Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2019, 04:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Laser hair removal on gear  (Read 3304 times)
kevthekid
Getbig III

« on: April 10, 2019, 12:34:10 AM »

Iíve had a problem arise after the last 3 years of taking gear. My shoulders and back have become hairy as fuck, and itís gotten to the point where itís bothering me on a daily basis. Iíve tried shaving but itís annoyingly to shave your back and shoulders daily. Iíve tried waxing and sugaring and I break out like CRAZY, Iím talking every hair follicle looks like a pimple, and with shaving I get razor bumps everywhere. Itís constantly making me miserable and I just wanted to know if anyone has done last hair removal on cycle or off cycle and how well it worked.
Report to moderator   Logged
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 04:46:04 AM »

Iíve had a problem arise after the last 3 years of taking gear. My shoulders and back have become hairy as fuck, and itís gotten to the point where itís bothering me on a daily basis. Iíve tried shaving but itís annoyingly to shave your back and shoulders daily. Iíve tried waxing and sugaring and I break out like CRAZY, Iím talking every hair follicle looks like a pimple, and with shaving I get razor bumps everywhere. Itís constantly making me miserable and I just wanted to know if anyone has done last hair removal on cycle or off cycle and how well it worked.

I use a trimmer... like the ones used in a barber shop for neck lines..takes it down to nothing and doesn't irritate skin..
IroNat
Getbig V

You can't outrun a box of Oreos.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 04:50:45 AM »

Stop taking gear and your problems are solved.
Tovarishch_Smert
Getbig II

ďA lie told often enough becomes truth.Ē

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 11:47:31 AM »

Ive had laser hair removal done in my pubic areas.... i love having a silky smooth scrotum and sack! Silky smoooooth
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 05:17:06 AM »

Ive had laser hair removal done in my pubic areas.... i love having a silky smooth scrotum and sack! Silky smoooooth

lol, u serious? if so, didn't it hurt?
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 06:03:56 PM »

My gf owns a clinic that does this (and other cosmetic procedures like Cool Sculpting, botox, etc..)

Yes it works.  No it isn't permanent.  It will come back to normal (whatever is normal for you that is) in a few years. 

It will greatly retard the growth of new hair, but gear is always going to have it return later on.

If you do decide to do this, I suggest you look on Groupon for discounts.    Not sure where you are located, but here in S FL it is very competitive.  You can get six treatments of a large area for about $299.  And you will need six treatments.  Or more.
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »

lol, u serious? if so, didn't it hurt?

I think he is kidding.  However, the most painful areas to have it done are the upper lip and the upper finger/knuckle area.  Every tech I have ever talked to says this exact thing.
Tovarishch_Smert
Getbig II

ďA lie told often enough becomes truth.Ē

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 11:58:51 AM »

I think he is kidding.  However, the most painful areas to have it done are the upper lip and the upper finger/knuckle area.  Every tech I have ever talked to says this exact thing.

I was being funny, but I am serious..... I did have it done. Its sexy, feels amazing, silky smooth, and the ladies love it... especially the ones that like to engage in a nice Rimming!
DerrickRigg.bber
Getbig I

6'2", 275lb. bodybuilder. May compete in late 2020

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 01:31:12 PM »

Did the waxing before. It lasted only 2-3 months at most.

Did the laser hair removal for delts and traps. Cleaned up real nice.

Now, maybe wax down once a summer.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 03:44:12 PM »

I use a trimmer... like the ones used in a barber shop for neck lines..takes it down to nothing and doesn't irritate skin..

Me too. Trimming is not only easier than shaving, it is safer. Also, there is a plethora of trimming equipment available so that it is easy to reach the normally hard to get to places, like one's back.
AbrahamG
Getbig V

Chaos is my fourth favorite hole!

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 04:34:24 PM »

every few months my wife applies this cream to my back (like on the old infomercial).  I wait 10-15 minutes and then she scrubs it off with a warm wash cloth.  It actually feels really good.  Tingles a little and really feel the pores open up.  After I get in the shower and gently rinse my back.  It sometimes tingles a little more but never is painful.  The last time she bought a tube from Bed Bath & Beyond designed for sensitive skin and it was the best experience yet.  I'm due for another treatment but could very well be on the cusp of divorce and don't think she'd appreciate me asking.  If you have someone willing to do this, I recommend it.  For me every 2-3 months keeps me not looking like a sasquatch.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 12:22:59 PM »

every few months my wife applies this cream to my back (like on the old infomercial).  I wait 10-15 minutes and then she scrubs it off with a warm wash cloth.  It actually feels really good.  Tingles a little and really feel the pores open up.  After I get in the shower and gently rinse my back.  It sometimes tingles a little more but never is painful.  The last time she bought a tube from Bed Bath & Beyond designed for sensitive skin and it was the best experience yet.  I'm due for another treatment but could very well be on the cusp of divorce and don't think she'd appreciate me asking.  If you have someone willing to do this, I recommend it.  For me every 2-3 months keeps me not looking like a sasquatch.

Hope you are able to work things out with your wife.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive.

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 02:24:16 PM »

As Much as I Ignore & Dislike Your On line Persona
The Divorce issue isnít Good to Hear - Hopefully youíll both be able to resolve the issues
And Have a Good Marriage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!