Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147776 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Over 100 people claim Jeffrey Epstein is their father in bid for $635M fortune

Heres an opportunity for a good number of GetBiggers!
That will be easy for them to prove.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HUMBLE/, Are you referring to DNA testing ... of which I know zilch?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
HUMBLE/, Are you referring to DNA testing ... of which I know zilch?
Yes.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HUMBLE, THANX! Here's what will be appearing on Netflix on 27 May ... TOMORROW!!!

Leave it to Netflix to drop a Jeffrey Epstein docuseries in the midst of a global pandemic that’s left many Americans trapped indoors with lots of free time to binge.

On May 27, the four-part series Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich will premiere on the streaming behemoth. Based on the book by James Patterson, it details the harrowing accounts of Epstein’s (mainly underage) accusers, from his sexual abuse to the lasting mental toll it took.

One of the biggest revelations in the documentary concerns Prince Andrew, a British royal and good friend of Epstein’s. Virginia Roberts Giuffre accused Epstein of sex-trafficking her to the Duke of York when she was 17 (he has denied the allegation, in rather embarrassing fashion). John Brockman also claimed to have seen Andrew receive a foot massage from two Russian women at Epstein’s New York mansion.

In Episode 3 of Filthy Rich, we are transported to Little St. James, Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands that was otherwise known as “Pedophile Island.”

“It really is orgy island, because that’s what happened there. That is what that island meant to me,” says Giuffre, while Sarah Ransome alleges that she was raped multiple times by Epstein on the island, including three times in one day.

One of the talking heads is Steve Cully, a former Epstein employee who worked on his island from 1999 until 2005, managing his telecommunications and data.

“He wanted a private cellular network. Privacy was very important to Mr. Epstein. I was on the island probably 100 times. I was ultimately in every single building that existed on the island at that time,” offers Cully.

MUCH MORE INVOLVED .... But I don't get NETFLIX so hopefully some GetBiggers will watch it and speak about it on this Board.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Here's more in case anyone is still interested ...

Cully claims that “I would see guests on the island, and the guests almost always included young girls.” One time, he says that he went down to the grotto and saw “a gentleman who was not Jeffrey” naked, accompanied by three topless girls.

“Sometimes there were other people on the island that were important people. I saw Alan Dershowitz on the island—it was more of a business meeting. Another time, I saw Bill Clinton sitting with Jeffrey on the living room porch area, which was Jeffrey’s favorite spot,” says Cully. 

“Jeffrey hung out with a lot of powerful and well-known figures, both politically and financially, and I mean, British royalty,” he continues. “Probably around 2004, I saw Prince Andrew. He was at the pool. He was with, at that time, an unknown girl to me. She was young. She didn’t have any top on. They were engaged in foreplay. He was grabbing her and grinding against her.” (He later says he believes that the young girl was none other than Giuffre.)

Not too long after, Cully, whose two daughters were teens at the time, says he became disgusted with what he was seeing and quit working on Epstein’s island. 

“Jeffrey Epstein, he was a guy that concealed his deviance pretty well,” says Cully. “But he didn’t conceal it that well.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Here's more in case anyone is still interested ...

Cully claims that “I would see guests on the island, and the guests almost always included young girls.” One time, he says that he went down to the grotto and saw “a gentleman who was not Jeffrey” naked, accompanied by three topless girls.

“Sometimes there were other people on the island that were important people. I saw Alan Dershowitz on the island—it was more of a business meeting. Another time, I saw Bill Clinton sitting with Jeffrey on the living room porch area, which was Jeffrey’s favorite spot,” says Cully. 

“Jeffrey hung out with a lot of powerful and well-known figures, both politically and financially, and I mean, British royalty,” he continues. “Probably around 2004, I saw Prince Andrew. He was at the pool. He was with, at that time, an unknown girl to me. She was young. She didn’t have any top on. They were engaged in foreplay. He was grabbing her and grinding against her.” (He later says he believes that the young girl was none other than Giuffre.)

Not too long after, Cully, whose two daughters were teens at the time, says he became disgusted with what he was seeing and quit working on Epstein’s island. 

“Jeffrey Epstein, he was a guy that concealed his deviance pretty well,” says Cully. “But he didn’t conceal it that well.”

Thanks - Keep the updates coming - Still No Word on the whereabouts of that Maxwell Bitch ?
Any info on possible prosecutions ?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ILL, I have not heard anything about MAXWELL lately. I just tend to think that she knows too damn much about too many damn important people who may be pulling strings to keep her out of the equation.

She knows EVERYTHING about everyone concerned ... so I don't believe that we will ever hear anything from her for obvious reasons.

