Author Topic: Ben Pakulski really downsized  (Read 14093 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Ben Pakulski really downsized
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 01:13:58 PM »
He's just standing relaxed and the lighting is bad... maybe a hater doctor'd the photo?

Yes, just wait until he’s in his kitchen in a tank top with the overhead lighting. Then we will see who laughs last.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 02:34:43 PM »
the problem for this generation is that you keep the hgh head and (probably the) bubble gut, so you look abnormal when you drop to normie weight.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 03:19:57 PM »
I’ve listened to his Podcast. He seems like a pretty bright guy and realizes that the megadosing lifestyle doesn’t end well.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 03:58:51 PM »
the ones who trained the longest naturally and semi PED use and have solid genetics look the best as father time moves along

example
serge nubret
rory leidelmeyer
vince taylor

Vince claimed he lived on Coca Cola, burgers and ketchup and Scotch every day. Great genetics for longevity.

Nubret died from some type of adverse PED reaction probably, at least that's what it sounded like to me at the time. Anyone here know more?

As far as Pakulski, his pro look took a lot of everything. I believe what he says here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxnvSdXlSli/?igshid=rtwnmo477grn

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
another bber who did a massive downsize

Sergi Constance Health Scare Forces Him Off Cycle?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 05:13:39 PM »
Trouble with most of these guys is that they don't train after taking gear, they are to lazy to do it without it. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 06:38:38 PM »
What I find odd, is given the importance of diet and training, he doesn't still look like an IFBB pro without the drugs.  ??? ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByK2tq_ll7T/

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDBkcwHr5-/

He looks like a sad sack of shit that never touched a weight in his sad fat life.
a

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 07:02:06 PM »
Everyone is training guru on cycle but when they truly stop juicing their training knowledge disappears.

Heard from more than one steroid junkie that training without the drug assist is a waste of time. That is a really sad statement.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 08:52:40 PM »
He's small and useless to us now.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2019, 12:27:59 AM »
Everyone is training guru on cycle but when they truly stop juicing their training knowledge disappears.

Heard from more than one steroid junkie that training without the drug assist is a waste of time. That is a really sad statement.

I agree we might disagree on the whole juice thing, but not training after retiring due to not being on the gas anymore is something that annoys me as well, I get you can't train the same way due to longer having the recovery but you still have to train its what it was all about in the beginning for all of us.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2019, 12:30:17 AM »
I love getbig  ;D

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2019, 01:04:15 AM »
What I find odd, is given the importance of diet and training, he doesn't still look like an IFBB pro without the drugs.  ??? ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByK2tq_ll7T/

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByDBkcwHr5-/

Phantastic photo of yet another chemical clown. No doubt he was under contract to state he looked like that because of the fart powder he tried to sell?
Horrible fake tan by the way
Now he has to worry about the damage all those chemicals did to his kidneys, prostate, heart, liver etc etc.....

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2019, 01:51:03 AM »
  you got one of those white coats on,  you're either a butcher or a scientist.

Yes I remember. I think he and Nick were doing tricks in LA  to 'make it'.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2019, 03:34:51 AM »
Trouble with most of these guys is that they don't train after taking gear, they are to lazy to do it without it. 

That's what it looks like.  No matter how hard they train.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2019, 04:19:13 AM »
He still has a good build in the green shirt pic.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2019, 07:35:42 AM »
Love the pic with the flip-flop scientist. 

Those lab coat ‘tards are training Ben like he’s Drago or some shit.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2019, 07:51:48 AM »
It was all downhill after he split from his training guru, Dr. Flip Flops.

White Lab Coat / Shorts & Flip Flops  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2019, 07:53:17 AM »
He still has a good build in the green shirt pic.

x2.

He still has a good build.  Period.  He no longer has anything to gain by competing -- his potential was always limited by unfortunate bicep and triceps genetics, and he'd gone as far as he could go.  Once you've hit that point, trying to hold on to 260 pounds is a fool's errand.  

Now he looks to be around 200-210 pounds, fit, healthy, and still strong enough for any sport or pursuit.  That's pretty much optimal for the long-term.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2019, 08:07:21 AM »
no he doesnt have a good build.

he's got a dadbod.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2019, 08:15:40 AM »
Excellent outlier variable beyond the normal data set {drugs, training, diet}, Royalty. Falling asleep on the value of sleep turns waking life into a catabolic nightmare. Also, in addition to physiological reasons for Ben's diminution, maybe there are also psychological hindrances. For example, perhaps at the conceptual level. It's possible that Ben can no longer conceive, and hence cannot believe that he will achieve. As Sun Tzu wrote in the remaining fragments of his long lost training manual, Generals of the Squat Rack: "Every battle is first won in the mind, enhanced with the drugs, forged in training, honed through the diet, and claimed on the stage." Conceptual visualization is the first, sine qua non, step to victorious thonged battle -- it is a must!

;D

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2019, 12:34:15 PM »
I just saw him this weekend and he doesn't look bad at all. He's still pretty big, nothing like that second picture.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2019, 12:36:33 PM »
I just saw him this weekend and he doesn't look bad at all. He's still pretty big, nothing like that second picture.

hi ben

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 02:02:19 PM »
If you look at his instagram he is still in great shape, big dude, muscular, much better than your average gym rat. Even in the pic at the beginning of this thread you can clearly tell he is lean and muscular by looking at his pecs and how they are shaped and popping through his shirt. Now obviously he doesnt carry anywhere near the size he used to. But that is to be expected. And it doesnt mean that training and diet arent important factors, it just means that without the high amounts of drugs one will never be able to get anywhere near the size they would with them.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 02:06:53 PM »
If you look at his instagram he is still in great shape, big dude, muscular, much better than your average gym rat. Even in the pic at the beginning of this thread you can clearly tell he is lean and muscular by looking at his pecs and how they are shaped and popping through his shirt. Now obviously he doesnt carry anywhere near the size he used to. But that is to be expected. And it doesnt mean that training and diet arent important factors, it just means that without the high amounts of drugs one will never be able to get anywhere near the size they would with them.

Even taking steroids alone and doing nothing, most men could get bigger than that photo of Ben off drugs.

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2019, 02:08:50 PM »
Even taking steroids alone and doing nothing, most men could get bigger than that photo of Ben off drugs.
  Is that what your experience taking steroids has told you?