Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Details from the Case - Shawn's Statement  (Read 124832 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Is he innocent? Is there proof?
« Reply #500 on: July 15, 2019, 06:03:28 PM »
Maybe he did put it all the way in but she felt it was just the tip.

This is a serious thread. However, your post is still rather funny.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Chris Aceto about AMI's suspension and revoking
« Reply #501 on: July 15, 2019, 06:13:19 PM »
Chris Aceto also is Shawn Rhoden's guru and was not happy with the 'suspension' - was it fair for AMi to jump to gun on this or should they have waited?

From Chris Aceto --> therealtechnician

This is the guy who unilaterally decides who can’t compete at the Olympia. Who controls bodybuilding now ? I always thought it was the people who built it and earned the respect of the athletes. I thought Jim Manion was numero uno.

It appears that the the guy who was granted immunity recently and who by all accounts knows nothing about bodybuilding – has jumped the gun and decided a Mr Olympia – accused of a crime- must be guilty of a crime without due process, without a trial, without picking up a phone and asking the competitor “what the hell is going on?” There is something fundamentally wrong with the entire NPC/Pro League if someone is allowed to be kicked out of the sport after being accused of something. (Even criminal) without asking the accused “ is this true?”

If this is allowed to happen – that Shawn Rhoden is banned from the Olympia – then bb just is nothing more then gutless crappy business, no real passion from anyone, no integrity left, no balls anywhere to say this is unfair. The irony of course is this is the type of story the Enquirer would salivate over!

From Lee Priest -->

So much for innocent till proven guilty. This is like saying we believe her over you. Rather then stand by you till proven either way. It’s bullshit,”

This is conjecture, but I wonder what happens of she's disproved before next October? Does he get reinstated? Realistically, I imagine something like this would make his ability to prep  for the Olympia darn near impossible.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
aceto knows shit about the law and business.

This has nothing to do with fair.

He’s just mad that he lost a big pay day.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Charged with Rape - 2019-07-12
« Reply #503 on: July 15, 2019, 06:26:53 PM »
If he had won second place at the olympia... would she have claimed rape?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2019, 07:18:07 PM »

It appears that the the guy who was granted immunity recently and who by all accounts knows nothing about bodybuilding – has jumped the gun and decided a Mr Olympia – accused of a crime- must be guilty of a crime without due process, without a trial, without picking up a phone and asking the competitor “what the hell is going on?” There is something fundamentally wrong with the entire NPC/Pro League if someone is allowed to be kicked out of the sport after being accused of something. (Even criminal) without asking the accused “ is this true?”

If this is allowed to happen – that Shawn Rhoden is banned from the Olympia – then bb just is nothing more then gutless crappy business, no real passion from anyone, no integrity left, no balls anywhere to say this is unfair. The irony of course is this is the type of story the Enquirer would salivate over!

I don't think Aceto realizes that AMI doesn't care about Shawn Rhoden the individual. They care about the future of their company and the effects that Rhoden's actions (whether or not true) can have on their company image. If this turns out to be true (that he raped her), it will be a devastating black eye to the world of professional bodybuilding. If it turns out to be false, I am sure they will reinstate him immediately and make a public statement about how their actions were warranted until he was proven innocent.

I'm also not saying that the approach to handling accusations of rape are fair in the grand scheme of things. Today, any woman can go to local law enforcement authorities, claim rape and then the man accused gets arrested with no questions asked. It's very unfair to men that are falsely accused of rape and certainly leaves them traumatized, but that is the best way our legal system knows how to handle the matter. They cast a wide net, catch everything and then figure out who is to blame after the fact.

Companies like AMI don't get second chances. If he gets convicted as a rapist and they decide to not pull out prior to that conviction, they will be seen as supporters. If they pull out early, then retract statements if Rhoden is found innocent, they will be forgiven for their early choices in the setting of incomplete information.

This isn't personal, it's just business.

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #505 on: July 15, 2019, 07:27:02 PM »

"1"

Seems fitting that was the sentiment used in the 1973 Oscar Winning film, "The Godfather" and it's equally winning sequel, "The Godfather II".  Abe Vigoda, said (and I paraphrase) "Tell Michael it was nothing personal.  Just business".

