Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
June 26, 2019, 03:57:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Showdown: Good PPV except for Blundertaker vs. Oldberg  (Read 1706 times)
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: June 08, 2019, 06:57:04 PM »

I take no pleasure in saying that. But that match was LAME AS HELL. Goldberg buster himself open on the post. He was too weak to do the jackhammer and dropped Taker on his head, almost crippling him. He dropped Taker again when he was apparently supposed to either power slam him or tombstone him.

Taker decided it was time to go home, hit Oldberg with a second pitiful chokeslam and got the 1-2-3.

Report to moderator   Logged
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:17:53 AM »

That was a clusterfuck from hell. Undertaker needs to retire gracefully as he has nothing left to prove. Goldberg was a clumsy stiff right off from the get-go. Horrible match. Just horrible. They nearly killed eachother with bad botches.
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 07:48:46 AM »

That was a clusterfuck from hell. Undertaker needs to retire gracefully as he has nothing left to prove. Goldberg was a clumsy stiff right off from the get-go. Horrible match. Just horrible. They nearly killed eachother with bad botches.

Now you see why I didn’t go to WrestleMania 33. I just saw a review with a part I didn’t fully notice last week. Taker nearly broke Oldberg’s neck with the tombstone. Good thing he still has those big traps or Oldberg would have been Austin 2.0.

But Blundertaker’s chokeslams were just lame. “Old School” was about the only move he got right. And that was mainly so that Oldberg could catch his breath.
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 09:59:12 AM »

Now you see why I didn’t go to WrestleMania 33. I just saw a review with a part I didn’t fully notice last week. Taker nearly broke Oldberg’s neck with the tombstone. Good thing he still has those big traps or Oldberg would have been Austin 2.0.

But Blundertaker’s chokeslams were just lame. “Old School” was about the only move he got right. And that was mainly so that Oldberg could catch his breath.
That was hard to watch. Also take into consideration that 102 deg heat they wrestled in, jet lag, etc. But man was that ever hard to watch.
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 10:23:10 AM »

That was hard to watch. Also take into consideration that 102 deg heat they wrestled in, jet lag, etc. But man was that ever hard to watch.

Notwithstanding that I've been to the Middle East multiple times and know how hot it gets (especially at night), those guys have wrestled outdoors in Florida three times (Orlando twice and Miami)...and they'll wrestle outdoors again in Florida next year in Tampa Bay.

They know about the heat. And there was SummerSlam 1992 in England. Taker did just fine in that match (granted it was against Kamala, but still).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!