Author Topic: Mulheim , Germany  (Read 19430 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Mulheim , Germany
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2019, 04:36:30 PM »
You are so illiterate.  And pathetic.   Your parents must have hung themselves in shame.

How's your Olympia prep coming along?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2019, 04:42:18 PM »

:D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2019, 04:44:09 PM »

I'm feverishly prepping for the newest (fad)dition to the catalog of Olympias - "The Special Olympia".  ;) ;D ;)

Yeah.  I am not all that intelligent.  And my physique is awful too.  But I have a sense of humor about it.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2019, 06:10:31 PM »
You are so illiterate.  And pathetic.   Your parents must have hung themselves in shame.

I know, Scott. I know youre in pain. To a human being, yes youre still human afterall, the idea of others have fun kills you inside.

A young boy told by all relatives sentences like " See my little boy, he is so smart, he will make it big time".

When, in reality, 50 plus years later, you turned into a NPD sociopath with no empathy for another human being, hence the derogatory "you should agonize with Aids" line and didn't accomplish shit.

I was on vacation, Man. Can you imagine 8 days with fun in NYC, Philly, Jersey, Orlando. Can you imagine that, Scott?

Of course not, the only company you have are the books you get at your local library, so you can come into an internet forum and pretend youre relevant and regurgitate your big words borrowed from those books.

What a sad and lonely individual. Im against abortion in all cases, but to prevent the world of sick people like you, well, maybe its a good idea to reconsider.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2019, 06:17:53 PM »
;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2019, 06:19:23 PM »
So is the tolerant conclusion here that an increase in rape and murder is a good thing?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2019, 06:22:12 PM »
I know, Scott. I know youre in pain. To a human being, yes youre still human afterall, the idea of others have fun kills you inside.

A young boy told by all relatives sentences like " See my little boy, he is so smart, he will make it big time".

When, in reality, 50 plus years later, you turned into a NPD sociopath with no empathy for another human being, hence the derogatory "you should agonize with Aids" line and didn't accomplish shit.

I was on vacation, Man. Can you imagine 8 days with fun in NYC, Philly, Jersey, Orlando. Can you imagine that, Scott?

Of course not, the only company you have are the books you get at your local library, so you can come into an internet forum and pretend youre relevant and regurgitate your big words borrowed from those books.

What a sad and lonely individual. Im against abortion in all cases, but to prevent the world of sick people like you, well, maybe its a good idea to reconsider.

You are no match for me.  Look, cuck.  It is common knowledge that I am far below average when it comes to IQ. It's at best in the range of  80 to 85.  My family and I have had to deal with this for decades.  I am not smart.  But neither am I as fucking stupid as you and the rest of your cuckold libtards are.  I may well be classified as an idiot but you, my comic relief spewing anal pustule, are so far removed from being a savant  that your parents probably died of shame.  

I am done with you for the day, shitling.  Fucking typist.  Keep in touch with yourself, ace.  Don't let your meat loaf, twatling.  Nah...Go fuck you mother. Oh wait...She's long gone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2019, 06:25:47 PM »
So is the tolerant conclusion here that an increase in rape and murder is a good thing?
If Germany looked like Israel, none of this would be happening.

Too bad they blew it by killing the wrong people.   :-\

Reap what you sew.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2019, 06:27:13 PM »
You are no match for me.  Look, cuck.  It is common knowledge that I am far below average when it comes to IQ. It's at best in the range of  80 to 85.  My family and I have had to deal with this for decades.  I am not smart.  But neither am I as fucking stupid as you and the rest of your cuckold libtards are.  I may well be classified as an idiot but you, my comic relief spewing anal pustule, are so far removed from being a savant  that your parents probably died of shame.  

I am done with you for the day, shitling.  Fucking typist.  Keep in touch with yourself, ace.  Don't let your meat loaf, twatling.  Nah...Go fuck you mother. Oh wait...She's long gone.

I noticed that you mention the words cuck and cuckhold a lot, Scott.

Dont need to project your sexual deviation in here. No one will ever fuck or even touch a woman that shared intimacy with you.

The poor lady or Man is scarred for life after meeting you..  Go call your old granny and cry, since you never met your parents

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2019, 06:27:59 PM »
Whats hilarious now is that Republican support for Gaza and Palestinians is growing and the Democrats are on board as well.

