Author Topic: This Omar chick from MN - lmfao!  (Read 64162 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This Omar chick from MN - lmfao!
« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2020, 11:38:58 AM »
 ;)  ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! !

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2020, 11:55:36 AM »
;)  ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! !
Awesome. I’m saving that one. Sure to
make multitudes of lib heads explode.😎👍

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2020, 02:03:09 PM »
Ilham Omar Lobs The Dumbest Reason For Why There Could Be A War Between U.S. and Iran
Townhall.com ^ | January 6, 2020 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 1/6/2020, 4:56:00

Oh, you knew the Squad was going to chime in on this—and they didn’t disappoint. Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) have been railing against Donald Trump lawful targeting of Iran’s Quds force commander Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was a terrorist with the blood of hundreds of Americans on his hands. He’s dead. We should be glad. Instead, the ‘hate America’ crowd’ is in an uproar. Apparently, only Democrats are allowed to kill terrorists and be rewarded for it. There are fears that this strike could spark a war. Iran has already vowed revenge and all U.S. forces in the area remain on high alert. And then, there’s Omar who thinks that Trump will spark a war with Iran because the state-sponsor of terrorism might target the president’s hotel empire. It will be a war over lost revenue. You literally cannot make this up (via The Hill ):

Ilhan Omar
✔@IlhanMN
Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause. Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests.

His business interests should not be driving military decisions.

8:47 AM - Jan 6, 2020

Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Monday that President Trump could draw the U.S. into war with Iran if it seek to harm properties owned by the Trump Organization around the world.

In a tweet, the Minnesota Democrat called on Trump to divest from his global business holdings, a common criticism that has followed Trump throughout his first term, in the aftermath of the U.S. killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani last week.

"His business interests should not be driving military decisions," Omar said.

I mean this is just garbage. There are some legitimate points as to why this strike might not be warranted; I disagree but there could be an argument. Trump losing revenue isn’t one of them from a serious person, but we’re talking about Omar here. Meanwhile, the president was calm and collected. He enjoyed his meal of meatloaf and ice cream as he ordered this beauty of a strike against a piece of human garbage as he traveled to Baghdad International Airport to board his one-way ticket to hell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 07, 2020, 04:55:16 AM »
Ilhan Omar’s ex-husband Ahmed Hirsi remarries 37 days after their divorce
By Ebony BowdenJanuary 6, 2020 | 1:21pm | Updated

That was quick!

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s ex-husband has remarried — just 37 days after their divorce was finalized, according to a report Monday.

Ahmed Hirsi, the father of Omar’s three children, tied the knot to nurse Ladan Ahmed in a low-key ceremony in Somalia in a bid to avoid media scrutiny, the Daily Mail reported.

Hirsi (D-Minnesota), 39, married Ahmed on Dec. 12 in a Muslim ceremony. The pair are now in Saudi Arabia on their honeymoon, according to the report.

Omar and her husband filed for divorce this past October amid allegations she was having an affair with DC political consultant Tim Mynett.

Omar and Hirsi officially became single on Nov. 5 and Hirsi, the Mail reported, married his new bride just 37 days later.

In a photo shared on Instagram on Jan. 2, Hirsi is smiling next to a woman believed to be his new bride in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, Islam’s holiest city.

“I look forward to this new chapter in my life and I ask you all to join me in celebration,” he captioned the photo.

The post has dozens of comments from friends wishing the pair congratulations and blessings for their marriage.

Omar’s own alleged lover was seen grinning from ear-to-ear as he walked out of a Washington, DC, divorce court on Dec. 19 after officially splitting from his wife.

Enlarge ImageAhmed Hirsi, Ilhan Omar's ex-husband, has remarried according to the Daily Mail. His new wife's name is Ladan Ahmed.

In August, The Post first reported the bombshell allegations that Omar was having an affair with Mynett, who had been on her campaign’s payroll.

Dr. Beth Mynett, now Dr. Beth Jordan, claimed her husband confessed in April that he was having an affair with the Somali-born congresswoman before he ditched her, according to the divorce documents.

The pair denied the allegations and Omar insisted in an Aug. 28 interview that she and Hirsi were not separated and seeing other people.

