Author Topic: Cover of new Rolling Stone featuring Liberal Left Women  (Read 5750 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Cover of new Rolling Stone featuring Liberal Left Women
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 06:33:05 AM »
And we're well on our way... Somalian??? WTF is this shite.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 07:28:36 AM »
Notice how the picture of the Ds is backlit, bright colors, smiles...and the picture of Trump looks like he wants to punch you in the face?  Real subtlety there...Time magazine has been doing the same with Rs and Ds for decades.  Control the media and you control the population....for awhile.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 08:33:55 AM »

Unfucking real that a white woman says Minnesota is concurred,I mean really you want fucking Somali pirates running our country?And he doesn’t feel the need to speak English?I truly hope someone steps up and takes care of this shit.Im losing faith.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 08:35:41 AM »
Watch the 23 min video in the AOC thread in the political section here.

It sums all this up.
Y

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 08:58:40 AM »
Unfucking real that a white woman says Minnesota is concurred,I mean really you want fucking Somali pirates running our country?And he doesn’t feel the need to speak English?I truly hope someone steps up and takes care of this shit.Im losing faith.

As someone that was born, and grew up in the northern midwest I am floored that MI and MN are supporting and turning into the middle east.  Having lived in the St. Paul area briefly, and witnessing their liberal cucktard ways; I'm not as shocked it's happening if this guy and Oman/Omar...whatever the fuck her name is are around that area and got elected, but I am still shocked.  The Dearborne, MI videos of the stonings blow my gosh damn mind! :o

Somalis are fucking destroyers of all things good and peaceful.  There is a town here (luckily 3+ hours away)  that for years has been a nice place made up of whites and a lot of hispanics that have gotten along just wonderfully for decades.  Then under Obumma, the Sudanese started coming in.....a little conflict between them and Mexicans because the Sudanese started opening their own businesses that drew away from what allowed the Mexicans to be successful, but mostly fine still.  And then came the Somalians who hate the Sudanese, and the Mexicans, and the whites.......it is turning into a shit hole, and there is constant conflict between the minority groups which has been most caused by the Somalians, BECAUSE they believe in taking over vs. assimilation.  If they want shit the way it was in their shithole country, they need to  go the fuck back home. >:(

I'm telling you guys on the left....you may not like Trump, but he IS trying to save our country.  He is not against Americans of any kind whether it is race, gender, religion (peaceful ones), or preference.  He does not want to take away your rights or your "entitlements"......He IS trying to protect those rights and "entitlements" for YOU.....EVERY legal American citizen, and those that show they are worthy and willing to go through the process to obtain the PRIVILEGE of becoming a U.S. citizen.  Figure this out before you vote in 2020 or you will learn these truths the hard way, and the rest of us are going to be heavily armed and telling you to go fuck yourselves when you ask for protection during the culture war that WILL take place!!!

2020- Vote to keep making America great!  

Or... 2021-2024 literally might have FIGHT TO THE DEATH to get your own country back.  It IS that fucking serious people!  Look at what muzzies in Dearborne, MI, this guy, and the anti-semite in Congress have been able to do alone. >:(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »
Notice how the picture of the Ds is backlit, bright colors, smiles...and the picture of Trump looks like he wants to punch you in the face?  Real subtlety there...Time magazine has been doing the same with Rs and Ds for decades.  Control the media and you control the population....for awhile.
Remember when they photoshopped Al Gore's junk to make it look like he had a big package?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 10:40:38 AM »

Just vile...Really......cuckt ards like Strawman and Shit Fetish Cuck Howard must be rejoicing.
K

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2019, 10:43:10 AM »
Thats how retarded the left really is. Used to be a balancing act on the line between right/left.

Now its "Make America Great" vs. "Fukk all you white people who made this country, we want it,and we didnt do a thing for it".

And if you are American, white, and worked youre whole life, and still support this, go check yourself in, youre mentally fukked...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:53 AM »
Lol. 4 of the dumbest, craziest, vile women in America.  Pure evil too
irongearco.com

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 05:03:15 PM »
Who says he's everyones hero? Only people w/ severe TDS really. Go scissor your girl Strawwoman w/ your 4 Rolling Stone hero's.
Maybe your Tranny penoris will work for a change. Fucking idiot.  ::)

Why so cranky?

Did you get your period?

