Author Topic: How should Americans deal with leftists?  (Read 1976 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: How should Americans deal with leftists?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2019, 01:38:27 PM »
jesus will handle it, trust in the good book

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
Respect to you for admitting that
Very Decent of you.

Thank you sir, I am a decent person I suppose.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2019, 06:20:38 PM »
And the Democrats are the dangerous ones???? Thank God only a tiny fraction of Republicans feel this way.

He's not being extreme though and like I said I wouldn't even consider myself Conservative. These maniacs are trying to illegally destroy our Republic and yet they're still treated as legitimate American politicians. They are traitors.
S

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2019, 07:27:51 PM »
He's not being extreme though and like I said I wouldn't even consider myself Conservative. These maniacs are trying to illegally destroy our Republic and yet they're still treated as legitimate American politicians. They are traitors.

Sorry but 98% of Americans would agree that looking forward to civil war or a statement that blood will be shed represents an extreme view, in fact an extremely extreme view.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2019, 07:36:41 PM »
I use to be all about discussion, but I'm starting to hope we do have a Civil War, this is pure insanity.

Last week we heard about Democratic ambitions to pack the Supreme Court. This week the Electoral College is on the chopping block. Fuck these traitors.

Don't forget lowering the voting age to 16 "to capture them while they're really interested"....fuckin insane.  Imagine if Republicans suggested that during the Reagan years when conservatism was fashionable, and before we lost the culture to msm, mtv, and hollyweird?