Author Topic: College Scam Busted - dozens arrested  (Read 13511 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: College Scam Busted - dozens arrested
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2019, 01:20:50 PM »
i can see the headlines now former full house star to go to the big house.
;D ;D ;D ;D     lock her up, lock her up.
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2019, 01:24:27 PM »
i can see the headlines now former full house star to go to the big house.
It's only one felony charge which will probably be plead down to a misdemeaner so probably no jail time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2019, 01:37:41 PM »
No jail time, just heavy fines, community service.

Should make them pay tuition for some needy students.

Their kids should be booted from the colleges they cheated to get into.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »
No jail time, just heavy fines, community service.

Should make them pay tuition for some needy students.

Their kids should be booted from the colleges they cheated to get into.

Those kids should absolutely be booted from school.  Probably going to be tough getting into another decent school with that fraud on the record.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2019, 02:05:39 PM »
Those kids should absolutely be booted from school.  Probably going to be tough getting into another decent school with that fraud on the record.

They are dumb so that won't help.

Probably shouldn't be in college anyway.

The Loughlin kid is a youtube star but that will probably be over for her now.  She has millions of followers to her videos about make-up and style.

The Macy kid wants to be an actress.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2019, 02:10:27 PM »
They are dumb so that won't help.

Probably shouldn't be in college anyway.

The Loughlin kid is a youtube star but that will probably be over for her now.  She has millions of followers to her videos about make-up and style.

The Macy kid wants to be an actress.
Again, she should just live off of a trust fund and be done with it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: college scam busted
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2019, 02:22:33 PM »
Are you really that naive?  Most jobs could be performed by high school students.  I doubt these kids were engineering majors.  Political Science, Communications, English, History, Education, Psychology (B.S.degree), Philosophy, Gender Studies, Social Work, etc, are probably their majors.  You know, the really hard stuff.

Why purchase grades for such easy classes you can get Bs and As for free?
Q

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2019, 02:44:13 PM »
This has re-opened interest in Kushner's acceptance. His father made a $2.5 million dollar donation to Harvard shortly to his sons acceptance.

J

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2019, 02:53:06 PM »
This has re-opened interest in Kushner's acceptance. His father made a $2.5 million dollar donation to Harvard shortly to his sons acceptance.

J

Harvard is a private institution.  They can decide to accept whoever they want.  It was all legal and above board.  Rich people donate money all the time.  The colleges can accept whoever they want regardless of the students grades.  It's all arbitrary.  Do you think Obama's daughters got into Harvard on their grades?  They got in because he was the President.

The stuff these people did was illegal.  The cheating on the SATs, payoffs, bribes, and fake athletic resumes, along with tax evasion by deducting the bribes as charitable contributions.  The tax evasion alone is a felony.  You don't mess with the IRS.  It's big crime. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »
Harvard is a private institution.  They can decide to accept whoever they want.  It was all legal and above board.  Rich people donate money all the time.  The colleges can accept whoever they want regardless of the students grades.  It's all arbitrary.  Do you think Obama's daughters got into Harvard on their grades?  They got in because he was the President.

The stuff these people did was illegal.  The cheating on the SATs, payoffs, bribes, and fake athletic resumes, along with tax evasion by deducting the bribes as charitable contributions.  The tax evasion alone is a felony.  You don't mess with the IRS.  It's big crime. 

solid post

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 03:52:41 PM »
It's only one felony charge which will probably be plead down to a misdemeaner so probably no jail time.

I don't know.  They fooked with the IRS.  So I think they're fooked now.  Look at Wesley Snipes. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2019, 03:57:41 PM »
I don't know.  They fooked with the IRS.  So I think they're fooked now.  Look at Wesley Snipes. 

IRS is criminal and civil, plus you will get hit with wire fraud, mail fraud etc - which are federal as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »

Mr. Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, graduated from Harvard University with his Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Biology.

It's what helped him discover Caliber Fitness Solutions The Leader in Human Evolution.
X

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 05:56:56 PM »
They're kids are the type you'll always see at college campus rallies denouncing white privelage and "THE RICH".