They both hate Israel, when Israel is the only one dealing with this problem properly.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2019, 06:29:53 PM »
18 yo German girl was raped by 5 MUSLIM teenagers , 12 - 14 yo in German town of Mulheim , Police is hiding youths names  >:(

Last Wednesday (3rd June,2019) 15 yo German girl was groped by gang of MUSLIMS ,11 - 17 yo in the same town.

For more  information contact Police station in Mulheim !.

:( :( :(
Think about this....WWID

What Would Israel Do?

Do that.  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2019, 06:31:55 PM »
Whats hilarious now is that Republican support for Gaza and Palestinians is growing and the Democrats are on board as well.

They both hate Israel, when Israel is the only one dealing with this problem properly.  

The 1st item in bold is derived straight out of your asshole.

The 2nd item in bold I half agree.  Dems want Israel to exist but to make room and accomodations for a Palestinian state. Repubs want Israel to exist for the sole purpose of having them in line for the day of judgement/slaughter.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
Yeah right loser,you got a Abbott as a avatar,lost the federal election and is waiting at Centrelink

Now U really poop your pants , Mr.Abbot & Centrelink  ::)

Inform your self about ex PM's pensions + MP's pension, + benefits & privileges for life ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »

That's right - Israel is the only country taking a stand on this.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2019, 11:59:11 PM »
The 1st item in bold is derived straight out of your asshole.

The 2nd item in bold I half agree.  Dems want Israel to exist but to make room and accomodations for a Palestinian state. Repubs want Israel to exist for the sole purpose of having them in line for the day of judgement/slaughter.

This is what mohammedans believe will happen at end of times, day of punishment and death for Jews, Christians, atheists,... mohammedan fairy tales are so easily debunked solely on the origins and texts of quran, its so shady and inconsistent that its laughable at best.

Even a pig is ten times smarter than anyone believing in a pedo mass murdering flying donkey "prophet" without a prophecy fairy tale storytelling.

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2019, 12:38:47 AM »
Think about this....WWID

What Would Israel Do?

Do that.  ;)

Rape goyim children?

Yeah buddy we know that is what goes on in Israel every day.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2019, 12:44:49 AM »
So far in Europe, raping of children is done in a big scale by mohammedans and if you talk about it, you get the Tommy treatment:

budgiesmuggler

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2019, 12:46:47 AM »
So far in Europe, raping of children is done in a big scale by mohammedans and if you talk about it, you get the Tommy treatment:

Buddy the J's are raping them too.  But they smuggle them into Israel.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2019, 02:32:42 AM »
This is what mohammedans believe will happen at end of times, day of punishment and death for Jews, Christians, atheists,... mohammedan fairy tales are so easily debunked solely on the origins and texts of quran, its so shady and inconsistent that its laughable at best.

Even a pig is ten times smarter than anyone believing in a pedo mass murdering flying donkey "prophet" without a prophecy fairy tale storytelling.

You're too stupid to even be a good bigot.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2019, 03:24:09 AM »

Correct.

Medieval culture not compatible with civilized society.

The MENA-countries should be walled in.
Q

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2019, 10:28:50 AM »
If I would smell asses while praying all day long I`d be irritated too. God bless you Abraham and may all your grandchildren be Jewish.

"God bless you Abraham and may all your grandchildren be Jewish"

Damn. Your wish is way worst than a curse :(

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2019, 11:30:20 AM »

Israel will probably eventually be sold out by the US.

They will end up like Rhodesia.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2019, 01:51:37 PM »
If Germany looked like Israel, none of this would be happening.

Too bad they blew it by killing the wrong people.   :-\

Reap what you sew.
Yes they killed white people which was moronic. White Germans, White Americans and White British and White Russians all died fighting each other. And the instigators of WW1 and WW2 were fake Jews. Such a shame the wrong people died. White people should have never fought each other. But it's ok it can be reversed. A few nukes can take care of the non white problem.

Look at this fake ugly Asperger ridden Jewish German politician Gregor Gysi gloating about Germans going extinct. He is happy that they are being replaced. He's an idiot for gloating so publicly about it. Karma might get him and his family.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2019, 01:56:36 PM »
Ahh, Gysi is another midget fake Jew. Looks like a fucking little rodent / cockroach. Should have never been born.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2019, 02:07:24 PM »

"God bless you Abraham and may all your grandchildren be Jewish"

Damn. Your wish is way worst than a curse :(

Well, he has the name of Abraham who was Jewish so he is half way there already.