Author Topic: The worst thing Trump is doing as President  (Read 6516 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The worst thing Trump is doing as President
« on: March 22, 2019, 06:14:29 AM »
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/2018/12/08/trump-rollback-environmental-protections-promised/2252505002/

We can (and will) debate the pros and cons of a variety of things related to Pres Trump.
BUT his continued removal of key environmental laws and protections is a HUGE mistake.
Making a short term corporate profit won't undo the permanent , long term damage to our air, land and water.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: The worst thing Trump has is doing as President
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 06:21:13 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The worst thing Trump has is doing as President
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 06:52:13 AM »
The environmentalists movement was started as a result of the fall of the old Soviet union. It’s primary purpose is to kneecap capitalism.

There are a million private sector lawyers who would be more than happy to sue the shit out of any big company who who violates property rights via air and water pollution.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The worst thing Trump is doing as President
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 11:34:02 AM »
Always seems to be a reason to use a more expensive form of electricity, like solar panels and wind. People get hurt the most by this are the poor.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 04:56:52 PM »
Trump is doing great in this area, you hippie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 04:59:49 PM »
I love trump.   Best since Reagan. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 05:03:13 PM »
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/2018/12/08/trump-rollback-environmental-protections-promised/2252505002/

We can (and will) debate the pros and cons of a variety of things related to Pres Trump.
BUT his continued removal of key environmental laws and protections is a HUGE mistake.
Making a short term corporate profit won't undo the permanent , long term damage to our air, land and water.

Many Trump supporters are fond of saying ; " Pay attention to what he actually DOES, instead of his tweets."
Ok, I am paying attention to what he's done.
AND
When it comes to our environment, he's a virtual wrecking ball.

To be fair, Trump fucks up pretty much everything he comes in contact with and he's been that way for a long time.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 05:03:56 PM »
I love trump.   Best since Reagan. 

I wonder what Reagan would think of Trump siding with Russia over the USA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 04:14:57 AM »

How.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 07:40:18 AM »
To be fair, Trump fucks up pretty much everything he comes in contact with and he's been that way for a long time.

What a maroon.   

As you are incapable of actually thinking, why would you "wonder"?  Such as you are all about feeeeeeeeeeeeeewings.  Again, what a maroon.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2019, 11:14:07 AM »
How.   

Straw and his ilk will hold on to the Russia angle the way Rambo held on to Vietnam Nam, “Nothing is over!!”

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 07:12:55 PM »

Many Trump supporters are fond of saying ; " Pay attention to what he actually DOES, instead of his tweets."
Ok, I am paying attention to what he's done.
AND
When it comes to our environment, he's a virtual wrecking ball.

Do you even read the links you post, let alone re-read the stupid shit you say b4 you hit "post"?

What part of the country do you live in that you are this muthafukin retarded?  Surely, you are not around any farm country or you would likely realize how stupid you're being....

This has nothing to do with getting rid of things like the Clean Water Act, or allowing mass dumping of hazardous waste into fresh water or rivers.

If you read the article.. (which it's shocking you can't comprehend reading since you were an English teacher if I remember right.....pity 4 those students)...you'd see that it's trying to be able to farm on land that "seasonally" turns into streams or fog ponds.  So let me help you to understand this.  Seasonally.....or at times during the year, there will be water in those areas of land that turn into streams or frog ponds.  Declaring them off limits for the rest of the year....aka not frog pond season.....is stepping on a land owners rights to do what the fuck he/she wants with their property to save some seasonal frogs that die off or hop away when the land is dry.  

By getting rid of these regulations the land owners, aka farmers and ranchers can utilize their land for production ....aka crops and grazing of farm animals....aka food on our tables...aka  cheaper food for us all....aka more fuckin tax revenue..........AND THEN, when frog pond season comes around again Howard, the farmers/ranchers will let the water flow and build up and the little frogs will jump happily from lily pad to lily pad every year just like they always have, BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING FARMABLE WITH WATER ON TOP OF IT!!!!!

Do you understand now???

