Author Topic: House unanimously passes resolution calling for Mueller report to be made public  (Read 3770 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Finally something I think we can all agree on

House unanimously passes resolution calling for Mueller report on Trump to be made public

The House on Thursday overwhelmingly passed a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be made available to the public and Congress.

The measure passed 420 to zero, with four members voting present.

That resolution is non binding, meaning that Mueller and Attorney General William Barr would not be forced to make any materials public, other than what the special counsel regulations dictate.

The Republican-controlled Senate is not expected to take up the resolution.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-unanimously-passes-resolution-calling-mueller-report-trump-be-made-n983221

Apparently that little closet case Lindsey Graham blocked this in the Senate

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/434124-graham-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-made-public

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
*break in not acknowledging you to acknowledge the fact that we both posted this, and it got no acknowledgement from anyone but us*

Funny ;D

Ok, and.....

>:(

*Break over*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Finally something I think we can all agree on
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-unanimously-passes-resolution-calling-mueller-report-trump-be-made-n983221

Apparently that little closet case Lindsey Graham blocked this in the Senate

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/434124-graham-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-made-public
Would be interesting to see a public report, seriously doubt it would reveal jack shit with all the redactions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
*break in not acknowledging you to acknowledge the fact that we both posted this, and it got no acknowledgement from anyone but us*

Funny ;D

Ok, and.....

>:(

*Break over*

It's hilarious that you think I pay attention to what you post

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Would be interesting to see a public report, seriously doubt it would reveal jack shit with all the redactions.

Probably not.  Both parties would want major redacs.

The only reason I support the Senate blocking it, is that they're saying they'll block it UNLESS the house agrees to open a new investigation into Killary, the servers, and her campaign.  After almost 3 years of this shit fair is fair, and she does need to go to jail. 

Dems/left have no more use for her or Bill, so I don't understand why everyone on the left doesn't just say "fuck it....have at her(them)".  I mean probably 1/4 of the people that voted for Trump actually voted AGAINST Killary or "the Clintons"

I actually think that they should create an amendment that states no previous POTUS' spouse can ever become POTUS.  If Hillary would have won in '16 and in 2020 that would have given one married couple almost two decades in the most powerful position in the world.   Imagine if she would have won back to back the first time she ran.  Chelsea would have grown up, married, and became a mother all while her parents were shaping the nation (world really).....That's kind of frightening, and goes against what the the founders wanted.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Probably not.  Both parties would want major redacs.

The only reason I support the Senate blocking it, is that they're saying they'll block it UNLESS the house agrees to open a new investigation into Killary, the servers, and her campaign.  After almost 3 years of this shit fair is fair, and she does need to go to jail. 

Dems/left have no more use for her or Bill, so I don't understand why everyone on the left doesn't just say "fuck it....have at her(them)".  I mean probably 1/4 of the people that voted for Trump actually voted AGAINST Killary or "the Clintons"

I actually think that they should create an amendment that states no previous POTUS' spouse can ever become POTUS.  If Hillary would have won in '16 and in 2020 that would have given one married couple almost two decades in the most powerful position in the world.   Imagine if she would have won back to back the first time she ran.  Chelsea would have grown up, married, and became a mother all while her parents were shaping the nation (world really).....That's kind of frightening, and goes against what the the founders wanted.

The FBI investigated Hillary and the servers. Why would anyone think that is something that you would hold over our heads to have the upcoming investigative report released? That's just politics.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It may not contain any damning information on the president. If that is the case the public needs to see it. It may contain daming information. If thats the case the public needs to see it. It's not brain surgery. redact methods and sources and put it out there good or bad. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The FBI investigated Hillary and the servers. Why would anyone think that is something that you would hold over our heads to have the upcoming investigative report released? That's just politics.

You have to admit it was a sham of an "investigation".  And they did find she broke the law and national security protocol was not followed.  That is treason.  Obama's DOJ told not to go after her.

Zuckerberg also ended up in front of Congress.  It was Hillary they wanted to help not Trump dude. 

You're Vladamir.....do you want a guy talking about enforcing new trade, becoming a strong nation and re-establing as the only real super-power, and rebuilding a depleted military courtesy of Obumma , OR do you want a shriveled old hag that's on multiple vids tripping, falling, and being held up by S.S. while she carries hot sauce in her person to pander to blacks?

Please, tell me your choice comrade?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I understand even accept you have a different view and perspective on THIS and other issues.
Hearing different opinions and perspectives is what makes this forum interesting.

In my opinion, you've made some thought provoking points.
BUT , resorting to insults and ridicule takes away from your main ideas.

I'm not pompous wind bag and  don't mind a bit of funny and clever humor.
But piling on the insults doesn't help move the debate fwd.

Thanks

WTF, I insulted no one here in that post and it wasn't directed at you anyway.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
WTF, I insulted no one here in that post and it wasn't directed at you anyway.

