed so because the drugs muddied their thinking.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2019, 01:52:38 PM »
joe rogan get's a visit by alex jones.

total iq is still not over 2 digits

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2019, 10:48:37 PM »
Joe needs to pay more attention.  He was shocked about that bill in New York about infanticide (and the Virginia governor) and that's been out there for 2 or 3 weeks.

Too busy smoking weed 24/7.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2019, 10:51:27 PM »
A very intelligent guy, but he has lost the plot. A padded cell awaits.

He was simply paranoid until everything he was paranoid about came true. That would make anyone crazy. The guy pushes the envelope and is a hard listen. Some can't hang.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2019, 06:20:38 PM »
I'm among the last of people to invoke that illiterate "hurt durf, tl;dr" horseshit, but that podcast is VERY long.  Would you kindly note some of the mind-blowing things that struck you most?  You seem intelligent, but I'd really like to see some examples of this supposedly hard core shit before I watch a couple of guys talking for hours about something as nebulous as "I realized such and such profound stuff while I was high as a kite."

I'm not necessarily saying they're full of it, but I have listened to stoned folk go on about something they found incredibly deep while they were high...more often than not, their "revelations" only seemed so because the drugs muddied their thinking.

Again, what does he say that's so "mind-blowing"?   

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2019, 07:38:39 AM »
I'm among the last of people to invoke that illiterate "hurt durf, tl;dr" horseshit, but that podcast is VERY long.  Would you kindly note some of the mind-blowing things that struck you most?  You seem intelligent, but I'd really like to see some examples of this supposedly hard core shit before I watch a couple of guys talking for hours about something as nebulous as "I realized such and such profound stuff while I was high as a kite."

Again, what does he say that's so "mind-blowing"?  

It's obviously not for you so don't worry about it.

Go back to watching cartoons and eating Count Chocula.  Nothing to see here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2019, 08:00:46 AM »
Pray 4 War is an enlightened fun fighter, exposing the truth on getbig and changing the world, one keyboard click at a time!!
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2019, 08:03:34 AM »
Pray 4 War is an enlightened fun fighter, exposing the truth on getbig and changing the world, one keyboard click at a time!!

....and SF1900 is a unfunny kunt that should go back to playing with his tiny dick and leave the trolling to the experts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2019, 08:12:36 AM »
....and SF1900 is a unfunny kunt that should go back to playing with his tiny dick and leave the trolling to the experts.

Why so triggered? Sensitive?

It’s just meaningless words on the internet.  ??? ???
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2019, 08:13:32 AM »
Why so triggered? Sensitive?

It’s just meaningless words on the internet.  ??? ???

I rest my case.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2019, 08:22:01 AM »
I rest my case.

Serious question:

Why do you think you have it all figured out and everyone else (well, most everyone else) is lost?
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2019, 08:32:14 AM »
Serious question:

Why do you think you have it all figured out and everyone else (well, most everyone else) is lost?

That sounds like an assumption and not a question.