Author Topic: PJ Braun and Blackstone Lab Guys training Chest  (Read 12051 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: PJ Braun and Blackstone Lab Guys training Chest
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2019, 10:19:19 PM »
One does not see that sleaze bag Singerman advertising his bullshit fart powders as much as in the past. Is the cash crunch on because of the legal issues, or have people had enough of watching him put his wife and kids in the ads. Also, have to wonder if the Olympia would allow a company who is under federal incitement to have a booth at the expo?

J

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2019, 05:30:18 PM »
love the she beast  ;D

I will chime in with PJ (or similar flashy biz owner)

is anyone surprised he spends big and lives big? He does not have much of a business background, no formal business degree and plus bbing/supplements it is part of an image you give out to the world.

its not personally "PJ" but it a simple stereotypical rags to riches and spend big mindset. you see it with NBA players, NFL players, actors, entertainers etc. the money comes fast you think it will never end and plus most are not educated enough to realize long term finances etc etc

I am not saying this a reason or an excuse to live this way.... but it is not shocking to see someone like him spend big (whether he can afford it or not) he is not old money or slow and steady traditional money. also the supplement/fitness industry you need to be larger than life (Rich Piana case and point) this is not white collar consulting/coding/number crunching.... imagine sells in this biz

when you make big bucks out of no where...its hard not to showboat it....

he is young money and this what young money does - they blow it  8) and run into legal and IRS issues. very standard stuff - happens all the time

A couple of bad personal choices, IRS issues, bad business moves (career ending injury for sports guys) and that is it. plus if you are living like a millionaire you will continue to live this way even after you are broke/falling - running on credit/leverage. its mentally hard to shift down as your income drops/wealth drops.

it happened to me with the real estate/mortgage bust in 2007 to 2009 so I speak from personal experience. and being a lender Ive seen it from the other side of the table too.  easy money - easy go (or some similar statement)

more pics of the she beast  8) ;D
The tits are ridiculous but I am not a fan of implants. Other then that she looks like a good time. Too bad Peewee Brain couldn’t deliver.
T

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2019, 04:43:54 PM »
A street fight with two untrained fighters size can make a difference.

A street fight with weapons size doesn't matter.

A street fight where the larger individual has a fighting background the size matters.

All that said I get your point.

Yes I agree there are many variables, most people automatically think the biggest guy is going to win a street fight but if he is up against a (smaller) trained fighter he will get his ass beat.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2019, 04:45:21 PM »
Also, have to wonder if the Olympia would allow a company who is under federal incitement to have a booth at the expo?

J

Dan Solomon sucks Aaron's dick so that is probably why.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »
Dan Solomon sucks Aaron's dick so that is probably why.

Are they both Jews? I know Aaron is

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »
Yes I agree there are many variables, most people automatically think the biggest guy is going to win a street fight but if he is up against a (smaller) trained fighter he will get his ass beat.
How did this even come up in this thread? PJ sure isn't a trained fighter. Pretty common knowledge a smaller trained guy will whup a bigger untrained guy. Bodybuilders are some of the biggest fake tough guys there are. Uncoordinated muscle bound messes.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2019, 10:22:50 AM »
Are they both Jews? I know Aaron is

Not sure but Dan is enamored with Aaron's ability to screw people over I guess. But the universe works in mysterious ways call it karma, let's see how those 14 federal indictments work out for him.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2019, 10:23:56 AM »
How did this even come up in this thread? PJ sure isn't a trained fighter. Pretty common knowledge a smaller trained guy will whup a bigger untrained guy. Bodybuilders are some of the biggest fake tough guys there are. Uncoordinated muscle bound messes.

Good question. lol
But I would not say it's common knowledge, most people actually think size/muscle is the defining factor in a fight.