Ignore "Howard". He's a rambling lunatic - he will also leave the board in frustration after a few weeks of being "bullied"
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
Ignore "Howard". He's a rambling lunatic - he will also leave the board in frustration after a few weeks of being "bullied"
I look forward to that day when (once again) I don't have to wade through his excessive, rambling, repetitive posts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Too bad, the truth could set Trump free...or not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
https://www.countable.us/articles/23686-lindsey-graham-don-t-release-mueller-report-setting-special-counsel-probe-hillary-s-emails-do-agree?utm_content=buffer07830&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=countable_social

Some congresspeople are total jerk-offs. I'm not sure how they think they can get anything worthwhile accomplished when they're so busy playing pissing games. As Long as the chasm between the parties continues were destined to more of the same, which is just a bunch of do nothing crap. Both sides need to shit or get off the pot. It's disgusting and an embarrassment for the U.S. My God, learn to live in the moment!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
https://www.countable.us/articles/23686-lindsey-graham-don-t-release-mueller-report-setting-special-counsel-probe-hillary-s-emails-do-agree?utm_content=buffer07830&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=countable_social

I don't have FB.  Please post what the results are so far.  Also, if you have a second fake FB set up, please cast a yes vote on my behalf.

Really, none of this matters.  We already heard Cohen testify there was nothing there, some dems say there's nothing there, and cohen and manafort's judges saying no collusion.

If Trump wins in 2020 many will vote straight Republican ticket just to make the dems lose control and shut them up, as well as to make sure the wall is built and chain migration ends.

Remember when Obuma told the Russian when he thought his mic was off "don't worry, once I'm re-elected I'll have more flexibility"?  Well, left-tards if you don't like Trump now you're going to be drenched in tears every day when he fulfills his checklist of things to do to MAGA from 2020 through 2024+!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some congresspeople are total jerk-offs. I'm not sure how they think they can get anything worthwhile accomplished when they're so busy playing pissing games. As Long as the chasm between the parties continues were destined to more of the same, which is just a bunch of do nothing crap. Both sides need to shit or get off the pot. It's disgusting and an embarrassment for the U.S. My God, learn to live in the moment!

GO FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Hillary and Bill need to be put in jail.  Go rent "Hillary's America", go to YT and watch "Rise of the Clintons", "Clinton Cash"  search for.... clinton murders, hillary and uranium one, hillary clinton server scandal truth, 2016 election and FB....and on and on.  There's all of your crimes.  Trump knew a guy who read that wiki leaks was going to dump some info just like the rest of us.  That guy may or may not have talked to Julian himself, and relayed to Trump when it was actually going to happen.....BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Willfully ignorant.  You suck....... :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

GO FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Hillary and Bill need to be put in jail.  Go rent "Hillary's America", go to YT and watch "Rise of the Clintons", "Clinton Cash"  search for.... clinton murders, hillary and uranium one, hillary clinton server scandal truth, 2016 election and FB....and on and on.  There's all of your crimes.  Trump knew a guy who read that wiki leaks was going to dump some info just like the rest of us.  That guy may or may not have talked to Julian himself, and relayed to Trump when it was actually going to happen.....BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Willfully ignorant.  You suck....... :-X

Time to say goodnight, you wacko.

chaos

• Getbig V
Time to say goodnight, you wacko.
Goodnight, you whacko!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Goodnight, you whacko!

wheres a snare drum and cymbal when you need one

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

You have to admit it was a sham of an "investigation".  And they did find she broke the law and national security protocol was not followed.  That is treason.  Obama's DOJ told not to go after her.

Zuckerberg also ended up in front of Congress.  It was Hillary they wanted to help not Trump dude. 

You're Vladamir.....do you want a guy talking about enforcing new trade, becoming a strong nation and re-establing as the only real super-power, and rebuilding a depleted military courtesy of Obumma , OR do you want a shriveled old hag that's on multiple vids tripping, falling, and being held up by S.S. while she carries hot sauce in her person to pander to blacks?

Please, tell me your choice comrade?

No, I don't have to admit that because I wasn't involved in the investigation, nor where you. The only reason I would call it a sham would be out of some bias of the outcome.
No, what she did does not fall under Treason as defined in Article 3. So it was not treason no matter how much you want it to be.

As in many cases, which we've recently discussed on another thread, it is not uncommon for prosecutors to decline prosecution on a case because they feel while it may have violated the law, proving it in court would be difficult. Since "intent" is involved in this case, i.e. "with the intent to..." they didn't believe her intent was nefarious, it was careless

If I am Vladamir, I absolutely want Trump Vs Hillary.  Trump is easily manipulated by his ego,  as we have seen many times. Putin would and has played him like a fiddle.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No, I don't have to admit that because I wasn't involved in the investigation, nor where you. The only reason I would call it a sham would be out of some bias of the outcome.
No, what she did does not fall under Treason as defined in Article 3. So it was not treason no matter how much you want it to be.