FFS, do you realize you're essentially saying that not flat spaces of a land parcel, and ditches should be regulated and protected as habitats for seasonal amphibians, reptiles, insects, and maybe some minnows?  Full on...  :P

It is really crazy to think that you're creepy homo and pedo "joking" dumb ass has shaped the minds of some of our youth.  It does explain why the younger generations are so f'n stupid and gullible so I guess your presence here is good for helping us to understand that at least.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 08:35:40 PM »

Troll on...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 07:13:40 PM »
Retard 'eh. My field is physics and I have a doctorate . I am recently retired.

Stopped reading here, no way you have a doctorate.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2019, 07:33:00 PM »
Here's my reply to your frogs in the water theory . It's a concise summary on CO2 based climate change:

1st we drill down in the artic ice to get samples from the past 10,000 years.
We then heat and melt different regions of this core sample that correlate with the time period .
The ice is then heated and analyzed for content in a mass spec unit for it's molecular constituent %.
We can obtain the avg temp and CO2 gas content from this analysis.

The dissolved CO2 gas is a straight fwd by mass analysis converted to a %.
For the past 9800 yrs the % of CO2 has remained stable ( by season) around 20 ppm
In the past 200 years it jumped up to double at 40 ppm of the atmosphere.
* This is the highest level in eons.

To obtain the temp we analyze the % mass ratio of oxygen isotopes.
This ratio has direct impact on the temperature  vs the other common isotopes of oxygen that yield O2 gas .
* temp has a direct effect on the number of each type of O isotopes that form.

Adjusting for seasonal fluctuation we plot the temp on a basic x,y line graph. ( time is the independent variable)
When you add in the CO2 variable, you get an almost perfect linear regression line fit.

With the extremely low standard deviations we can conclude that increased CO2 = high global temps.

* Please avoid making any lame personal attacks. If you have a data based counter argument , please post it.

Thanks ;)

Game. Set. Match. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 07:41:49 PM »
Stopped reading here, no way you have a doctorate.

Agreed.  What he does have is -

Bull Shit. Piled high and Deep.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2019, 08:22:02 PM »
Game. Set. Match. 

I'm not reading all that fucking bs of his.  He was supposedly smart enough to get a phd in physics, but he settled on being a teacher instead of an actual physicist?  And he can't keep himself from looking like a total fool and loser on a bbing message board?  OK!

As for whatever silly stats he put, the dumbfuck missed the entire point of my post......no surprise there.  I'm sure that it likely talks about "scientific consensus" as it relates to global warming/climate change as the left likes that term.  Here's the thing though, there's no such thing as a scientific consensus.  Science is based on facts and data that are derived from observations which are made because of theories.  97% of scientists DO NOT agree on climate change, and there aren't a shitload of studies confirming man has any real effect on global warming......in fact there are very few, and they were mostly mocked and disregarded by the science community.

And Howard, as for your not being able to call you names or make fun of your stupid ass.......you defended yourself.  The ability to defend yourself that you were nice enough to demonstrate here means we can personally attack and make fun of you all we want. 

I know it's kinda fucked for me to give someone shit about long posts, but yours on full on retard.  You post links to shit you either haven't read through or don't comprehend, and then proceed to ramble on about shit that isn't even pertinent or actually contradicts you link.  You carry on about nothing thinking it's something, talk in circles, make no good points, and make very strange homo and pedo reference posts thinking you're funny.....you're not funny.  You are boring and creepy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 06:00:40 PM »
Here's my reply to your frogs in the water theory . It's a concise summary on CO2 based climate change:

1st we drill down in the artic ice to get samples from the past 10,000 years.
We then heat and melt different regions of this core sample that correlate with the time period .
The ice is then heated and analyzed for content in a mass spec unit for it's molecular constituent %.
We can obtain the avg temp and CO2 gas content from this analysis.

The dissolved CO2 gas is a straight fwd by mass analysis converted to a %.
For the past 9800 yrs the % of CO2 has remained stable ( by season) around 20 ppm
In the past 200 years it jumped up to double at 40 ppm of the atmosphere.
* This is the highest level in eons.

