Author Topic: Leftist liberal judges overrules the presidents orders?  (Read 1969 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Leftist liberal judges overrules the presidents orders?
« on: April 09, 2019, 04:00:45 AM »
Why is this allowed to go on? Crazy to me how The president is not allowed to overrule this leftist garbage..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/9th-circuit-judge-blocks-trumps-policy-forcing-asylum-seekers-to-stay-in-mexico

“The court strongly rejected the Trump administration’s unprecedented and illegal policy of forcing asylum seekers to return to Mexico without hearing their claims," Judy Rabinovitz, deputy director of the ACLU’s Immigrants’

::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Leftist liberal judges overrules the presidents orders?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 04:23:05 AM »
Why is this allowed to go on? Crazy to me how The president is not allowed to overrule this leftist garbage..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/9th-circuit-judge-blocks-trumps-policy-forcing-asylum-seekers-to-stay-in-mexico

The purpose of asylum is to get away from a country that is persecuting them.   Whether they have a legitimate claim or not is a question however it would be very retarded to tell a person who is fleeing a country to stay there until their application is completed.....it defeats the purpose of "asylum"..... ::)
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 04:29:17 AM »
That countrys right for asylum should be gone because of how they abuse the system. Economic migrants 95%. Besides its not USAs responsibility to act wellfare office for those peoples. Their country, their peoples, their responsibility.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:47:29 AM »
There's zero reason for the right for asylum with all the NGOs milking the system.

Refugee -> Immigrant -> Migrant -> Citizen -> Voter
or
Guest Worker -> Citizen -> Voter

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 05:51:32 AM »
its not USAs responsibility to act wellfare office for those peoples. Their country, their peoples, their responsibility.
Good point. I agree.

The purpose of asylum is to get away from a country that is persecuting them.   Whether they have a legitimate claim or not is a question however it would be very retarded to tell a person who is fleeing a country to stay there until their application is completed.....it defeats the purpose of "asylum"..... ::)

Better point. I agree m o r e

Plus--you know for a fact if these people were from Switzerland, there wouldn't be an issue letting them in.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 07:42:16 AM »

And next thing you know there will be no non-asylum applicants.  I personally know a guy whose El Salvadorian parents claimed that gunmen came to their house in the middle of the night, so they really needed to get into Australia ASAP.  There were no gunmen.

I don't get how a domestic court can set immigration policy over the president either.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 07:43:35 AM »
Good point. I agree.

Better point. I agree m o r e

Plus--you know for a fact if these people were from Switzerland, there wouldn't be an issue letting them in.

Usually people seeking asylum are doing so because they're being persecuted and unfairly targeted by their government, like those fleeing Cuba for example.

Why would someone be fleeing Mexico when they can cross the border legally at anytime?  Same for those from Switzerland, do they come here as a visitor then seek asylum?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 07:48:47 AM »
And next thing you know there will be no non-asylum applicants.  I personally know a guy whose El Salvadorian parents claimed that gunmen came to their house in the middle of the night, so they really needed to get into Australia ASAP.  There were no gunmen.

Did he get in? If so, for how long?
That's insane. Next they'll be saying spacecraft have landed in their yard like in South Park

Why would someone be fleeing Mexico when they can cross the border legally at anytime?
How?
As a visitor with proper documentation, then yeah.
But they wanna stay.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 07:54:12 AM »

Yeah, the whole family are citizens.  Been here for decades.

Don't get me wrong.  I like the dude I worked with.  But if bullshit claims will get you in then everyone is going to make bullshit claims to get in.  It's geometry.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 09:14:52 AM »
That's insane. Next they'll be saying spacecraft have landed in their yard like in South Park
How?
As a visitor with proper documentation, then yeah.
But they wanna stay.

Mexican "asylum" seeker - "Seriously guys.."

This immigration judge - "well damn sir...that's terrible.  Asylum granted!  HUD and Welfare are hereby ordered to provide home and monthly payment + EBT card immediately"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 09:31:55 AM »

I don't get how a domestic court can set immigration policy over the president either.

A

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 09:39:21 AM »

I think we all understand this Vince, but the President does have executive powers and I think we're (at least I'm) surprised a non-SC judge can override him so easily when there is such a crisis there going on......and there is a crisis there!!  BTW, there's also the fact that his order was also part of a national emergency declaration.

Could Trump appeal this ruling, and make the SC review it immediately as part of the declaration???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 10:29:57 AM »

Not 3 branches.  3 chambers.  Haven't you learned anything from AOC?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 11:32:07 AM »

So why arent they seeking asylum in the first country they enter?  ::)
You have to go through Mexico to get to the US from Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »
I think we all understand this Vince, but the President does have executive powers and I think we're (at least I'm) surprised a non-SC judge can override him so easily when there is such a crisis there going on......and there is a crisis there!!  BTW, there's also the fact that his order was also part of a national emergency declaration.

Could Trump appeal this ruling, and make the SC review it immediately as part of the declaration???

Judge can block an executive order if its unconstitutional.....and it definitely is and a very dangerous precedent for worldwide travel.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 06:10:44 PM »

apparently you still don't understand it

no

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2019, 07:35:20 PM »
apparently you still don't understand it

no

When did I portray myself as legal expert?  I pondered a thought as to whether a subject I know nothing about could be escalated to the SC to override a district judge who is clearly unfit to serve and stoned of their ass. 

Of course it makes perfect sense that we should take tons of people from a place that's too dangerous, because of their people. ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 07:48:28 PM »

Judge can block an executive order if its unconstitutional.....and it definitely is and a very dangerous precedent for worldwide travel.

Vince we've closed our borders many times.

Do you really think this act makes it more dangerous for American travelers?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »
So why arent they seeking asylum in the first country they enter?  ::)
You have to go through Mexico to get to the US from Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua....

This.  You do if you come through Canada.