But one friend of the couple told The Post that Omar and Hirsi separated in March, and claimed Omar repeatedly asked her husband to file divorce papers.

Hirsi refused, the friend said, and told Omar if she wanted a divorce she should file for it herself.

Omar and Hirsi had their own complicated marital history, first becoming engaged in 2002 and marrying in a faith-based ceremony before splitting in 2008.

The next year, the congresswoman married another man, before splitting with him in 2011 and getting back with Hirsi and having their third child in 2012.

Omar and Hirsi legally wed before she was elected to the US House of Representatives in 2016, but the marriage would end in divorce the next year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2020, 11:19:13 AM »
Omar: ‘Religious Fundamentalists Are Currently Trying to Manipulate State Laws in Order to Impose Their Beliefs on an Entire Society’
cnsnews.com ^ | January 09, 2020 | staff
Posted on 1/10/2020, 1:37:19 PM

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Ilhan Omar (D.-Minn.) gave a speech on the House floor citing what she called the “hypocrisy” of “religious fundamentalists,” who are seeking to prohibit or restrict abortion.

“Religious fundamentalists are currently trying to manipulate the State laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society, all with complete disregard for voices and the rights of American women,” she said in this speech that was delivered on May 22.

“This isn't about religious morality or conviction,” she said, “because we have seen time and time again those who talk about their faith and want to push policies because of their faith are the ones who simply are caught with the hypocrisy of not living it out in their personal lives.”

Here is the full text of Omar’s speech:

Ms. Omar: Mr. Speaker, I rise today to defy the horrifying attacks happening against women's reproductive rights all across this country.

Religious fundamentalists are currently trying to manipulate the State laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society, all with complete disregard for voices and the rights of American women.

The recent efforts like those in Alabama and Georgia are only the latest in a long history of efforts to criminalize women for simply existing and to punish us when we don't conform to their attempts to control us. And a new proposal in Texas would go as far as to threaten women who obtain an abortion with capital punishment.

If that were being proposed by any other country, we would be calling it a dangerous violation of human rights. But because it is happening here with the support of the ultraconservative religious right, we call it religious freedom. It is simply unthinkable.

But this anti-choice movement isn't only unjust, it is dangerous because history has proven that when abortion is criminalized, the number of abortions do not simply go down. The number of deaths and injuries to women increase.

Let's just be honest. For the religious right, this isn't simply about their care or concern for life. If they cared about or were concerned about children, then they would be concerned about the children who are being detained and those who are dying in camps across our borders or the children who are languishing in hunger and facing homelessness.

This isn't about religious morality or conviction, because we have seen time and time again those who talk about their faith and want to push policies because of their faith are the ones who simply are caught with the hypocrisy of not living it out in their personal lives.

I just remember recently, not too long ago, a Republican Congressman who had to retire, Tim Murphy, because he asked his mistress to abort their baby while pushing for a ban on abortion.

Or I remember the anti-LGBT rights Republican, Larry Craig, who was found soliciting sex in a bathroom in a Minneapolis airport.

I am frustrated every single time I hear people speaking about their faith and pushing that on to other people, because we know those so-called religious politicians, when it comes to their life and their choices, they want to talk about freedom, but when it comes to other people's lives and other people's choices, then they want to talk about religion.

I feel that we must point out how ironic it is that women now are facing these challenges to their freedom in the week that we are marking the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

How can it be that an entire century has passed, and we are still forced to fight for our rights as women, as human beings, and as Americans?

This should outrage every single person. It certainly outrages me, and we can no longer stand for it.

So today I ask every woman in this country no matter her age, her race, or her political affiliation to stand with me--to stand with us--to stand up and tell those who challenge our voice, our place, and our right to decide for ourselves to not be silent, to speak up and to reclaim their right to choose.

________________________ _____

Dirty slutbag probably just got preggo from her affair with that dumpy white liberal fag

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
Omar: ‘Religious Fundamentalists Are Currently Trying to Manipulate State Laws in Order to Impose Their Beliefs on an Entire Society’

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Ilhan Omar (D.-Minn.) gave a speech on the House floor citing what she called the “hypocrisy” of “religious fundamentalists,” who are seeking to prohibit or restrict abortion.

