Author Topic: WTF OMG is this for REAL????????????????????  (Read 11107 times)

staynatural

• Getbig II
  • Live Above the Influence!
Re: WTF OMG is this for REAL????????????????????
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 09:47:38 PM »
WOW...what are you guys talking about??  That guy is in tip-top shape.  I have a new idol!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »
WOW...what are you guys talking about??  That guy is in tip-top shape.  I have a new idol!

His mass gives me nightmares :'(

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2006, 10:44:17 PM »
Not too hard to fake this one, what do you need.....a dark curtain, a few advertisement banners, and an actual so-so shape 'bodybuilder' willing to embarrass himself as much as the other guy.

Obvious fake!

...but

...but

WHAT MASS!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2006, 03:23:55 AM »
I don't think anyone should be allowed to enter the stage if they look like total crap.

It doesn't matter if they have a handicap, or whatever. If they look terrible, the quality of the show will be fcuked up.

It reminds me of this Takacs kid, who didn't exactly look stage ready, but was allowed to perform at numerous contests. Kid was mentally challenged. It's not fair to him or anyone. The Takacs kid would've been ready for the bodybuilding stage in about three or four years.

The father of Takacs is an idiot for putting his son on stage at such an early age too. I remember him coming on here, lashing out on everyone that were mocking "the retard". Well, who allowed his son to step on stage in the first place, "Dad"? >:(

In comparison, look at Greg Rando. The guy is blind, but still holds himself to the same standard as any seeing person.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
I don't think anyone should be allowed to enter the stage if they look like total crap.

It doesn't matter if they have a handicap, or whatever. If they look terrible, the quality of the show will be fcuked up.

It reminds me of this Takacs kid, who didn't exactly look stage ready, but was allowed to perform at numerous contests. Kid was mentally challenged. It's not fair to him or anyone. The Takacs kid would've been ready for the bodybuilding stage in about three or four years.

The father of Takacs is an idiot for putting his son on stage at such an early age too. I remember him coming on here, lashing out on everyone that were mocking "the retard". Well, who allowed his son to step on stage in the first place, "Dad"? >:(

In comparison, look at Greg Rando. The guy is blind, but still holds himself to the same standard as any seeing person.

YIP
Zack

Exactly. Part of the problem is that you always have someone say "wow, what courage. I give him/her credit for competing."

Let's be honest, you could not just walk on to a baseketball court, Tennis court, Football field and expect to play if you HAVE no talent or the ability to compete. People like this are the equivalent of having no skills. They look like shit and get up there to "compete". Just look at Vince G. WTF was he thinking?
HAHA, RON.....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »
the audience is applauding him  ???

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »
did u notice she said "he is improving every contest"? omg this means he has entered other shows  :o

And not only that........he wasn't "as good" in previous contest!!!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2006, 06:43:35 PM »
Oh ok so I guess it's cool for when I go to a swimming meet and someone that cant swim decides to launch a fucking boat in the water and start rowing to compete as a equal.
Fact of the matter is this makes Bodybuilding effortless, laughable, and sets it back!!
The only mental handicapped person in that contest was the promoter, "Oh he gets better every year, and my contest gets shittier, every second"

Ok first off, my hat is off to 240 as this "posedown" was so damn funny, one of your best ever.The blad ad sites on the side were a nice touch hehe.
I have no idea who or what that guy was all about, but , I get a kick out of seeing guys like that getting on stage at local/regional shows. If it weren't for some characters like this guy along with some impressive ones, the shows would be pretty dull ya know ;D
This may be news to some of you, but if this was an OPEN div , amatuer, regional NPC show, this guy or ANYONE else
can compete. Plus, as long as he does not pull his trunks down, yell F -YOU or fart in the judges faces, he has every right to pose at the night show if the promoter allows everyone else. Think about it. If the promoter sees this goofball strip down at the weigh in and tells him to go home, he is being judged unfit to compete in an open regional show BEFORE he is judged on stage. The guy broke no rules and had on proper trunks, and bought his NPC card ( was this an NPC show?). In fact, if this was an UN-tested show he may have been one of the few guys that actually followed the official rules on doping (drugs) and drug laws of this country.His only "crime" is getting on stage at a PHYSIQUE meet with a terrible looking physique.

The promoter at any OPEN contest can't restrict or prohibit anyone from getting in the show, unless they have reasonable cause, such as the guy was a danger to himself or others in the show. Geeks, freaks and bimbos make up the sport we all know as BODYBUILDING.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 06:44:21 PM »
Didn't Vince G just compete in another show recently?

Anybody?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »
Bodybuilding has become a circus show

Listen To the Music of the Night! ;D