Author Topic: huge issue - bbers and TRT places over use anti estrogens  (Read 4542 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
huge issue - bbers and TRT places over use anti estrogens
« on: March 22, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »
mind blown - best podcast on TRT

summary - 100-300mg a week of trt you do not need to use an AI, everyone is obsessed with AI due to gyno... and gyno is more genetic than anything else.

also AI are extremely hard on brain and much more.  

he says trt shops give way to much Adex which will be a silent killer

also he says most TRT shops give trt to clients who are fat... being fat and gear do not mix.

jay campbell has an interesting take on TRT cream and rub it on your nuts for absorption?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: huge issue - bbers and TRT places over use anti estrogens
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:45:02 PM »

summary - 100-300mg a week of trt you do not need to use an AI, everyone is obsessed with AI due to gyno... and gyno is more genetic than anything else.

also he says most TRT shops give trt to clients who are fat... being fat and gear do not mix.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 06:18:54 PM »
Thank you!!!  I'll have to check this out.

Been on TRT through an anti aging doc since I turned 40.  At one pn I was using 400mg via a compound cream per day.  Lab results were radioactive at those levels (free T was 73ng/dl and ttl was 1550ng/dl)

Been doing half that for a couple of years...feel and look better and T levels are more reasonable (free is20.5 ng/dl and ttl is 650ish)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 06:29:00 PM »
Thank you!!!  I'll have to check this out.

Been on TRT through an anti aging doc since I turned 40.  At one pn I was using 400mg via a compound cream per day.  Lab results were radioactive at those levels (free T was 73ng/dl and ttl was 1550ng/dl)

Been doing half that for a couple of years...feel and look better and T levels are more reasonable (free is20.5 ng/dl and ttl is 650ish)

glad you are feeling like a million bucks - :)

I am not on TRT but i love the subject since some time i will be on it. by far the best podcast about TRT.

from what pp say 150-200mg of test (cream or injects) per week ideal for trt - do not do AI

also per the details you want to increase your injections to every other day etc -

my personal 2 cents.... we will see alot of issues with fatter older guys getting on TRT and they will have heart issues (regardless) or issues due to AI and the testosterone will be to blame.

-

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »

jay campbell has an interesting take on TRT cream and rub it on your nuts for absorption?

Thanks for posting Tres!  Bookmarked this thread to watch later on! 8)

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 09:12:58 PM »
Really Interesting Interview, and Kudos to You & Palumbo for giving This guy his time...lots of interesting subjects to research indeed, but for those who want to read his manual, I've uploaded it PDF for your reading pleasure and come to your own conclusions....

https://docdro.id/AeSMjLK

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 05:09:36 AM »
Really Interesting Interview, and Kudos to You & Palumbo for giving This guy his time...lots of interesting subjects to research indeed, but for those who want to read his manual, I've uploaded it PDF for your reading pleasure and come to your own conclusions....

https://docdro.id/AeSMjLK

Right on.  Thanks to you and 3 Tacos for posting up.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 05:04:05 PM »

Watched the vid a couple of days ago, very interesting. Would much rather rub cream on my yambag than inject every other day.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 05:14:00 PM »
i dont have a clue to most of what theyre talking about, yet, i found it entertaining to watch  :D

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 05:40:03 PM »
I rub DHEA lotion on my nuts and asscrack area daily

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »
Great video, some serious truth bombs in there I didn't know. I have to use an AI but I like my estradiol a little higher about like what he said around 80. Without an AI on 500mg test, my estradiol shoots up to like 200 and I look like I have a massive moonface and get horrible edema and my blood pressure shoots up to around 200/120. I personally need some AI in my regime, but I don't like to overuse it

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 07:27:29 PM »
Have been “on” for 23 years. Cruising and blasting. Have never used an AI. Zero gyno (no hair loss either.) Bloods are solid during cruises. Only issue has been HBP, which predates gear usage & is managed pharmaceutically very easily.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
Great video, some serious truth bombs in there I didn't know

I hate gyno so ive used letro at a higher dose to kill my gyno 2x.

i had a little gyno as a teen, never big deal but over the years it came back in summer 2017, so i ran letro 2.5mg daily for 30 days then 1.25mg for 10 days and the gyno went away...

now when i mean went away... not visible...

most ppl who take trt are fat and use way too much ADEX! the clinicians just wrong the wrong RXs for overweight ppl and use way too much ADEX!

the over usage of AI will be a serious health issue

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 07:39:42 PM »
Campbell has gotten on this "bandwagon" recently. Nelson Vergel has been purporting this for years upon years. I don't get any estrogenic side effects except for bloat. Not even sure if it is estrogen causing the bloat however as I put on water weight with all aas. Vergel points to sodium retention as being potentially the main reason for bloat.

I haven't had time to watch the video yet but Campbell likes the cream or test prop for trt purposes the most. The cream being the more recently promoted of the two. Interesting podcasts he does.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 10:21:43 PM »
Anti es kills HDL, resulting in hardening of the arteries prematurely is one theory out there.

My TRT doc will not prescribe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 12:23:21 AM »
I rub DHEA lotion on my nuts and asscrack area daily

Seems kinda weird.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM »
Anti es kills HDL, resulting in hardening of the arteries prematurely is one theory out there.

smart

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 09:36:01 PM »

Clinical trials so far have not proved this to be true.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:50 PM »
I get the testopel pellets every 3.5 months. keeps me at 1000. Couldn't be happier

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 11:24:32 PM »
I get the testopel pellets every 3.5 months. keeps me at 1000. Couldn't be happier

When you go at the 3.5 month mark for a new batch does it initially put you higher?  Talk to me like I'm a child so I can understand.  I also remember you said you had a bad experience once with the pellets.  Was it just a fluke?  Or was it the person who administered.  I take 80mg's per week.  100mg's had me up to 1200 so I figured I could stand to go a little lower.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2019, 08:16:23 AM »

I dropped my anastrozole from .125mg twice a week to not taking it at all. My HDL increased by 15-20 points and LDL decreased by 10. No diet change or weight change.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 09:10:59 AM »
What's AI mean?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 11:14:07 AM »
Only retired BB's use TRT doses and even most retired guys go way above trt doses. HIGH DOSES OF ANDROGEN'S REQUIRE AN ANTI E.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 11:43:07 AM »
Only retired BB's use TRT doses and even most retired guys go way above trt doses. HIGH DOSES OF ANDROGEN'S REQUIRE AN ANTI E.

Self dosing is never a good idea. A doctor prescribed dose and regular lab work is essential to assure good health.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2019, 11:49:41 AM »
Self dosing is never a good idea. A doctor prescribed dose and regular lab work is essential to assure good health.
Doctor, LOL, most doctors are more concerned about their Lambo's more so than patients. Who says that those who self dose don't get regular lab work and know how to make adjustments according to that lab work. Keep relying on Doctors and see where that gets you, Prime.
T