“Religious fundamentalists are currently trying to manipulate the State laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society, all with complete disregard for voices and the rights of American women,” she said in this speech that was delivered on May 22.

“This isn't about religious morality or conviction,” she said, “because we have seen time and time again those who talk about their faith and want to push policies because of their faith are the ones who simply are caught with the hypocrisy of not living it out in their personal lives.”

Ms. Omar: Mr. Speaker, I rise today to defy the horrifying attacks happening against women's reproductive rights all across this country.

Religious fundamentalists are currently trying to manipulate the State laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society, all with complete disregard for voices and the rights of American women.

The recent efforts like those in Alabama and Georgia are only the latest in a long history of efforts to criminalize women for simply existing and to punish us when we don't conform to their attempts to control us. And a new proposal in Texas would go as far as to threaten women who obtain an abortion with capital punishment.

If that were being proposed by any other country, we would be calling it a dangerous violation of human rights. But because it is happening here with the support of the ultraconservative religious right, we call it religious freedom. It is simply unthinkable.

But this anti-choice movement isn't only unjust, it is dangerous because history has proven that when abortion is criminalized, the number of abortions do not simply go down. The number of deaths and injuries to women increase.

Let's just be honest. For the religious right, this isn't simply about their care or concern for life. If they cared about or were concerned about children, then they would be concerned about the children who are being detained and those who are dying in camps across our borders or the children who are languishing in hunger and facing homelessness.

This isn't about religious morality or conviction, because we have seen time and time again those who talk about their faith and want to push policies because of their faith are the ones who simply are caught with the hypocrisy of not living it out in their personal lives.

I just remember recently, not too long ago, a Republican Congressman who had to retire, Tim Murphy, because he asked his mistress to abort their baby while pushing for a ban on abortion.

Or I remember the anti-LGBT rights Republican, Larry Craig, who was found soliciting sex in a bathroom in a Minneapolis airport.

I am frustrated every single time I hear people speaking about their faith and pushing that on to other people, because we know those so-called religious politicians, when it comes to their life and their choices, they want to talk about freedom, but when it comes to other people's lives and other people's choices, then they want to talk about religion.

I feel that we must point out how ironic it is that women now are facing these challenges to their freedom in the week that we are marking the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

How can it be that an entire century has passed, and we are still forced to fight for our rights as women, as human beings, and as Americans?

This should outrage every single person. It certainly outrages me, and we can no longer stand for it.

So today I ask every woman in this country no matter her age, her race, or her political affiliation to stand with me--to stand with us--to stand up and tell those who challenge our voice, our place, and our right to decide for ourselves to not be silent, to speak up and to reclaim their right to choose.

Dirty slutbag probably just got preggo from her affair with that dumpy white liberal fag

There are surely many christian extremists but to hear a muslime complain that "religious fundamentalists are currently trying to manipulate state laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society"... That is rich...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2020, 11:52:00 AM »
Starting to hear some rumblings that Minnesota could go Republican for the first time since Nixon(Presidential election) as an overall backlash to Rep Omar and all of her wild comments and behavior.

Well the proof will be in the pudding come November but will be interesting to revisit this post if it indeed comes to fruition.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2020, 12:21:44 PM »
Starting to hear some rumblings that Minnesota could go Republican for the first time since Nixon(Presidential election) as an overall backlash to Rep Omar and all of her wild comments and behavior.

Well the proof will be in the pudding come November but will be interesting to revisit this post if it indeed comes to fruition.

It's one thing to be biased against Democrats and take the opposing position.

But with this squad there is SO much crap surrounding them in terms of anti-semetism, campaign fraud, immigration fraud, infidelity, chief of staffs being investigated, etc.

This is all in addition to all the insane things they say.

It's kind of surreal at this point.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2020, 12:41:05 PM »
It's one thing to be biased against Democrats and take the opposing position.

But with this squad there is SO much crap surrounding them in terms of anti-semetism, campaign fraud, immigration fraud, infidelity, chief of staffs being investigated, etc.