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »
But what happens later in life when their skills and knowledge doesn't represent the purchased grades?
Nobody realizes it because most of what these kids learn in college isn't used in real life.  They all major in ancient literature or some other BS.  For most jobs college is a waste of a degree.  The degree from the 'big name' school gets your foot in the door but doesn't necessarily mean real intelligence.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 06:55:11 PM »
They're kids are the type you'll always see at college campus rallies denouncing white privelage and "THE RICH".

Yep.  White rich people who attained riches via "talent" or association advocating against any type of privilege, and people buying into it is one of the funniest real life comedy sketches Hollyweird has ever put pen to paper and made come to life.

Ever here of a celebrity/rich person turning down a VIP section, free fashion, free event/dinner, or pass to the front of the line and suggest it be given to some needy folk?   Me neither. :-X

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2019, 08:55:55 PM »
Yep.  White rich people who attained riches via "talent" or association advocating against any type of privilege, and people buying into it is one of the funniest real life comedy sketches Hollyweird has ever put pen to paper and made come to life.

Ever here of a celebrity/rich person turning down a VIP section, free fashion, free event/dinner, or pass to the front of the line and suggest it be given to some needy folk?   Me neither. :-X
Man, no one Will understand this OLD reference, but as a kid in the 80s I was MAJOR Pete Rose fan. Im from LA but his style of jumping slides, hard nosed playing...he was my HERO. I did jumping, headfirst slides in fucking little league for NO reason I was such a fan... and busted my arms up until my mom got pissed. My Dad for my birthday got us tickets to Dodgers/Reds, like 1986 at Dodger Stadium. Behind Reds dug out so I could see Pete. My dad said at my birthday, "I couldn't afford front row, those were like $1100, but 5th row and you can see Pete. 3 innings in, DOUCHEBAG fucking asshole with Rolex in FRONT ROW is just YELLING to his little crowd in front row how he gets ALL LA tickets front row FOR FREE through his accounting firm.... then says how he sat next to Riley at Lakers final. Fuckin said he USUALLY  cant use them and gives them away. My fuckin Dad heard it and I was 12 years old but remember the look on my Dads face after he saved up for his kid to see Pete Rose and douche has front row for free.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2019, 09:11:01 PM »
Man, no one Will undetstand this OLD reference, but as a kid in the 80s I was MAJOR Pete Rose fan. Im from LA but his style of jumping slides, hard nosed playing...he was my HERO. I did jumping, headfirst slides in fucking little league for NO reason I was such a fan... and busted my arms up until my mom got pissed. My Dad for my birthday got us tickets to Dodgers/Reds, like 1986 at Dodger Stadium. Behind Reds dug out so I could see Pete. My dad said at my birthday, "I couldn't afford front row, those were like $1100, but 5th row and you can see Pete. 3 innings in, DOUCHEBAG fucking asshole with Rolex in FRONT ROW is just YELLING to his little crowd in front row how he gets ALL LA tickets front row FOR FREE through his accounting firm.... then says how he sat next to Riley at Lakers final. Fuckin said he USUALLY  cant use them and gives them away. My fuckin Dad heard it and I was 12 years old but remember the look on my Dads face after he saved up for his kid to see Pete Rose and douche has front row for free.

LOL!  Great story, but a sad ending.  Just think though you're dad alive or gone, ??? knows that you remember that, and that you learned and valued this lesson enough to share it years later.  That fuckhead in the front row can't buy that, and it certainly doesn't come free....in fact we now know it costs slightly less than $1100! ;)  Dad sounds like an awesome dude NT! 8)

If I wasn't destined to be a midget, I would have been a major leaguer or a qb.  If little league was the same on the west back then as it was in the upper midwest you know what I'm saying here......I pitched for 3 innings, and then was either in the outfield or at shortstop because of my arm.  I was always picked first for either qb or running back(after being passed over, and playing the first game with new groups of course...too short...can't ball ::)) if I was picked for being the qb....it almost always turned into "ok myt1 is "all-time" qb... both teams" LOL!

