Author Topic: Kuchner and Ivanka used private email accounts for GOV business  (Read 1800 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/jared-kushner-whatsapp.html

What's good for the goose , is good for the gander.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Kuchner and Ivanka used private email accounts for GOV business
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:18:01 AM »
Sure.... ::)
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:21:39 PM »
 ::)  Someone else who doesn't understand the difference between classified and unclassified information. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 02:18:35 PM »
Again, first worry about the goose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 02:27:13 PM »
::)  Someone else who doesn't understand the difference between classified and unclassified information. 

looking forward to hearing your excuse when you find out they discussed classified matters

BTW - I don't that ever being the sole issue with Clinton ....or anyone

There are requirements for record keeping and security and apparently Trumptards think they only apply to Democrats

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 02:30:16 PM »
Someone else doesn't understand the power of precedent.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 02:42:02 PM »
Someone else doesn't understand the power of precedent.

Please translate it for us from Trumptardism to English

I assume it goes something like - Hillary broke the law (according to Trumptards) thus Javanka can do the same thing and it's OK and actually perfectly fine.  Of course it's still bad if any other Dem does the same thing. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 04:15:32 PM »
I can’t remember. Did they destroy 50k emails with some that were classified?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 04:44:28 PM »
I can’t remember. Did they destroy 50k emails with some that were classified?

I assume so and probably a lot more

Isn't that the standard Trumptard pitch...just assume a crime has been committed.

Even after multiple investigations into Hillary with nothing to show for it you still KNOW she committed a slew of crimes....right?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 04:50:01 PM »
I assume so and probably a lot more

Isn't that the standard Trumptard pitch...just assume a crime has been committed.

Even after multiple investigations into Hillary with nothing to show for it you still KNOW she committed a slew of crimes....right?
I'm sure you do assume that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »

Even if you're claim you do know the difference, how do you know Jared and his wife's communications don't contain classified information? Have you read the her emails and his Whatsapp messages?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 06:01:43 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/jared-kushner-whatsapp.html

What's good for the goose , is good for the gander.
Well history shows us, based on Clintons thousands of emails, that it's OK to use a personal email and public servers for sending and receiving classified and state information.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 06:21:05 PM »
Well history shows us, based on Clintons thousands of emails, that it's OK to use a personal email and public servers for sending and receiving classified and state information.

I don't agree. The endless fallout from HRC's error in judgment is a learning experience for everyone who is in a position to violate government regulations. It cost her the presidency and probably any future opportunities to be in government. At the least, if either of them is found guilty of willful violations of government communications, their security clearances must be revoked and they should be removed from their positions in the white house. There's no excuse when you've been forewarned. 

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 07:53:57 PM »
Even if you're claim you do know the difference, how do you know Jared and his wife's communications don't contain classified information? Have you read the her emails and his Whatsapp messages?

Bruh.  Seriously?  The media would have reported it nonstop.  None of the other instances of using person computers for work-related email involved classified intel.   Except for Hillary Clinton.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »
I don't agree. The endless fallout from HRC's error in judgment is a learning experience for everyone who is in a position to violate government regulations. It cost her the presidency and probably any future opportunities to be in government. At the least, if either of them is found guilty of willful violations of government communications, their security clearances must be revoked and they should be removed from their positions in the white house. There's no excuse when you've been forewarned. 

Who are you Jim Comey??  "Willful" violation isn't the standard.  Comey invented that to avoid recommending charges for Clinton. 

Regardless, she wasn't just grossly negligent.  She knew exactly what she was doing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 02:12:12 AM »
Who are you Jim Comey??  "Willful" violation isn't the standard.  Comey invented that to avoid recommending charges for Clinton. 

Regardless, she wasn't just grossly negligent.  She knew exactly what she was doing. 

It is truly amazing the stuff you claim to know such as HRC knowing exactly what she was doing.  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 03:07:05 AM »
It is truly amazing the stuff you claim to know such as HRC knowing exactly what she was doing.  ::)
She didn't know she was deleting thousands of emails or using a private server?  You can't really be this gullible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 12:31:09 PM »
She didn't know she was deleting thousands of emails or using a private server?  You can't really be this gullible.

Although she is apparently is not the least tech savvy, she probably was informed she that she'd be outfitted with a private server. She and probably some of her aides deleted emails in addition to the 30,000 that were lost when she reverted from her new Blackberry(s) to the old one according to some of what I've read about this issue. During the time this was going on she used both a Blackberry and carried a flip phone. She didn't and doesn't use a computer because she never bothered to learn how.

I find it interesting that with all the hubbub surrounding this issue which happened awhile back that Ivanka and probably others who have access to classified information continue to use their personal email systems which is a know violation of government rules. Does nobody learn from other's mistakes these days?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 01:23:15 PM »
Although she is apparently is not the least tech savvy, she probably was informed she that she'd be outfitted with a private server. She and probably some of her aides deleted emails in addition to the 30,000 that were lost when she reverted from her new Blackberry(s) to the old one according to some of what I've read about this issue. During the time this was going on she used both a Blackberry and carried a flip phone. She didn't and doesn't use a computer because she never bothered to learn how.

I find it interesting that with all the hubbub surrounding this issue which happened awhile back that Ivanka and probably others who have access to classified information continue to use their personal email systems which is a know violation of government rules. Does nobody learn from other's mistakes these days?
;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 07:14:53 PM »
Lol at Prime in this thread. Exhibit #1 as to how half the country is so gullible/willfully ignorant.

Scary stuff in reality.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 08:31:33 PM »
Please translate it for us from Trumptardism to English

I assume it goes something like - Hillary broke the law (according to Trumptards) thus Javanka can do the same thing and it's OK and actually perfectly fine.  Of course it's still bad if any other Dem does the same thing. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/double%20standard

Aren't you about due for a 240 length break from Getbig?