As in many cases, which we've recently discussed on another thread, it is not uncommon for prosecutors to decline prosecution on a case because they feel while it may have violated the law, proving it in court would be difficult. Since "intent" is involved in this case, i.e. "with the intent to..." they didn't believe her intent was nefarious, it was careless

If I am Vladamir, I absolutely want Trump Vs Hillary.  Trump is easily manipulated by his ego,  as we have seen many times. Putin would and has played him like a fiddle.     

Pay Trump a compliment and you'll have him licking your boots.

chaos

• Getbig V
Putin would and has played him like a fiddle.     
Examples?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Examples?

You mean Trump saying he believed Putin over about 8 intelligence agencies isn't enough for you? How about the fact Trump would rather do anything than say a negative thing about Putin?
\
Or

In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

or

“Putin said good things about me. He said, ‘he’s a leader and there’s no question about it, he’s a genius.’ So they all said, the media, they said -- you saw it on the debate -- they said, ‘you admire President Putin.’ I said, I don’t admire him. I said he was a strong leader, which he is. I mean, he might be bad, he might be good. But he’s a strong leader.”

or

Trump mocked those who wanted him to “disavow” Putin’s praise of him.

“Then Putin said, ’Donald Trump is a genius, he’s going to be the next great leader of the United States.’ No, no, think of it. They wanted me to disavow what he said. How dare you call me a genius. How dare you call me a genius, Vladimir. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia? Wouldn’t that be good?"

or

Trump tells ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that if he were to be elected president, Putin is “not going into Ukraine.”

“He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Asked about Putin’s previous invasion of Crimea, Trump said, "OK -- well, he's there in a certain way. But I'm not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you're talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he's going away. He takes Crimea."

perhaps

Trump says in a town hall with NBC’s Matt Lauer that he considers Putin a stronger leader than Barack Obama.

“If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, 'Oh, isn't that a terrible thing' -- the man has very strong control over a country,” Trump said. “Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he's been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”

or

Trump tells radio host Michael Savage that he might meet with Putin prior to the start of his administration.

"I think I could see myself meeting with Putin and meeting with Russia prior to the start of the administration,” he said. “I think it would be wonderful.”

In the interview, he also said that Clinton shouldn’t talk “so tough” on Russia, saying "She talks tough with Russia. She shouldn't be talking so tough. Frankly, if we got along with Russia and knocked out ISIS, that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."

Here's a gem

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Putin clearly wanted Trump vs Hillary and Trump as tried to show his supporters at almost every turn why.. but they still have their eyes and ears closed

mazrim

• Getbig V
You mean Trump saying he believed Putin over about 8 intelligence agencies isn't enough for you? How about the fact Trump would rather do anything than say a negative thing about Putin?
\
Or

In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

or

“Putin said good things about me. He said, ‘he’s a leader and there’s no question about it, he’s a genius.’ So they all said, the media, they said -- you saw it on the debate -- they said, ‘you admire President Putin.’ I said, I don’t admire him. I said he was a strong leader, which he is. I mean, he might be bad, he might be good. But he’s a strong leader.”

or

Trump mocked those who wanted him to “disavow” Putin’s praise of him.

“Then Putin said, ’Donald Trump is a genius, he’s going to be the next great leader of the United States.’ No, no, think of it. They wanted me to disavow what he said. How dare you call me a genius. How dare you call me a genius, Vladimir. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia? Wouldn’t that be good?"

or

Trump tells ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that if he were to be elected president, Putin is “not going into Ukraine.”

“He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Asked about Putin’s previous invasion of Crimea, Trump said, "OK -- well, he's there in a certain way. But I'm not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you're talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he's going away. He takes Crimea."

perhaps

Trump says in a town hall with NBC’s Matt Lauer that he considers Putin a stronger leader than Barack Obama.

“If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, 'Oh, isn't that a terrible thing' -- the man has very strong control over a country,” Trump said. “Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he's been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”

or

Trump tells radio host Michael Savage that he might meet with Putin prior to the start of his administration.

"I think I could see myself meeting with Putin and meeting with Russia prior to the start of the administration,” he said. “I think it would be wonderful.”

In the interview, he also said that Clinton shouldn’t talk “so tough” on Russia, saying "She talks tough with Russia. She shouldn't be talking so tough. Frankly, if we got along with Russia and knocked out ISIS, that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."

Here's a gem

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Putin clearly wanted Trump vs Hillary and Trump as tried to show his supporters at almost every turn why.. but they still have their eyes and ears closed
Lots of words being used in those examples.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Lots of words being used in those examples.

big words.. tremendous words..