Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Details from the Case - Shawn's Statement  (Read 122854 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Shawn Rhoden - Legal Details from the Case - Shawn's Statement
« Reply #800 on: August 11, 2019, 06:58:14 PM »
It is very interesting that Shawn all of a sudden wasn’t married... and yet he was receiving phone calls from his “wife”  ::)

Notice how Palumbo and Aceto were not surprised that Shawn identified the caller as his “wife”

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #801 on: August 11, 2019, 08:39:23 PM »
Go to 1:06

Shawn received a call from his “wife”

Listen to his words

Interesting. Thank you

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #802 on: August 12, 2019, 04:47:44 PM »
For the record, any female with street smarts or common sense knows not to put herself in this position. A woman with life experience and some years behind her. If you don’t know the man that well then you wouldn’t go to his room. If he’s gay or you are with a group of people then it’s safe to say you could go to his room.  My first Arnold in 2007 I was asked to go to dinner by a well known pro bodybuilder.  I saw the way he was looking at me. I didn’t go. I went back to my motel room alone and left Columbus Ohio the next morning to go to Dallas. It was my next stop. Now if there had of been a group of people I would have gone to dinner. Beats sitting alone. I wasn’t going to get into an awkward situation by giving him the wrong idea.

Why do you make absolutely everything about you?  ::) ::) ::)

Thank god you're so worldly, wise and full of common sense.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: August 12, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »

It’s a females perspective. And I can guarantee that most women agree with me.  A married woman going to Rhodens room late at night by herself was not how she is projecting. There is much more to what she is saying.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #804 on: August 12, 2019, 11:26:35 PM »
It’s a females perspective. And I can guarantee that most women agree with me.  A married woman going to Rhodens room late at night by herself was not how she is projecting. There is much more to what she is saying.

How people forget. Years ago all a married person had to do to prove adultery was to find his/her partner in a motel or hotel room with someone else. Just being there was proof of adultery or the intention to commit it.

A private detective was hired to confront the two in the room and photos and details taken. They didn't have to be in bed, naked or having sex. Just being there in a room with the door closed was sufficient.

So a married woman goes to meet a guy in a motel room by herself...what is her intention? Sell some supplements? Get an endorsement? 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2019, 04:46:41 AM »
How people forget. Years ago all a married person had to do to prove adultery was to find his/her partner in a motel or hotel room with someone else. Just being there was proof of adultery or the intention to commit it.

A private detective was hired to confront the two in the room and photos and details taken. They didn't have to be in bed, naked or having sex. Just being there in a room with the door closed was sufficient.

So a married woman goes to meet a guy in a motel room by herself...what is her intention? Sell some supplements? Get an endorsement? 

When this story first broke, the victim was said to be a female “bodybuilder”.

Based on that description, I thought that she was a roided out female bodybuilder... and Shawn may have been her drug supplier. Maybe he was bringing GH from California to Utah? And that would give her a reason to meet him at the hotel.

That was then. But now... I don’t think it was like that at all (obviously)

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2019, 08:07:38 AM »
so are you saying you have never went to a married pro Bodybuilders room alone ? sorry but i know you are lying .

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2019, 11:57:34 AM »

booty is Matt's alter EGO.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »
Only thing a bit peculiar is that they had to wait for the DNA sample before the arrest. Sounds like Rhoden said they didn't have sex, as if he said they just had consensual sex they wouldn't have to wait 8 months for the DNA to come in for the arrest, they could just say the sex they had was alleged to be rape and arrest him. DNA would still be taken for trial purposes, but they had to wait for months for the DNA to come in, which sounds like Rhoden said nothing happened. Perhaps to protect his wife or something, but kind of troubling if Rhoden said no sex occurred to the police. Mike Tyson was arrested immediately after the rape complaint because he said he fucked the girl in the hotel consensually when cops questioned him. No waiting for DNA.  The laws are different about arrests in different states, but it sounds like Rhoden said no sex occurred.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #809 on: August 17, 2019, 09:48:03 PM »
Go to 1:06

Shawn received a call from his “wife”

Listen to his words

That video was 9 months before the alleged “rape”.

