Author Topic: Calum Von Monger - Gained 40 lbs of lean mass in 3 month  (Read 6379 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Calum , how missleading is this ?
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2019, 03:25:33 PM »
Great post. I don't know why but I had the impression that you were kind of "broish" in this regard. I was wrong.

thank you sir - yes my post speaks the truth with PEDs

I am 1/3 bro science 1/3 yogi and 1/3 bodybuilder  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2019, 05:11:24 PM »
Lol!!!

I think a lot of PED rationalization comes down to users who think eating healthy makes up for excessive PED use.

Yes and also if you "get your bloodwork done" oh brother

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2019, 03:39:31 AM »
Yes and also if you "get your bloodwork done" oh brother

Has Calum ever bragged about his blood work results on social media ?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2019, 04:08:07 AM »
Might be a nice dude but appears pretty idiotic - not funny, nothing tangible about his "persona". He appears to be a retarded "Pewdiepie" who hopped on the gas... could be one of his older brothers who evaded abortion.

For most of these guys take away the muscles and what do you have? Many can’t, that’s why they hit the pedal to the metal and never stop drug use, or ever cycle off. They know once they really lower the dosages to real trt levels all their gains disappear. It’s not like many have any skills in other areas of life, education, business/entrepreneurship skills or anything

Very short lived, hopefully these guys saved up all the money that they are earning right now

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2019, 04:11:17 AM »
thank you sir - yes my post speaks the truth with PEDs

I am 1/3 bro science 1/3 yogi and 1/3 bodybuilder  ;D

Thank you

The truth about PED’s is it’s very powerful, with the right genetics or even decent genetics you Will build a very impressive physique. I, you and many others that acknowledge this know from personal experience

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 07:41:02 AM »
For most of these guys take away the muscles and what do you have? Many can’t, that’s why they hit the pedal to the metal and never stop drug use, or ever cycle off. They know once they really lower the dosages to real trt levels all their gains disappear. It’s not like many have any skills in other areas of life, education, business/entrepreneurship skills or anything

Very short lived, hopefully these guys saved up all the money that they are earning right now

When he lowered the dosage he was depressed,  he stopped  making inspirational funny happy videos,  and all his "likes" were revolving on the dog and lizard he got .......

Woooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 08:04:10 AM »
Callus Von Morgoth
Q

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2019, 08:23:07 AM »
I don't get how this is misleading?

I get he's on gear (hasn't he admitted it?)... But this is also not how he eats everyday, no? 

And after living in California for 3 and a half years, I've come to the conclusion that I much prefer Five Guys over In N Out

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2019, 08:55:20 AM »

I get he's on gear (hasn't he admitted it?)... But this is also not how he eats everyday, no?  

And after living in California for 3 and a half years, I've come to the conclusion that I much prefer Five Guys over In N Out
He's probably in the grayzone like many other Youtubers. Meaning he doesn't claim to be natural, but he also never talks about or even mention gear when it's atcually a huge part of his life. Kind of missleading to some young really dumb guys I guess.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2019, 11:41:09 AM »
Column Von Mordor
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
e: Calum , how missleading is this ?
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2019, 12:59:33 PM »

Misleading in the exact same sense that you won't see a "FAT POSITVE influencer " posting a picture with syringes and gear in front of …….

fat happy people take pride on eating junk food Lol   ….

I'm sure most of Calum's teenager- wannabe- skinny- fat followers and permabulkers are wondering how their idol eats burgers and fries and yet its so damn muscular, lean  vascular and badass  .

Not a getbigger  though 

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH   the lie