This is all in addition to all the insane things they say.

It's kind of surreal at this point.

I can envision a good number of Boomer Democrats who consistently pulled the lever for Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry even Obama...who must be watching their nightly news show and just saying to themselves...."What in the hell is THIS?? What happened to my political party??"

Kinda like those farmers back in the 60's in the area surrounding Woodstock whenever all those hippies starting rolling up...

"Who in the hell are these people??"

Might as well have been from Outer Space.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2020, 08:59:57 PM »

Is she talking about her fellow muzzies?  The progressive circle jerk firing 'squad' at its finest. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2020, 01:43:23 PM »
Rep. Ilhan Omar faces an unexpected Republican challenger in Minnesota — she’s a Muslim refugee, too
The Blaze ^ | JANUARY 17, 2020 | Phil Shiver
Posted on 1/17/2020, 2:10:20 PM by rhett october

Controversial Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) will face an unexpected Republican challenger in this November's election — from a Muslim refugee woman like herself.

Dalia al-Aqidi, a journalist and former White House correspondent from Iraq, argues that since taking office in 2019 Omar has done nothing but seek to divide and undermine America, and that despite apparent similarities with Omar, she is nothing like the freshman Minnesota congresswoman.

"On the surface, we look the same. We're both women, refugees, Muslims, but we couldn't be further apart," al-Aqidi said in announcing her run for office.

"The difference is that while Dalia has used her life experience to expose oppression and boost the U.S, Omar has done the opposite — stoking fear, inspiring hatred, inciting violence, and embarrassing the U.S.," her campaign website states.

"To put it simply, Ilhan Omar needs to be stopped," al-Aqidi argues.

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 15, 2020, 03:01:35 AM »
Skip to comments.

Ilhan Omar’s Husband Walked In On Her And Her Latest Lover – They Were In Their Pajamas
Right Journalism ^ | 02.14.2020 | Natalie Dagenhardt
Posted on 2/14/2020, 7:56:11 PM by USA Conservative

Rep. Ilhan Omar is a “sex maniac” who is “very weak when it comes to money and sex,” according to a Canadian businessman and Qatari insider who swore in an affidavit that the Minnesota congresswoman is a paid Qatari asset.

We are here to report the facts that were put out and to report that Ilhan Omar denied the allegations.

Bender indicated that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is a paid Qatari agent, and that she can be easily bribed with sex and money, so much so that described her as a “sex maniac” and “very weak when it comes to money and sex.”

Now these reports were labeled as conspiracy, but it seems that this isn’t far from the truth.

Omar’s husband Ahmed Hirsi walked in on her and her latest lover Tim Mynett while the two were lounging around in their pajamas. Ahmed Hirsi made a surprise visit from Minnesota to see his wife in Washington DC. The surprise was on him!

The New York Post reported:

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s ex-husband learned of her alleged affair with her chief fundraiser when he walked in on the two lounging around her apartment in pajamas — and the jilted hubby will be paid tens of thousands of dollars to stay silent, according to a report.

Ahmed Hirsi made the shocking discovery last spring, during a surprise visit to his then-wife’s Washington, DC apartment from Minnesota, where he was living with their three children, the Daily Mail reported.

“It’s wasn’t that he actually caught them in bed,” a source told the Mail of Hirsi walking in on Omar and her chief fundraiser Tim Mynett, who was also married at the time.

“But they were clearly in a romantic situation,” the source said of the pajama-clad lovers.

How ironic she continually trashes our country and freedoms, yet her own countrymen from the country she hails from would stone her to death for her behavior

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2020, 10:36:05 AM »
yet the Dem women are "outraged" over Trumps "pussy" comments.

Bunch of retarded cuntz and the people who vote them in are more brain-dead...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2020, 10:53:30 AM »
Evidently she loves getting dicked down

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2020, 12:48:44 PM »
 :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2020, 07:18:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2020, 11:11:55 PM »
Meh.  All hat no cattle.  Why can't someone get to the bottom of this and do something already? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2020, 11:36:30 PM »
I'd love to see her in a thong. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2020, 03:01:47 AM »
I'd love to see her in a thong. 
That's the line her new boyfriend used to pick her up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2020, 04:05:35 AM »
Meh.  All hat no cattle.  Why can't someone get to the bottom of this and do something already? 