Charlie Hustle brah!! 8)

Thanks for posting that story.....brought back great little league memories of my own.  Good times!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2019, 11:45:08 PM »
Lies!  White people do everything on their own merit.  This is some scam to bring down the white man.  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 01:17:27 AM »
Lies!  White people do everything on their own merit.  This is some scam to bring down the white man.  ::)

Nope, rich Hollyweird Libtards are very fucked up. Not as bad a Chicongo, gang-banging nig-nogs, but still horrible ass-clowns.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 02:21:44 AM »

The stuff these people did was illegal.  The cheating on the SATs, payoffs, bribes, and fake athletic resumes, along with tax evasion by deducting the bribes as charitable contributions.  The tax evasion alone is a felony.  You don't mess with the IRS.  It's big crime.  

That is not the point. What they are saying is that Harvard students are recognized as being the brightest and having earned their acceptance. Kushner was admitted ( they are implying) through a pay to play route and therefor is misrepresenting himself by claiming to be a “ Harvard “ grad because it (like the bulk of the things the super rich have) was not earned.

J

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 03:55:43 AM »
That is not the point. What they are saying is that Harvard students are recognized as being the brightest and having earned their acceptance. Kushner was admitted ( they are implying) through a pay to play route and therefor is misrepresenting himself by claiming to be a “ Harvard “ grad because it (like the bulk of the things the super rich have) was not earned.

J

Kushner going to Harvard has no similarity to this college scam.

His father made a completely legal donation.  Harvard gets to decide who gets accepted.  All legal.  Happens all the time.

They also accept many legacy students who would not otherwise make the grade for acceptance.

If you don't know what legacy means look it up.

George W. Bush went to Yale.  Do you think he was a top student?  Do you think the Obama daughter would have got into Harvard on her grades?

Now, if you are just a nobody, average Joe, then you have to be a top student and score super high on the SAT, etc.  Even then you might not get in.

GWB's SAT scores, while good, wouldn't get him into our state college where I live.

https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/yale-university/817907-how-did-george-bush-get-into-yale.html

"His father was a legacy, and he was politically well-connected.

There was this aricle about how he got into Yale through affirmative action, it was written in 03' during the Supreme Court decision about Affirmative Action @ UMich.

wrote:
    If our President had the slightest sense of irony, he might have paused to ask himself, "Wait a minute. How did I get into Yale?" It wasn't because of any academic achievement: his high school record was ordinary. It wasn't because of his life experience--prosperous family, fancy prep school--which was all too familiar at Yale. It wasn't his SAT scores: 566 verbal and 640 math.

They may not have had an explicit point system at Yale in 1964, but Bush clearly got in because of affirmative action. Affirmative action for the son and grandson of alumni. Affirmative action for a member of a politically influential family. Affirmative action for a boy from a fancy prep school. These forms of affirmative action still go on."

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 04:33:58 AM »
Why purchase grades for such easy classes you can get Bs and As for free?
They weren't purchasing grades but buying in to the college.  Once you get in you're set.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 05:59:30 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 07:23:46 AM »
College-entrance case ensnares Obama family’s tennis instructor

A college tennis coach who also served as the personal instructor for former first lady Michelle Obama and her daughter, Malia, was among the 46 people charged by federal authorities in a sweeping college admissions bribery case announced Tuesday.

According to the indictment unsealed Tuesday by federal prosecutors in Massachusetts, Gordon Ernst, the women’s tennis coach at the University of Rhode Island, is accused of conspiracy to commit racketeering during the years he served as a tennis coach at Georgetown University.

There is no suggestion that Malia, a sophomore at Harvard, was implicated in the scandal in any way.

https://news.yahoo.com/collegeentrance-case-ensnares-obama-familys-tennis-instructor-203928293.html

The corrupted Gay Muslim and his vile Mooch implicated -----------big surprise  ::) 
K