There is no shortage of hero worship for Trump on this board...as I'm sure you know

Glad to hear that you don't include yourself in that crowd of dumbfounded dipshits

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 05:08:26 PM »
Remember when they photoshopped Al Gore's junk to make it look like he had a big package?

Please don't post the pic, but provide an article quote backing this. 

Really, that desperate to seem alpha?  Man, Hollyweird and DC are just all smoke and mirrors, and made up of cray-crays!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 02:49:08 AM »
Please don't post the pic, but provide an article quote backing this. 

Really, that desperate to seem alpha?  Man, Hollyweird and DC are just all smoke and mirrors, and made up of cray-crays!
It was the November 9, 2000 cover of Rolling Stone.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 03:31:30 AM »
Nancy Pelosi looks like death warmed up.
AOC just sounds like the standard college leftist. Don't know much about Jahana Hayes. I'll give Omar some credit for having the guts/naivety to call out the Zionist lobby so she might have her uses.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2019, 06:32:55 AM »

Elected Somalian who couldn't speak English or didn't even bother.

Great work America.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 06:51:58 AM »
Why so cranky?

Did you get your period?

There is no shortage of hero worship for Trump on this board...as I'm sure you know

Glad to hear that you don't include yourself in that crowd of dumbfounded dipshits

LMAO   ;D

Strawman bringing me back to earth. Thanks brother...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 07:24:10 AM »
Nancy Pelosi looks like death warmed up.
AOC just sounds like the standard college leftist. Don't know much about Jahana Hayes. I'll give Omar some credit for having the guts/naivety to call out the Zionist lobby so she might have her uses.

I am enjoying the unhinged AOC bullying Senile Pelosi - the POS deserves it.
K

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:53 PM »
Women, Mooslims, men from Somalia, Latinas.  Democrats love to check off boxes in the victim hierarchy.  They can't win based on the merits of their ideas.  For them pity is bette rthan respect.  Social justice is more important than competence.

They will be nominating a disabled, African American, Mooslim, trans-gendered lesbian for President soon.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 05:07:48 PM »
speaking of rolling stone... here's the song under my thumb

The way she does just what she's told down to me
The change has come
She's under my thumb
Ah, ah, say it's alright
Under my thumb
It's a Siamese cat of a girl
Under my thumb
She's the sweetest, hmmm, pet in the world
It's down to me
The way she talks when she's spoken to
Down to me, the change has come
She's under my thumb

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 09:06:21 PM »
It was the November 9, 2000 cover of Rolling Stone.

I don't want to see it HN.  I'm just wondering if that was actually a written story somewhere that they did that, or if people just noticed he had a big dick and someone made up that RS and Gore actually would do that? 

It just seems strange that they'd be doing a photo shoot, and someone would tell a guy running for POTUS "we need more sock", or that he himself would stuff it.  But then again, like I said nothing should really be surprising in the two lands of make believe in our nation.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2019, 03:20:12 AM »
I don't want to see it HN.  I'm just wondering if that was actually a written story somewhere that they did that, or if people just noticed he had a big dick and someone made up that RS and Gore actually would do that? 

It just seems strange that they'd be doing a photo shoot, and someone would tell a guy running for POTUS "we need more sock", or that he himself would stuff it.  But then again, like I said nothing should really be surprising in the two lands of make believe in our nation.
It was a big story at the time but I don't know who broke the news.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:51 AM »
Just returned from grocery shopping.

On the magazine rack at the checkout was the new issue of Rolling Stone. Joo libtard periodical.

On the cover are four retards: Hag Pelosi, the filthy Muzzie broad, the space cadet young whore, and some chocolate face (?).

“Women Shaping the Future”

::)

The US is fucked if the likes of these ‘tards get in real positions of power.

Great description- Well Summed up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 03:49:55 AM »
As always, you are nothing but a typist.    A hunt & peck typist.  What a maroon.

He’s Cuckold Liberal - No need to say anything else.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2019, 06:08:04 AM »
As always, no shortage of right wing crybabies on this board with short memories

The wave of women elected to Congress is a current story whether you like it or not

Here's a cover of your hero just to remind you that Rolling Stone has given your messiah a cover too...when he was the big political story at that time

Maybe they will give him another cover when he resigns, loses the next election and/or is thrown in jail

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2019, 06:31:07 AM »
Hot!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2019, 06:47:07 AM »
This is going to end soooooo badly.