Author Topic: My new Hollywood idol  (Read 5823 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: My new Hollywood idol
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:47 PM »
I would have guessed Howards hero would be "Fartman" since he acts like he's 9...

It's probably just a shtick, but it works. As the tune goes, "Ya gotta have a gimmick" From Gypsy Rose Lee, 1962.

1:31

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2019, 12:50:22 PM »
Nic Cage is one of the dumbest actors in Hollywood.  Pissed through 100 million + on stupid investments, married multiple times requiring alimony to multiple women, owed huge back taxes to the IRS requiring the Oscar winner to make many straight to video movies plus he has the most punchable face in show biz.  The only movie I ever liked of his was Leaving Las Vegas and that was despite of him not because of him.  Just saw Mandy a few weeks ago and that has to be one of the worst movies of all time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 01:30:10 PM »
Nic Cage is one of the dumbest actors in Hollywood.  Pissed through 100 million + on stupid investments, married multiple times requiring alimony to multiple women, owed huge back taxes to the IRS requiring the Oscar winner to make many straight to video movies plus he has the most punchable face in show biz.  The only movie I ever liked of his was Leaving Las Vegas and that was despite of him not because of him.  Just saw Mandy a few weeks ago and that has to be one of the worst movies of all time.

All that just makes him more awesome, especially blowing $100 million.

If there was a Getbigger Hall of Fame he'd be inducted on the first ballot.

Uh...is there a Getbigger Hall of Fame?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2019, 03:02:38 PM »
Cage makes crazy movies on Netflix,seems like he has 100 b movies on there.All pretty good.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2019, 03:50:45 PM »
He signed on to make al those B movies to pay the income taxes he neglected to pay.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2019, 05:27:02 PM »
Cant stand the drone of his voice.

I despise him.  Listening to him speak/watching him "act" is like hearing/seeing a robot that was programmed with every self-improvement book on tape there is to give it a huge ego babble on and move around.  So many movies that could have been good if not for the nepotism in Hollyweird that allowed this guy to get made him "famous". 

"Leaving Las Vegas" is the only movie I can think of that I enjoyed with him in it.

I wish he would have been related to Joe Jackson instead.  :-X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
Howard

I've always found your views fascinating.

You're a man who never wanted kids yet choose to spend your life educating them.

You obviously can't be alone hence the multiple marriages but complain how expensive kids are and that they're a financial drain but we know your divorces haven't been sound investments.

You then tell us how great your life has been, because of your financial decisions i.g. your current wife made money,  since you retired like we're interested (where if you had kids you could share your stories with them).

Howard we all recognize what's going on here. Seek professional help.

Could you please stop on by the politics section, and reply to 1 post of his in every thread he's started this past week while quoting yourself with this?

He's becoming an issue, and your help would be much appreciated by everyone but Straw and Prime who are just happy to have a new friend....any friend at all will do apparently. :'(

Honestly, if Howard divorces again and is willing to try "something new".....him and Prime might just be the perfect match. :-X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2019, 05:40:11 PM »
Could you please stop on by the politics section, and reply to 1 post of his in every thread he's started this past week while quoting yourself with this?

He's becoming an issue, and your help would be much appreciated by everyone but Straw and Prime who are just happy to have a new friend....any friend at all will do apparently. :'(

Honestly, if Howard divorces again and is willing to try "something new".....him and Prime might just be the perfect match. :-X

Lol, I'd love to help out but Howdawg will lose interest soon, or he'll be on a cruise somewhere with no internet and acts surprised when he "accidentally" runs into Go4It.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2019, 05:52:52 PM »
Lol, I'd love to help out but Howdawg will lose interest soon, or he'll be on a cruise somewhere with no internet and acts surprised when he "accidentally" runs into Go4It.

Fair enough, and I appreciate the information as it gives me hope. 

Trust me when I tell you from the bottom of my heart that....

In the meantime, will you at least chip in on a gofundme page for such a cruise 4 Howard?  I mean, we've all decided to save a dollar on Robbie so...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
Howard is long divorced from reality.   What a maroon.   

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2019, 06:16:45 PM »
didn't he marry Elvis' daughter at one point in honor of the king?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2019, 06:18:37 PM »
didn't he marry Elvis' daughter at one point in honor of the king?

I don't know what honor of the king is, but yes he married Lisa Marie briefly.........so did whacko jacko though :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »
Cage is a horrible actor.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »

Yes, he is.

Now STFU you pathetic bathtub fart bubble of a manlet.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2019, 07:41:21 PM »
He signed on to make al those B movies to pay the income taxes he neglected to pay.

He was actually slightly okay in “Mandy.”

He’s like the rest of them, Pacino, Deniro, started making crappy movies as they aged.

That’s why Daniel Day Lewis is such a great actor. Very selective with his roles.
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2019, 07:47:14 PM »
Only good movie I've seen him in was "Joe". Actually fit that role pretty well.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2019, 11:18:41 PM »
Nick Cage has lived life to the fullest.

Guy is a Getbigger all the way.

Klaus Kinski outbig all of them , mad mother flucker  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2019, 03:24:55 AM »
Cage makes crazy movies on Netflix,seems like he has 100 b movies on there.All pretty good.
You liked Mandy? ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2019, 03:38:27 AM »

He was pretty good in the family man

I shed a tear during that movie