To obtain the temp we analyze the % mass ratio of oxygen isotopes.
This ratio has direct impact on the temperature  vs the other common isotopes of oxygen that yield O2 gas .
* temp has a direct effect on the number of each type of O isotopes that form.

Adjusting for seasonal fluctuation we plot the temp on a basic x,y line graph. ( time is the independent variable)
When you add in the CO2 variable, you get an almost perfect linear regression line fit.

With the extremely low standard deviations we can conclude that increased CO2 = high global temps.

* Please avoid making any lame personal attacks. If you have a data based counter argument , please post it.

Thanks ;)

A quick scan shows a lot of what ifs and maybes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 08:22:13 PM »
I don't expect that everyone will agree with me on various forums.
Plus, it's natural to be skeptical of others due to the amount of phonies posting everywhere.
But, it would  desperate and pathetic to post my "curriculum vitae" on a getbig forum. :D

It's obvious you don't want to debate the scientific basis for climate change.
I enjoy humor and clever zingers.
But, I have no desire to engage in  back/forth insults, with you or any forum members.

Because there is none you dipshit.  It's an elaborate hoax to make money, get money from the gov't, and get votes.  You're dense....physicist that!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 10:28:03 PM »
I'm not reading all that fucking bs of his.  He was supposedly smart enough to get a phd in physics, but he settled on being a teacher instead of an actual physicist?  And he can't keep himself from looking like a total fool and loser on a bbing message board?  OK!

As for whatever silly stats he put, the dumbfuck missed the entire point of my post......no surprise there.  I'm sure that it likely talks about "scientific consensus" as it relates to global warming/climate change as the left likes that term.  Here's the thing though, there's no such thing as a scientific consensus.  Science is based on facts and data that are derived from observations which are made because of theories.  97% of scientists DO NOT agree on climate change, and there aren't a shitload of studies confirming man has any real effect on global warming......in fact there are very few, and they were mostly mocked and disregarded by the science community.

And Howard, as for your not being able to call you names or make fun of your stupid ass.......you defended yourself.  The ability to defend yourself that you were nice enough to demonstrate here means we can personally attack and make fun of you all we want.  

I know it's kinda fucked for me to give someone shit about long posts, but yours on full on retard.  You post links to shit you either haven't read through or don't comprehend, and then proceed to ramble on about shit that isn't even pertinent or actually contradicts you link.  You carry on about nothing thinking it's something, talk in circles, make no good points, and make very strange homo and pedo reference posts thinking you're funny.....you're not funny.  You are boring and creepy.

I can't tell you how relived I am. I see some of your posts, which are as long as howards post and I muttle through it out of an obligation to be factual and hear all sides of the story. But when I seen you won't read them it allows me to discount some of yours that upon the first line or two I see are full of crap. So thank you for this!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 04:57:24 AM »
Patrick Moore, co-founder and former president of Greenpeace

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 06:53:46 AM »
THANK YOU for posting an actual counter pt video that deals with the topic. :)
With all due respect, he's wrong.

The best analysis with a lot of collaboration shows, in basic terms:
Human produced CO2 gas has doubled and the global temp has increased sine the 1800's.
This is most noticeable in the polar ice caps and with the gulf stream , etc
The gulf stream carries warm water/air up and cool back down to the equator.

WTF?  I am actually the first one to respond to this, your thread, with a video that deals with the topic, you self-righteous jerk.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 09:32:24 AM »
WTF?  I am actually the first one to respond to this, your thread, with a video that deals with the topic, you self-righteous jerk.
I dont know why you'd take him serious, he googled some shit on the climate hoax and now he thinks he's an expert. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 10:59:45 AM »
I really was trying to  thank you for helping  promote some  debate on the science behind climate change.
I wasn't trying to be pompous or sarcastic.
AGAIN, I was offering my  sincere thanks .

I know that, my mentally retarded big brother.  Just messing with ya.   :D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 12:37:57 PM »

Take away this IDIOT'S phone!!!