Very true - I don’t see the DummyCrap’s up in Arms about her Possible Wrong Doing.
Marrying her Own Brother 🙄 - It’s All Gone Quiet Over There.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2020, 04:54:07 AM »
Ilhan Omar's Sad, Tawdry Affair That Led to Her Divorce
 BY RICK MORAN FEBRUARY 15, 2020

Rep. Ilhan Omar seems to be investigated. Source: Leopaltik1242 / Wikimedia Commons (CC BY-SA 4.0)

Ilhan Omar has not been very forthcoming about her marriages or her love life. This is understandable for any politician.

But for Omar, questions continue to swirl around not only her ex-husband, Ahmed Hirsi, but also her lover, Tim Mynett. This is especially relevant after Omar paid Mynett's consulting company half a million dollars in 2019.

According to the Daily Mail, Mynett had been married to a 55-year-old woman before divorcing her in August 2019. In divorce papers filed by Dr. Beth Mynett, she claimed the 38-year-old Mynett informed her in April of his affair and moved out the next day.

Ahmed Hirsi had long suspected that Omar, 39, was cheating on him with married Tim Mynett  but the proof came when he caught the hijab-wearing congresswoman in a state that no Muslim woman would expect to be with a man who is not her husband.

Two separate sources confirmed the account to DailyMail.com, saying that Hirsi was left ‘angry and humiliated’ by the encounter.

‘He suspected she was cheating but she kept telling him he was paranoid,’ one source said.

‘He told her he wanted to move down to D.C. to be with her but she insisted he should stay in Minneapolis with the children. Eventually he surprised her down there and his worst fears were confirmed.

‘It wasn’t that he actually caught them in bed but they were clearly in a romantic situation.’

Hirsi and Omar's family apparently came to an agreement about some kind of settlement. In exchange for a large sum of cash, Hirsi would keep his mouth shut about everything -- his marriage to Omar in 2002, their divorce in 2008, their remarriage in 2009, and the whole, tawdry affair involving the married Mynett and anything Hirsi may know about their business relationships.

The sources say the families of Hirsi and Omar hammered out a financial settlement that would give Hirsi tens of thousands of dollars over several years but only if he did not speak publicly about the marriage breakdown.

One source said the figure was as high as $250,000 over six years. Hirsi did not return DailyMail.com requests for comment.

Soon after the agreement was reached last year Hirsi, 40, traded in his old Nissan Maxima for a BMW 528i, which sells for $54,000 new.

Just 37 days after his divorce from Omar, Hirsi remarried. I guess he wasn't hurting too much following the discovery of the affair.

Most Americans don't care about their representatives' love lives. But in the Somali community in Minneapolis, the congresswoman's affair with Mynett has not gone unnoticed. Indeed, it may threaten her career.

Somalis in Minneapolis say Omar has lost significant support in their community since her 2018 victory. Much of that is due to her affair with Mynett.

Her decision to hold the first in a series of ‘Happy Hours with Ilhan’ at a Minneapolis distillery on Thursday evening added to the distrust. The event attracted around 100 followers, but there was a distinct lack of Somalis in the audience.

She's being challenged by another Somali who is slightly less left-wing and talks up her cultural sins in her appearances. Caucuses will be held on February 25 and given the strong leftward tilt of the district, the winner of that contest will likely be going to Washington.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 03, 2020, 05:34:07 AM »
Ilhan Omar ‘one of the greatest people I know’: Sanders at Super Tuesday rally
Forward ^ | 2/03/20 | Aiden Pink
Posted on 3/3/2020, 4:52:06 AM by Libloather

Sen. Bernie Sanders campaigned with Rep. Ilhan Omar in Virginia on Saturday, where the presidential candidate called the controversial congresswoman “one of the greatest people I know,” Patch reported.

The two of them will also be campaigning together in Minnesota on Monday night.

