Author Topic: Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’ After Mueller Report--it's actually in the report-pics  (Read 5981 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Not sure what your point is. The entire left got their asses handed to them today lol

You are not getting enough nutrients.  Time for a cheat day.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Not an admission of guilt of collusion  but one of frustration that he can't be President without legal fights. You took that line and took it out of context. You liberals will spin anything. No it's a complete exoneration by Mueller who tried his best to be the spear of the coup.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Funny. Towards the bottom of the page he clearly states why he thinks he's fucked, "Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything...." ::)

You seem so angry lately. No tires to flip?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
I bet the OP just loves to squeal, "I'm Fucked!!".

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’   After Special Counsel’s Appointment: Mueller Report

yeah he said hes fucked cause this will overshadow everything and keep him from focusing on his job. what a waste of time

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You seem so angry lately. No tires to flip?
???
I may start a riot, loot my local stores and burn down my neighborhood later. Then claim oppression. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
There's nothing new about the Mueller Report that we didn't know weeks ago.  There was NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION! 8)

You forgot the other NO, which is NO EXONERATION.

Randomum

• Getbig III
Only collusion was from Killary. #blackrepublicans

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Evidently you don't understand how this works although you're a Democrat so I understand.  A person is found guilty or not guilty of a crime.  It is not the defenses job to prove innocence.  There was no crime found that Trump committed after 2 years and hundreds of interviews with witnesses.

Again, this whole case was created from Clinton opposition research done by Fusion GPS with the Steele dossier.  The dossier was made up with no evidence.  This dossier was used 4 times to get court orders from judges for search warrants.  It was a hoax from the start.  If and when William Barr starts investigating all of this you will see heads rolling from the FBI and Clinton/Obama administrations.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
This will all amount to nothing except huge lawyers fees paid by taxpayers.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’   After Special Counsel’s Appointment: Mueller Report

obviously you’ve never been sued. This is the normal response of an innocent man. Wtf is he supposed to say? “This is awesome!” ?
Holy sh#t you lefties reach for anything.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Evidently you don't understand how this works although you're a Democrat so I understand.  A person is found guilty or not guilty of a crime.  It is not the defenses job to prove innocence.  There was no crime found that Trump committed after 2 years and hundreds of interviews with witnesses.

Again, this whole case was created from Clinton opposition research done by Fusion GPS with the Steele dossier.  The dossier was made up with no evidence.  This dossier was used 4 times to get court orders from judges for search warrants.  It was a hoax from the start.  If and when William Barr starts investigating all of this you will see heads rolling from the FBI and Clinton/Obama administrations.

exactly this. anyone who bothers to actually look into it will figure it out in 15 minutes.

A good source that explains this and has reported material on YouTube is H.A. Goodman. Suggest watching just one of his many videos.

Even super leftist progressives like Jimmy Dore, Jyle Kluklynski understand this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
After trying for nearly three years to get Trump they have nothing to charge him with. The first part clears him completely of collusion. The second part of his report is political nonsense which doesn't rise to probable cause for indictment but can be used by Democrats for spin.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Evidently you don't understand how this works although you're a Democrat so I understand.  A person is found guilty or not guilty of a crime.  It is not the defenses job to prove innocence.  There was no crime found that Trump committed after 2 years and hundreds of interviews with witnesses.

Again, this whole case was created from Clinton opposition research done by Fusion GPS with the Steele dossier.  The dossier was made up with no evidence.  This dossier was used 4 times to get court orders from judges for search warrants.  It was a hoax from the start.  If and when William Barr starts investigating all of this you will see heads rolling from the FBI and Clinton/Obama administrations.

X2
:

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’   After Special Counsel’s Appointment: Mueller Report

So what?   Do you take that statement as some kind of confession? He knew Mueller was going to try and screw him...I know you're pissed that Mueller exonerated him but it's time to accept reality...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Democrats saying 'We're Fooked'

The Trump campaign and joint fundraising committees ended the first quarter with $48.9 million in the bank

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-16/trump-leverages-incumbent-advantage-over-democratic-2020-pack

The Scott

• Getbig V

It's neither his job nor his call to exonerate anyone, you fucking maroon.  Don't go there because you are ill equipped to deal with reality.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
???
I may start a riot, loot my local stores and burn down my neighborhood later. Then claim oppression. :D

Suggestion: if U like rioting go to Danemark & join , since last Sunday muslim "refugees" riot in Copenhagen ....................

Media silence like allways ..........

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Once the investigation starts into the FISA courts and the abuses to get their oks... I'd be shitting blood if I were Obama. He used bogus reasons to get the courts to approve spying on the competition. He's going to jail for sure. Hillary is a toss up, but Mr. Change is going to jail fo sho.

Probably the first Nobel Peace Prize winner (to get the prize for shit he didn't do) to go to jail. Quite the spectacle it will be.

Oh, did you fellas hear about Barack's new beachfront mansion in Hawaii? Years hearing this guy talking about how man-made global warming was going to raise ocean levels by 10-100 feet and this bitch-ass fake sells out. Quite the stamp of approval/backing on the "scientific community".

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Once the investigation starts into the FISA courts and the abuses to get their oks... I'd be shitting blood if I were Obama. He used bogus reasons to get the courts to approve spying on the competition. He's going to jail for sure. Hillary is a toss up, but Mr. Change is going to jail fo sho.

Probably the first Nobel Peace Prize winner (to get the prize for shit he didn't do) to go to jail. Quite the spectacle it will be.

Oh, did you fellas hear about Barack's new beachfront mansion in Hawaii? Years hearing this guy talking about how man-made global warming was going to raise ocean levels by 10-100 feet and this bitch-ass fake sells out. Quite the stamp of approval/backing on the "scientific community".

bwahahahahah
You sound like a typical Trump supporter.
blah blah blah-"waaaa waaaa..but what about Obama and FISA!!! U sound like that other nut on FOX Dan Bongeno.
Stop it already.
Even if Obama did lie--he's aint going to jail over it babe!

The Scott

• Getbig V
bwahahahahah
You sound like a typical Trump supporter.
blah blah blah-"waaaa waaaa..but what about Obama and FISA!!! U sound like that other nut on FOX Dan Bongeno.
Stop it already.
Even if Obama did lie--he's aint going to jail over it babe!

And you read like rangerwil.  The chickenhawk pedo that used to post here displaying the same mannerisms and proclivities as you do.  If you are not him, I suggest you stop behaving like he did.  He was banned and while it is a simple matter to switch IP providers and over time regain access via a new one (and a new name), the folks here don't joke around when it comes to chickenhawks.

Ankle trackers are not very suave, ace. 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Oh shut up already old man---you sound insane.

The Scott

• Getbig V
Oh shut up already old man---you sound insane.

You can either learn from this or be taught a lesson.   You have no clue about the real world.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Oh..okay.
...because you know me in real life.
Go fuck yourself man.
Kinda annoying how u think your God.
But not annoying enough for me to REALLY give a flying fuck about.
So yeah---fuck off.

xoxox

The Scott

• Getbig V
Oh..okay.
...because you know me in real life.
Go fuck yourself man.
Kinda annoying how u think your God.
But not annoying enough for me to REALLY give a flying fuck about.
So yeah---fuck off.

xoxox

Me? God?  You are pathetic.  I'm just telling you to STFU on some of what you are starting to hint at again.  You are such a powerballer but I'll wager you're sporting a full house, nellie.

Fuck That Noise.