Author Topic: Obama DOJ told not to charge Clinton  (Read 4797 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama DOJ told not to charge Clinton
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 06:30:42 PM »
It doesn't appear he has either. Give me his email address and I will ask him though.

Being a Trumptard and all around moron you must think it's common practice for the Special Counsel to reveal all his evidence to satisfy the whims of a Trumptard.  

Since Mueller hasn't done this I guess the only logical conclusion a Trumptard such as yourself can draw is that he doesn't have any evidence

Of course we're not just talking about collusion (or conspiracy) but the full spectrum of his investigation (of course I don't need to explain this to you)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 06:34:51 PM »
Being a Trumptard and all around moron you must think it's common practice for the Special Counsel to reveal all his evidence to satisfy the whims of a Trumptard.  

Since Mueller hasn't done this I guess the only logical conclusion a Trumptard such as yourself can draw is that he doesn't have any evidence

Of course we're not just talking about collusion (or conspiracy) but the full spectrum of his investigation (of course I don't need to explain this to you)
Are you going to cry for Trumps full 8 year run? Don't you ever get tired of being obsessed with waiting around for the next "big story" to "take down President Trump"? You should probably go outside, get some fresh air. That is, if Newscum hasn't taxed you on breathing yet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019, 06:51:05 PM »
Are you going to cry for Trumps full 8 year run? Don't you ever get tired of being obsessed with waiting around for the next "big story" to "take down President Trump"? You should probably go outside, get some fresh air. That is, if Newscum hasn't taxed you on breathing yet.

weird that you think pointing out obvious facts is crying

is that how life works for you?

obvious fact is that Mueller is not finished yet and no one knows what (if anything) he has found that would implicate Trump (maybe only his idiot kids are criminals....just like his campaign manager, personal lawyer, and various advisers have been proven to be)

a true patriotic US citizen would want to let him do his job so we can find out if our POTUS is a criminal or not

Even Trump lovers such as yourself should want this since it could vindicate your messiah and remove any other questions about whether he is a traitor or not

Of course, if he is a traitor then you should want to know that too....unless of course you're a traitor yourself

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2019, 08:56:13 PM »

classic

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2019, 04:30:24 AM »

I've been waiting 2 years and still nothing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2019, 02:30:46 PM »
Hey pot ,meet kettle  ;)

Trump supporters get their panties in a bunch when the media covers the constant barrage of new Trump scandals.
BUT, they never tire of rehashing the same old Hillary story.

To be fair, during W. Bush's 2 terms, libs talked about impeaching "W" for war crimes related to the Iraq war.
Don't forget, the infamous 9/11 truthers that accused VP Cheney of blowing up the twin towers from his basement lair .
All that crap was absurd and proven to be nonsense, but it was out there and some nitwits believed it.

Like it or not, the Hillary email/cpu server scandal was investigated and she wasn't found guilty of criminal acts.
I'll admit it looked bad and she may have pulled a fast one, but , in the end she came out fine.
In simple terms, she's not the POTUS and  this is old news.

On the other hand, Trump is the current POTUS and he may have done something.
It's getting a full and fair investigation.
I suspect he did a few shady things, but have no idea if it rose to the level of criminal conduct.

In the end , regardless of the evidence or verified fact we'll have those on either side:
1. the dedicated liberals that hate Trump and refuse to believe he could be innocent regardless of the prood
or
2. the hardcore Trumpers who won't think he's guilty, even he shot someone on 5th Ave

Yawn !!
Some one wake me up when Howard’s finished writing.

😂😂😂😂😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2019, 03:07:40 PM »
...and some still wonder how so many woman could divorce me  ;)

Ha ha ha
Just pulling your leg Howard
A bit of light Humor.

Makes a change from going at each other. 🤪

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »
Hey pot ,meet kettle  ;)

Trump supporters get their panties in a bunch when the media covers the constant barrage of new Trump scandals.
BUT, they never tire of rehashing the same old Hillary story.

To be fair, during W. Bush's 2 terms, libs talked about impeaching "W" for war crimes related to the Iraq war.
Don't forget, the infamous 9/11 truthers that accused VP Cheney of blowing up the twin towers from his basement lair .
All that crap was absurd and proven to be nonsense, but it was out there and some nitwits believed it.

Like it or not, the Hillary email/cpu server scandal was investigated and she wasn't found guilty of criminal acts.
I'll admit it looked bad and she may have pulled a fast one, but , in the end she came out fine.
In simple terms, she's not the POTUS and  this is old news.

On the other hand, Trump is the current POTUS and he may have done something.
It's getting a full and fair investigation.
I suspect he did a few shady things, but have no idea if it rose to the level of criminal conduct.

In the end , regardless of the evidence or verified fact we'll have those on either side:
1. the dedicated liberals that hate Trump and refuse to believe he could be innocent regardless of the prood
or
2. the hardcore Trumpers who won't think he's guilty, even he shot someone on 5th Ave
"constant barrage of new Trump scandals" is just your cnn overblowing every move Trump has made in the last 25 years, bunch of filler to rile up the weak minded such as yourself.

The Killary scandal she was never charged in was bullshit, they came out and said she committed crimes, multiple crimes, lying to investigators, using personal email, destroying evidence, etc, they blew it off by saying she was too stupid to realize she had committed the crimes. You or I would have been tried and hanged for those crimes. It's all about who you know and who you've jacked off with these government fucks. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Mueller/etc should be investigated also. Bunch of shady bastards.

...and some still wonder how so many woman could divorce me  ;)
Not true, most wonder how so many married you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2019, 10:54:08 AM »
You both focused on the Killary / Trans bit  ::)

Completely missing the part about joe Bloggs putting National
Security at Risk - Which was The Main Point.

Why would you both do That. ?

Really I couldn’t care any less about Killary - She Lost End Of.
She’s very clearly high on your minds to spring immediately to her
Defence - Jeez White Knighting Killary 😂😂😂😂😂
What’s Say about You.
Go take a minute lads 😂😂😂😂😂

Check this tread's title. Who's name do you see there? 

As for the whole HRC email fiasco, I suggest you read this article: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-2016-server-state-department-fbi-214307. Seems like U.S. politicians should be required to enroll and pass computer science 101 so they have at least a basic understanding of how to use today's technology.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2019, 07:33:44 PM »
The tide is turning

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-in-newly-revealed-classified-emails-discussed-secret-comms-channel-with-israel

What do you have to say about this? Jared Kushner uses private messaging apps and personal email to communicate about official Trump administration matters with foreign leaders – a violation of a laws governing White House records -  a congressional committee has been told. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-white-house-security-emails-ivanka-trump-whatsapp-a8834326.html