Virginia is one of the 15 states and territories that will be voting on Super Tuesday, as are Sanders and Omar’s respective home states of Vermont and Minnesota. Speaking at the rally in Springfield, Va., Omar predicted a Super Tuesday victory. “We are going to win because we are building a movement that is multiracial, multi-generational, multi-ethnic, multi-religious,” she said.

After her fulsome introduction of him, Sanders joked, “I don’t know what I can say that Ilhan hasn’t already said. So I’m going home.”

Omar was accused of anti-Semitism last February after she claimed that the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC paid politicians to be pro-Israel (AIPAC does not donate to candidates but its members do). Sanders defended her during a Fox News town hall two months later, saying that she wasn’t anti-Semitic but had to do a “better job in speaking to the Jewish community.”

(Excerpt) Read more at forward.com ...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #298 on: March 04, 2020, 04:19:06 AM »
Ilhan Omar's Sad, Tawdry Affair That Led to Her Divorce
 BY RICK MORAN FEBRUARY 15, 2020

Rep. Ilhan Omar seems to be investigated. Source: Leopaltik1242 / Wikimedia Commons (CC BY-SA 4.0)

Ilhan Omar has not been very forthcoming about her marriages or her love life. This is understandable for any politician.

But for Omar, questions continue to swirl around not only her ex-husband, Ahmed Hirsi, but also her lover, Tim Mynett. This is especially relevant after Omar paid Mynett's consulting company half a million dollars in 2019.

According to the Daily Mail, Mynett had been married to a 55-year-old woman before divorcing her in August 2019. In divorce papers filed by Dr. Beth Mynett, she claimed the 38-year-old Mynett informed her in April of his affair and moved out the next day.

Ahmed Hirsi had long suspected that Omar, 39, was cheating on him with married Tim Mynett  but the proof came when he caught the hijab-wearing congresswoman in a state that no Muslim woman would expect to be with a man who is not her husband.

Two separate sources confirmed the account to DailyMail.com, saying that Hirsi was left ‘angry and humiliated’ by the encounter.

‘He suspected she was cheating but she kept telling him he was paranoid,’ one source said.

‘He told her he wanted to move down to D.C. to be with her but she insisted he should stay in Minneapolis with the children. Eventually he surprised her down there and his worst fears were confirmed.

‘It wasn’t that he actually caught them in bed but they were clearly in a romantic situation.’

Hirsi and Omar's family apparently came to an agreement about some kind of settlement. In exchange for a large sum of cash, Hirsi would keep his mouth shut about everything -- his marriage to Omar in 2002, their divorce in 2008, their remarriage in 2009, and the whole, tawdry affair involving the married Mynett and anything Hirsi may know about their business relationships.

The sources say the families of Hirsi and Omar hammered out a financial settlement that would give Hirsi tens of thousands of dollars over several years but only if he did not speak publicly about the marriage breakdown.

One source said the figure was as high as $250,000 over six years. Hirsi did not return DailyMail.com requests for comment.

Soon after the agreement was reached last year Hirsi, 40, traded in his old Nissan Maxima for a BMW 528i, which sells for $54,000 new.

Just 37 days after his divorce from Omar, Hirsi remarried. I guess he wasn't hurting too much following the discovery of the affair.

Most Americans don't care about their representatives' love lives. But in the Somali community in Minneapolis, the congresswoman's affair with Mynett has not gone unnoticed. Indeed, it may threaten her career.

Somalis in Minneapolis say Omar has lost significant support in their community since her 2018 victory. Much of that is due to her affair with Mynett.

Her decision to hold the first in a series of ‘Happy Hours with Ilhan’ at a Minneapolis distillery on Thursday evening added to the distrust. The event attracted around 100 followers, but there was a distinct lack of Somalis in the audience.

She's being challenged by another Somali who is slightly less left-wing and talks up her cultural sins in her appearances. Caucuses will be held on February 25 and given the strong leftward tilt of the district, the winner of that contest will likely be going to Washington.

that's not very muslim of her.
a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #299 on: March 04, 2020, 05:53:03 AM »
Omar's endorsement really helped Bernie in Minnesota last night. ::)