Author Topic: Silly "pissing contest" between Pres Trump and Kelly Ann Conway's hubby  (Read 1499 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/husband-from-hell-trump-blasts-george-conway-who-responds-you-are-nuts/ar-BBUXHaI?ocid=spartanntp

This is summed up with 1 childish phrase  ; " I know you are, but what am I ? " :D

I can't or won't defend every absurd charge and insult levied against the current President.
Every Pres from Gen George gets their fair share of negative press and criticism.

C'mon now Mr President, let's just ignore the peanut gallery and focus on the country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/husband-from-hell-trump-blasts-george-conway-who-responds-you-are-nuts/ar-BBUXHaI?ocid=spartanntp

This is summed up with 1 childish phrase  ; " I know you are, but what am I ? " :D

I can't or won't defend every absurd charge and insult levied against the current President.
Every Pres from Gen George gets their fair share of negative press and criticism.

C'mon now Mr President, let's just ignore the peanut gallery and focus on the country.

Apparently you have no clue what our POTUS really cares about

He doesn't give a rats ass about the country

What he really cares about is what ANYONE thinks about him which is why he engages in Twitter spats likes a pre-teen girl.

The leader of the free world spent last weekend spewing out ~ 50 tweets which included ranting about a rerun of SNL and how mean they are to him and how unfair it is.

Other than a handful of Trumptards in this country the rest of the planet sees our POTUS as an absolute pathetic joke, thin skinned crybaby and total loser.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
A very odd situation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
A very odd situation.

Definitely.  We obviously know Trump has to respond to every single insult, which I don't like, but that is a weird relationship.  You would think the husband would keep his mouth shut out of respect for his wife.  But maybe she's ok with it?  He is constantly ragging on Trump.  Weird. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Definitely.  We obviously know Trump has to respond to every single insult, which I don't like, but that is a weird relationship.  You would think the husband would keep his mouth shut out of respect for his wife.  But maybe she's ok with it?  He is constantly ragging on Trump.  Weird.  

Nothing at all weird about ragging on Trump

Everything Conway said has been spot on

you're probably just confused because you're so used to being two faced in your own life that you expect other people to act the same way

What is weird is a POTUS who is such a thin skinned whining little bitch that he spends his time publicly complaining about late night comedy shows

what a whiny little bitch

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
She probably calls out Trump's name if he ever gets any.   :D   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Nothing at all weird about ragging on Trump

Everything Conway said has been spot on

you're probably just confused because you're so used to being two faced in your own life that you expect other people to act the same way

What is weird is a POTUS who is such a thin skinned whining little bitch that he spends his time publicly complaining about late night comedy shows

what a whiny little bitch
Have you ever been tested for Autism?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I think you understand why I couldn't vote for Trump now.
Any decent conservative would have beaten Hillary in 2016.
Any of the top republican front runners would have appointed conservative justices and signed tax reform.

Many of the Trump voters liked his gruff insulting manner and how he "gave it back to the libs ".
That was how Trump connected with his base and won the nomination and election.

I think it's obvious that a Cruz, Rubio or Jeb Bush, etc would have supported similar policies.
Conservatives would have similar pro life justices and they'd have gone for lowering corperate tax rates
BUT we could have avoided all the silly, reality show drama that comes with Trump.

Trust me , I'm not saying Hillary would have been this wonderful choice either.
BUT, this constant tweeting and insulting dead war heros looks ridiculous.
Ya gotta admit that behavior makes our POTUS look like a clown.

I think , a different, mature, experienced REPUBLICAN in the WH now would be better.

No, I do not understand why TODAY you talk about voting for Clinton over Trump. 

And with the benefit of hindsight, I think Trump was probably the only person who could have defeated Clinton.  Maybe Rubio. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

we're probably all on the spectrum just a bit at times

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
One of the best things about Trumptard is that he is so easy to bait

George Conways tweets wouldn't be news for more than 30 seconds if the little crybaby snowflake in the White House was just able to ignore him but Trumptard just can't do it.   He takes the bait every time.

Our enemies watch this and laugh. They also know that Trump has such a fragile ego that all they have to do it compliment him and he rolls over and becomes a compliant little puppy

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Silly "pissing contest" between Pres Trump and Kelly Ann Conway's hubby
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 08:27:13 PM »
Just a "handful of Trumptards" think he's the guy to get things done.  Who's hand are we talking about anyway?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election
"62,984,828" LEGAL CITIZENS voted "Yay", and it's going to be much larger in 2020.  Better work on that hand grip lefties. ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 08:44:40 PM »
I think you understand why I couldn't vote for Trump now.
Any decent conservative would have beaten Hillary in 2016.
Any of the top republican front runners would have appointed conservative justices and signed tax reform.

Many of the Trump voters liked his gruff insulting manner and how he "gave it back to the libs ".
That was how Trump connected with his base and won the nomination and election.

I think it's obvious that a Cruz, Rubio or Jeb Bush, etc would have supported similar policies.
Conservatives would have similar pro life justices and they'd have gone for lowering corperate tax rates
BUT we could have avoided all the silly, reality show drama that comes with Trump.

Trust me , I'm not saying Hillary would have been this wonderful choice either.
BUT, this constant tweeting and insulting dead war heros looks ridiculous.
Ya gotta admit that behavior makes our POTUS look like a clown.

I think , a different, mature, experienced REPUBLICAN in the WH now would be better.

None of this is true. Only one who has demonstrated consistent backbone besides Trump is Cruz. The others would have folded quickly. Supposedly these guys you are purporting would have got out of the Paris accord, the Iran deal, moved embassy to Jerusalem, etc.... Not a chance. Heck even Shapiro said Trump is the most conservative president of his lifetime in his years in office so far and he can't stand Trump.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 08:52:46 PM »
None of this is true. Only one who has demonstrated consistent backbone besides Trump is Cruz. The others would have folded quickly. Supposedly these guys you are purporting would have got out of the Paris accord, the Iran deal, moved embassy to Jerusalem, etc.... Not a chance. Heck even Shapiro said Trump is the most conservative president of his lifetime in his years in office so far and he can't stand Trump.

Is this the Jeb Bush with the spine = to Trump's that would do what Trump has done SO FAR for our country?

If I got it right, "please clap"?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2019, 03:46:44 AM »

Is this the Jeb Bush with the spine = to Trump's that would do what Trump has done SO FAR for our country?

If I got it right, "please clap"?

How embarassing.