Author Topic: Old man legs - 7 weeks out  (Read 4092 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Old man legs
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2019, 05:25:05 PM »
Look
Great Joe.... keep at it!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2019, 07:29:56 PM »
Today...

You're six weeks now right?  Great leg bi's splits/separation Coach!  I have a feeling you're going to do very well...keep it up!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2019, 10:30:51 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvk2-GGgpbO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

how many kilos is that, 140, 150?

Wild guess: You wear a flat bottom shoes instead of weight lifting shoes? Flat shoes = gluteus do most of the work, lifting shoes = thighs do most of the work. Easy choice to make, if you need more size for the thighs  ;D

One of the Tom Platz most widely known secrets was the fact, that he understood dynamics of squat, and by that he was using weight lifting shoes while doing them. If you use flat bottom shoes/socks/barefoot etc. you can lift more weight, because the strongest muscle in your body, gluteus, make great part of the work. You don't need a bigger ass, most of us need bigger thighs, so if you lift your heel with correct shoes, you are moving stress from the gluteus to the thighs. Why people doesn't realize this? Because of broscience, which tells you that more weight is always best way to go, so you should always use the form which allows you to use largest weights. That is pure bullshit, because more weight = more muscle groups involved = less stress to the target muscle. It works if you are using pro level drugs, because at that level anything works, but as natural/moderate juicer, it just isn't a same thing.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2019, 12:09:24 AM »
At Golds they a few individual racks but are usually hard to get. In the first room though they have a wall of the erector-type racks with the bumpers. I don’t mind them. As for the second question, I would say the more higher anabolics such as Tren, masteron, winny and I’m sure Halo. Off season gear, not so much to worry about in my opinion if you train smart

I used to train at golds in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, that and powerhouse chatsworth which is now a crunch fitness, do you know why golds changed the weights to the rubber plates and dumbbells? There was nothing wrong with the plates and ivanko weights they were using

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2019, 03:33:42 AM »
Looking good Joe... And the Italian Lifter made a "comment appearance" : )

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 04:42:44 AM »
I used to train at golds in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, that and powerhouse chatsworth which is now a crunch fitness, do you know why golds changed the weights to the rubber plates and dumbbells? There was nothing wrong with the plates and ivanko weights they were using

Reduce noise level?