Author Topic: A More Complete Beast  (Read 2922 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
A More Complete Beast
« on: May 17, 2019, 07:11:22 AM »
https://tinyurl.com/y397qpx3

I think this guy's books will have modern day tards melting, writing about masculinity.  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: A More Complete Beast
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 07:13:03 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 07:13:27 AM »
he's gay isnt he

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 07:37:04 AM »
Reading that book right now and its great!!! Puts the soy boy, liberal phaggot, man hating generation in it's place!!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 07:48:17 AM »
https://tinyurl.com/y397qpx3

I think this guy's books will have modern day tards melting, writing about masculinity.  :D

If you need to read a book on how to become an alpha male in this new world of semi feminine  males you got issues a book cannot fix
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 07:50:58 AM »
If you need to read a book on how to become an alpha male in this new world of semi feminine  males you got issues a book cannot fix

Truth. Someone w/ a Test level of 350 is an alpha male in this day and age.

Limp wristed, man bun queering, skinny jean wearing, man purse sporting, pixie dust snorting Pussies.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 08:05:03 AM »
Truth. Someone w/ a Test level of 350 is an alpha male in this day and age.

Limp wristed, man bun queering, skinny jean wearing, man purse sporting, pixie dust snorting Pussies.
I told my wife my boys will not become like these people they have respect sir and mame they are good boys but not pussies my youngest turned 16 yesterday did his 1st Spartan race when he was 14 I ran with him and he finished very proud he dead lifted 315 as well at 15 my oldest is 19 trains as well
p

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 08:14:43 AM »
he's gay isnt he
So I hadda look and see.
He calls it being an 'androphile'

I call it gay.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 08:18:31 AM »
So I hadda look and see.
He calls it being an 'androphile'

I call it gay.
Your gaydar was on full blast  ;D
p

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 08:22:08 AM »
I told my wife my boys will not become like these people they have respect sir and mame they are good boys but not pussies my youngest turned 16 yesterday did his 1st Spartan race when he was 14 I ran with him and he finished very proud he dead lifted 315 as well at 15 my oldest is 19 trains as well

Impressive.

Did you have to sign a special waiver when he was 14 for spartan?  How did he handle some of the heavier aspects - the rope hoist, etc?
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 08:47:42 AM »

If they're gay there's no way you can change them.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 08:50:22 AM »
Impressive.

Did you have to sign a special waiver when he was 14 for spartan?  How did he handle some of the heavier aspects - the rope hoist, etc?
Yes I did' it was held at west point military field it was a beginner course if I remember it was 6 or 7 miles 10 obstacles wall climb-Olympus-2 rope climbs- ape hanger- big frame cargo climb - hurdles- Spartan ladder- sled -
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 08:52:08 AM »
If they're gay there's no way you can change them.
well I have no need to worry about that and if they were they are still my sons at least they would be tough ass homos  ;D
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »
Ive never forced my kids to do anything, I truly believe its because I still train I don't look like other dads, when things need to be done around the house I do it. kids pick up on those traits my kids have always been active they would stack the wood when I split it stuff like that chores good old fashion get off your ass lets get it done mentality. Thing is I see a lot of parents that just let their kids play video games all day so they don't have to be bothered.. don't get me wrong shit we have 3 play stations 1 in my room ;D the others are in the basement area for them and a xbox we would give them time based on their grades and didn't let them get lazy.
p