But they would allow a gRapeFruitist to compete, don't they?  There is no honor among schmoes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: July 15, 2019, 07:33:55 PM »
I don't think Aceto realizes that AMI doesn't care about Shawn Rhoden the individual. They care about the future of their company and the effects that Rhoden's actions (whether or not true) can have on their company image. If this turns out to be true (that he raped her), it will be a devastating black eye to the world of professional bodybuilding. If it turns out to be false, I am sure they will reinstate him immediately and make a public statement about how their actions were warranted until he was proven innocent.

I'm also not saying that the approach to handling accusations of rape are fair in the grand scheme of things. Today, any woman can go to local law enforcement authorities, claim rape and then the man accused gets arrested with no questions asked. It's very unfair to men that are falsely accused of rape and certainly leaves them traumatized, but that is the best way our legal system knows how to handle the matter. They cast a wide net, catch everything and then figure out who is to blame after the fact.

Companies like AMI don't get second chances. If he gets convicted as a rapist and they decide to not pull out prior to that conviction, they will be seen as supporters. If they pull out early, then retract statements if Rhoden is found innocent, they will be forgiven for their early choices in the setting of incomplete information.

"1"
I see your point however it seems as though they are convicting him before the trial.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: July 15, 2019, 07:44:19 PM »
I see your point however it seems as though they are convicting him before the trial.

Booty,

It's the same way for anyone else in America.

A male doctor has a respectable job. Tomorrow a female patient says that the doctor raped her. Cops will come to the hospital where he practices, arrest him and drag him out like a dog. The hospital will certainly dismiss him until the matter is cleared. The media will get wind of the arrest and will decorate the evening news with it. Before you know it, the doctor's reputation is over with and the hospital decides that regardless of him being found innocent, they would much rather distance themselves from the entire thing as a PR move.

Regardless of role, the accusation of rape is devastating to those falsely accused. If Rhoden was falsely accused, it will take him time to fully recover from this, if at all possible. If he indeed raped the girl, his life is over.

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #508 on: July 15, 2019, 07:51:50 PM »
The current socio-political zeitgeist demands men be made to suffer regardless of guilt.  This is even more true for white men but now it is oooozing over into all men regardless of skin color.  I suspect muslimes will be exempt because...Well, just because.

Fuck That Noise. 

LanceD

• Getbig III
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Details from the Case
« Reply #509 on: July 15, 2019, 08:07:11 PM »
There's always the WBBG Mr Olympus...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Is he innocent? Is there proof?
« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2019, 08:20:21 PM »
Maybe he did put it all the way in but she felt it was just the tip.

Well if you look at the evidence, she states that his penis was "noticeable erect". So again is there any "rapist" that only just dips the tip in? If he was going to rape her, and "overpowered her as he flipped her around" wouldn't he have rammed it all the way in?

Or even if it did happen, what if they had only a very brief moment of consensual intercourse, before she hopped off and felt guilty etc.

I think he is going to get off due to lack of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but his career will be severely affected, his reputation tarnished, as well as possibly his relationship with his wife and daughter who will now grow up hearing "your daddy is a rapist".

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Out of the 2019 Olympia - 07-12-19
« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2019, 12:35:17 AM »
how can he have an erect penis as a 45yr old man simply off a kiss?

??? Of course he can. I will present a scenario. He knows this woman is coming to his room and they have already been intimate sexually and have a situationship. He’s going to be aroused anticipating it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2019, 01:09:18 AM »
how can he have an erect penis as a 45yr old man simply off a kiss?

Speak for yourself buddy.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Document Text from the state
« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2019, 02:08:01 AM »
This information is based on evidence obtained from the following witnesses. Melissa Crandell, Trey Brimhall, L.K.H., L. Janssens and S. Madsen.   Declaration of Probable Cause - Your declarant bases this information upon the following

The statement of competitive female bodybuilder, L.K.H., that on or about October 12, 2018, she, along with a photographer with whom she had just completed a photo session, went to visit her bodybuilding mentor and colleague, Shawn Rhoden, in room 249 of the Marriott Courtyard Hotel located at 10701 South Holiday Park Driver, Salt Lake County. Rhoden was visiting Utah from California. The photographer stayed in the lobby while L.K.H. went to the room. After L.K.H. went into the room, Rhoden started kissing her.  He pushed his groin against L.K.H. and she could feel that his penis was erect.