Wife called again with emergency at 28:59.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #810 on: August 18, 2019, 10:15:37 PM »
Rhoden would've likely given the DNA sample voluntarily. Not exactly something he would've done if he were guilty, and he knew about this since it happened because he told Aceto and Aceto told Palumbo, so they both knew something was in the works all these months.

Not exactly something a guilty person, especially rape, would've been doing, you'd think anyways.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #811 on: August 19, 2019, 08:59:08 PM »
Rhoden would've likely given the DNA sample voluntarily. Not exactly something he would've done if he were guilty, and he knew about this since it happened because he told Aceto and Aceto told Palumbo, so they both knew something was in the works all these months.

Not exactly something a guilty person, especially rape, would've been doing, you'd think anyways.

He's obviously innocent. The person alleging the wrongdoing is sketch as hell. Once everything comes out I believe Shawn will be back as the only two time non-consecutive Mr. Olympia of all time. Beats the competition, and a rape charge. Not even Coleman, or Haney could say the same.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #812 on: August 26, 2019, 05:35:18 PM »
He's obviously innocent. The person alleging the wrongdoing is sketch as hell. Once everything comes out I believe Shawn will be back as the only two time non-consecutive Mr. Olympia of all time. Beats the competition, and a rape charge. Not even Coleman, or Haney could say the same.
Franco Columbu would disagree on that, as he is 1976 and 1981 Mr Olympia :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2019, 11:31:24 AM »

Oh & Arnold 75 - 80
Oh & Jay 07 - 09

::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2019, 08:28:03 PM »
Oh & Arnold 75 - 80
Oh & Jay 07 - 09

::)

What rape charges did they beat?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: August 29, 2019, 03:25:35 PM »
What rape charges did they beat?

No doubt given enough time & £ incentive
The Me# Too Brigade will drag something or other up
Against them.

Other than that they were non consecutive years winners.
HTH.

;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #816 on: August 29, 2019, 03:35:41 PM »

No doubt given enough time & £ incentive
The Me# Too Brigade will drag something or other up
Against them.

Other than that they were non consecutive years winners.
HTH.

;D

Didn't Vince Basile mention a supposed incident where Arnold allegedly raped a 16 year old girl back in the 70s?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2019, 03:39:35 PM »
Didn't Vince Basile mention a supposed incident where Arnold allegedly raped a 16 year old girl back in the 70s?

Ahha yes sir well remembered he has indeed referenced such a thing about Arnold
Was it not in his Flat ?

Where’s Vince when we need him to clarify?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #818 on: October 22, 2019, 12:14:05 AM »
October 15th was the Set Preliminary Hearing

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #819 on: October 22, 2019, 12:40:59 AM »
October 15th was the Set Preliminary Hearing

Innocent til proven guilty, he is a Mr. O as well. As part of the office of Mr. O shouldn't Shawn get the benefit of the doubt if the facts are not clear?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #820 on: October 22, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »
Innocent til proven guilty, he is a Mr. O as well. As part of the office of Mr. O shouldn't Shawn get the benefit of the doubt if the facts are not clear?

Absolutely - he is not in jail and the case is proceeding so he can take care of business

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #821 on: October 22, 2019, 03:24:08 PM »
If he can avoid raping anyone else between now and the trial, I like his chances.  

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #822 on: October 22, 2019, 03:34:57 PM »
If he can avoid raping anyone else between now and the trial, I like his chances.  

lol

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #823 on: October 22, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »

The damage is done. Rhoden lost out on $400,000 after AMI disallowed him from competing. Add his legal fees on top of that, and you can see that his bank account took quite a hit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #824 on: October 22, 2019, 10:52:41 PM »
The damage is done. Rhoden lost out on $400,000 after AMI disallowed him from competing. Add his legal fees on top of that, and you can see that his bank account took quite a hit.

True, but even with $400k lost, he’s ain’t going broke anytime soon