Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 69041 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 02:22:37 AM »
15 years maximum for steriods. they are going to be bitches in there.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 03:50:06 AM »
Robert Dimaggio posts here on occasion (IronMag) maybe he can shed some light.
Probably cant speak about it though. PJ and Aaron worked for Rob (IronMag Labs) took what they learned from him (all contacts, distributors, etc) and launched Blackstone Labs.
(Copied it almost to a "T").

Aaron had a couple of borderline supps when he first started Redcon, but discontinued them after a 1st run.

SOMAL-1 Blend 65 mg:

1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one
1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one Decanoate
1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one Enanthate

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 04:10:27 AM »
So cliff richard-notes.

Are PJ Braun and Singerman going to jail?
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 04:22:58 AM »
So cliff richard-notes.

Fantastic reference to a great song:

And Riot's version was great...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 05:18:48 AM »
So cliff richard-notes.

Prison.  Read the whole thing.   Its as bad as it comes and pretty accurate.  Someone definitely snitched...especially having those emails
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:07 AM »

Prison.  Read the whole thing.   Its as bad as it comes and pretty accurate.  Someone definitely snitched...especially having those emails

Vince, since you were a former, distant associate of PJ and Singerman, is there any chance you might get caught up in all of this?   ???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:12 AM »
gotca - get big is the land of call outs - the ultimate recess playground :)

i wonder if they were selling straight gear? like UG stuff

or if they were selling supplements with traces of gear added into the recipe?
Sounds like the latter.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:16 AM »
So these guys were trying to revive the supps era of the 90's by spiking that shit with aas?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 06:38:27 AM »
Vince, since you were a former, distant associate of PJ and Singerman, is there any chance you might get caught up in all of this?   ???

VVV insulated himself, made his money from those two meatheads and let them take the fall.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:02 AM »
What do you expect?

This industry is made up of criminals, drug dealers, addicts, g4p, snitches

Not surprising

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 07:11:11 AM »
So these guys were trying to revive the supps era of the 90's by spiking that shit with aas?

Unregulated steroids and esoteric non FDA approved drugs under the guise of prohormones, then when that got too hot, they sold them as regular supplements usually by shuffling them around to certain trusted supplement dealers and shell companies. Pages 11 - 17 on the indictment is what's going to get them fucked. It shows sourcing, creation of shell companies to knowingly skirt the law, conspiracy to deal in steroids, etc.... all in their own words.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 07:22:48 AM »
They should have been stock piling cash so when this happened and I’m sure they knew it would they could leave the country and live off the grid.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2019, 07:24:21 AM »

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2019, 07:31:29 AM »
I think I read somewhere that the midget has a drug charge from CT...
Federal judges do not take kindly to that, even if it was a state charge.
There is a 100% chance said midget goes to jail...however, his sentence will be less than 10 years, and is non violent, so he will spend approx 3-5 years in a minimum security "camp"...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 07:32:57 AM »
After reading the PDF, it looks like Robert was involved with BSL. (I didnt realize that).

So yes, Robert wont be here on GetBig speaking about this. If they dig into IronMag Labs (who sell the same crap) it could get worse for him.

Greed.  :-\

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2019, 07:37:16 AM »
Unregulated steroids and esoteric non FDA approved drugs under the guise of prohormones, then when that got too hot, they sold them as regular supplements usually by shuffling them around to certain trusted supplement dealers and shell companies. Pages 11 - 17 on the indictment is what's going to get them fucked. It shows sourcing, creation of shell companies to knowingly skirt the law, conspiracy to deal in steroids, etc.... all in their own words.

1. Not smart and hope if they have families hopefully they are secure.

2. Where can I buy these supps?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 07:42:38 AM »
They should have been stock piling cash so when this happened and I’m sure they knew it would they could leave the country and live off the grid.

Good one  :D :D

Career bb's are some of the most high maintenence people around. Imagine the carbon footprint it takes to do it.

Few are hardened in the flames of self-sufficiency and living off the grid such as Vince G, LGBBQ.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 07:47:09 AM »
After reading the PDF, yeah, these guys are fucked. They liked to show off the houses and cars, and all that Instatool shit, now they can show their prison cell pics with the phones smuggled in their ass-cracks.
Not looking good for these guys... :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 07:50:40 AM »
Vince, since you were a former, distant associate of PJ and Singerman, is there any chance you might get caught up in all of this?   ???

They are looking for the top people although I'm surprised they got James.   However, after me and Vissy got divorced, I did have intentions on moving down to Boca Raton where I would have likely have worked for Aaron in sales and customer service although I would have likely taken up a job at one of the many booming anti-aging clinics or pain management centers otherwise since I would have been paid more.   Aaron was paying his customer service reps about 10 bucks an hour at the time which wasn't enough to live in an area like Boca and there was this pain clinic that was going to pay me 40k a year handling their distribution and buying.   Its good to work for friends but 10 bucks an hour is chump change and some people have the notion that I'm cheap labor.  

I decided against it altogether as I felt that I had more opportunities and more stability just moving back to Greenville, SC.   Best decision I made.  

I
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:04 AM »
After reading the PDF, yeah, these guys are fucked. They liked to show off the houses and cars, and all that Instatool shit, now they can show their prison cell pics with the phones smuggled in their ass-cracks.
Not looking good for these guys... :-\

Redcon1 will still be around...separate entity.   This all has to do with Blackstone Labs activities.   
A

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:59 AM »
The iron addicts gym in miami was the incident I was referencing:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article134261519.html

But I know Lakeland, FL had a big bust prior to this.

Oh....that was a while ago.  I thought you were referring to something more recent.  I reached out to one that a certain YT "cat" recommends, and was a little put off by how they operate and the fact that I can't verify the "Dr.", and I can't find any verification of his actual medical dr. status....just that he has a phd.  

BTW, when I mention "how they operate".....I just want to be clear that I'm not questioning the legitimacy of their compounds or the friendliness/helpfulness of the staff.  Their stuff comes from a legit compounding pharm in FL, and the staff was very nice and helpful.  However, the staff lady I talked to over-shared about a certain client of the Dr's (HIPPA) by telling me what I was interested in was a big favorite of that client (More HIPPA).  The fact that I can't find any actual medical dr. certification, and did find an ex-wife beating charge story was also made me go  :-\

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 08:00:33 AM »

Even so, that comparison has Duchaine rolling in the grave.

I'm not sure if you're making a joke about Dan being dead and saying juice related, or the fact that someone would compare the brilliance of Duchaine to these to dipshits?

If it's the first, he battled with a rare kidney disease IIRC his whole life.  If anything exacerbated it it wasn't juice, it was likely all the home-brewed GHB which is made from paint thinner and photo development chemicals and/or fucking with DNP.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 08:01:13 AM »

2. Where can I buy these supps?

I think all the interesting stuff is gone from dealers it seems. But there seems to a thriving business on Ebay, only $90 - 100 per bottle on average. :).

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 08:05:57 AM »

Redcon1 will still be around...separate entity.   This all has to do with Blackstone Labs activities.   

Vince, would they not look further into Aaron's business affairs, like if Redcon was funded by illegal BSL money??
Or they dont care and just focus on this 1 case for now?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 08:13:30 AM »
Vince, would they not look further into Aaron's business affairs, like if Redcon was funded by illegal BSL money??
Or they dont care and just focus on this 1 case for now?

The owner of the company being charged with money laundering isnt going to help redcon1 in the long term.