She asked him to stop repeatedly and tried to push him away. The kissing progressed to Rhoden lifting L.K.H.'s shirt, exposing her breasts. Rhoden began sucking on L.K.H's breasts and nipples; she tried to pull her shirt down and continued telling him to stop.

Rhoden bent L.K.H. over the bed, face down and pulled her pants down. L.K.H. continued yelling Rhoden to stop and said she didn't want to do "this". Rhoden flipped L.K.H. over on her back and pulled his penis out of his pants.  L.K.H. was scared because Rhoden is much bigger and stronger than she is and he was easily overpowering her. Rhoden placed the tip of his penis in L.K.H.'s vagina and put his fingers in her vagina. L.K.H. told Rhoden that she needed to go downstairs or else her photographer would know "something was up". Rhoden let her leave and L.K.H. contacted her husband and the police.

Nothing wrong with a married woman to go alone visit a huge muscle stud in a hotel room.
Why didn't they met in the lobby or the bar for drinks and conversation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
John Romano v. Chris Aceto on Shawn Rhoden indictment - OWNED
« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2019, 05:09:30 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2019, 05:10:36 AM »
I like Aceto - but he really made a complete ass of himself here. 

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: John Romano v. Chris Aceto on Shawn Rhoden indictment - OWNED
« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2019, 05:42:43 AM »
BLANK PAGE
p

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2019, 06:14:47 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2019, 06:16:24 AM »
lets listen to 1 hour and 40 minutes to find out what chris aceto said to make an ass out of himself

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #520 on: July 16, 2019, 06:18:52 AM »
maybe he was strutting around in his thong oiling up his body as foreplay

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2019, 07:12:38 AM »
I think Palumbo should do a collage of close up pictures of him going non stop  to make that radio show (on video) more pleasant to listen .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   La SHIT

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #522 on: July 16, 2019, 07:19:55 AM »
In conflict with the  above staement I believe that ....The integrity of the indvidual should come before the integrity of the organization.

And NOT vice-versa!

Specially when pro bodybuilding has a long tail that anyone can step on  legally speaking .
its probably best for AMI to drop Rhoden right away and don't have anyone  investigating near them (organization of illegal substances athletes )  .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    BE YEKEEEEE

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #523 on: July 16, 2019, 08:02:36 AM »
ONE MORE / BOOTY, I find it difficult to disagree with either of you but .... Regardless of the outcome I gotta stand behind the 'idea' that one is innocent until considered otherwise by a court of law .... and that no penalties should be placed upon the accused by any individual, company, corporation, sanctioning body, etc. until his/her case is decided upon by a judge or jury.

The 'custom' today is to place a noose around the neck of the accused with a swift kick to the horse's ass prior to the announcemt of a lrgal decision.

Dumm a I may be ... I can only see one solution to this Rhoden situation.....

It may have been best for all concerned if Rhoden has been asked (unofficially) to step aside and not take part in any IFBB event until a legal decision is made by a court of law.

And .... I believe that one major step is being overlooked or avoided by the US Justice Dept ....... Any individual who accuses another individual of a seious crime, should be held accountable if the accused is determined to be innocent.

That individual who cried, "RAPE!" when no rape ocurred ..... should be held accountable for any and all financial and emotional losses of the accused.

Somewhere on this Board, Sir Bigness said it best!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #524 on: July 16, 2019, 08:24:39 AM »
ONE MORE / BOOTY, I find it difficult to disagree with either of you but .... Regardless of the outcome I gotta stand behind the 'idea' that one is innocent until considered otherwise by a court of law .... and that no penalties should be placed upon the accused by any individual, company, corporation, sanctioning body, etc. until his/her case is decided upon by a judge or jury.

The 'custom' today is to place a noose around the neck of the accused with a swift kick to the horse's ass prior to the announcemt of a lrgal decision.

Dumm a I may be ... I can only see one solution to this Rhoden situation.....

It may have been best for all concerned if Rhoden has been asked (unofficially) to step aside and not take part in any IFBB event until a legal decision is made by a court of law.

And .... I believe that one major step is being overlooked or avoided by the US Justice Dept ....... Any individual who accuses another individual of a seious crime, should be held accountable if the accused is determined to be innocent.

That individual who cried, "RAPE!" when no rape ocurred ..... should be held accountable for any and all financial and emotional losses of the accused.

Somewhere on this Board, Sir Bigness said it best!

All this because Shawn decided to let an “obsessed” woman bring coffee to his hotel room