If you have NETFLIX    watch that shoW

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't have Netflix so I did not watch episode #1 of "Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich" but I have been told that it claims that Clinton lied and that the political justice system is set up for the very rich and that Epstein's 'pimp' is still as free as a silent parrot.

And that the Victorrias's Secret dude is as dumb as  shit on a stick in his dealings with Epstein which appears to be pretty damn smart on his part and keeps him out of the trouble he really deserves.

The prince also gets shit on once again!

Acosta is also mentioned as an evil-doer way back when it became  evident that Epstein was a pedo.

I believe episode #2 will be shown tonite unless that TV studio gets burnt to the ground ... or  if Netflix is suddenly terminated by the FCC.

Anything is possible in an effort to protect the guilty!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Latest report ... Not exactly scuttlebutt!

Former President Bill Clinton is being accused in a new book of having an affair with British socialite and long-time Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

Clinton and Maxwell’s relationship continued for years, well after the 42nd president left the White House, according to a book excerpt obtained Wednesday by The New York Post. The book titled, “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein” is set to be released on June 2 by conservative writers Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper. The book’s source claimed that Clinton and Maxwell “were getting it on,”and that the former president “used” Epstein to carry on his affair with Maxwell.

The excerpt claims that “Clinton on multiple occasions visited Maxwell’s own private townhome at 116 East Sixty-fifth Street, an $11 million pad that runs a touch below seven thousand square feet, much more modest than Epstein’s palatial townhome a few blocks north,” and notes that Maxwell was one of a few guests invited to attend Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, and became “somewhat of a fixture” at Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation events. However, the book excerpt rebukes speculation that Clinton was involved with underage girls at Epstein’s notorious “pedophile island.”

“The source explained that reporters have been missing the point about the Clinton- Epstein relationship by focusing on Epstein’s sex crimes. ‘[Clinton’s] stupid but not an idiot,’ the source says, dismissing the idea that the ex- president was sexually involved with children,” Goodman and Halper write.

Epstein was accused of sexual abuse by dozens of woman, and was set to stand trial for sex trafficking charges when he committed suicide in his jail cell last year. The timing of Epstein’s suicide and his connection to powerful people across the globe aroused suspicion, but the Department of Justice ultimately concluded that Epstein’s death was indeed a suicide that resulted from a “perfect storm of screw-ups.”

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT !!!! Any comments regarding that decision?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Watched the first episode. Very good documentary.
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
AS OF 27 May 2020 .....

Ghislaine Maxwell has largely disappeared from public life. In August 2019, the Daily Mail reported that she is currently living in a mansion just outside of Boston in Manchester-by-the-Sea, and her sister has been spotted in the area, but Maxwell's current whereabouts have yet to be confirmed.

In 2020, we're reposting this story in light of a new documentary on Netflix called Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, which explores Epstein's life and crimes, and looks at his relationship with Maxwell.

……………..
Among the newly unsealed documents are lurid details that more deeply implicate British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's former girlfriend and alleged procurer of under-age partners; with his death, Maxwell, alongside other accused accomplices, could now become the focus of the investigation by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.

There are many unresolved questions around the Epstein case, and one that is now at the forefront is this: Where exactly is Ghislaine Maxwell?

Maxwell, 57, who has previously denied similar charges through her London solicitors, has not been seen much publicly in a few years—and certainly not since Epstein’s arrest on July 6. Former friends from her years on the international party circuit, which included New York, St, Barth’s and the South of France, say they don’t even know what country she’s in.

In New York, she lived in an Upper East Side townhouse not far from Epstein’s $77 million home on East 71st Street. According to the New York Times, Maxwell's residence was purchased for $4.95 million by an anonymous limited liability company with an address that matches the office of J. Epstein & Co.; the house was sold in 2016.

Acquaintances from the 90s and early 2000s remember Maxwell as an outgoing, slightly cheeky fixture on the party circuit who dressed well and had a surfeit of British charm.

Oxford-educated and well connected, she mingled effortlessly with Hollywood and New York society types. In recent years, however, she has retreated from the social scene, probably in no small part because of questions being raised about her role in lawsuits related to Epstein's alleged crimes.

Her alleged role in the Epstein case came as a surprise to some of the people who knew her socially. “We thought she was just this rich girl who was hanging around. We had no idea she might have been a ‘madam,’” said one social acquaintance on Friday.

Many in Maxwell's former social set are now struggling to understand how she came to play such a prominent role in Epstein life, allegedly helping him to procure women and young girls. One explanation might be money. Friends note that her father, the late British media mogul Robert Maxwell, died amid a financial scandal that tarred the family name and likely annihilated their fortune.

They hypothesized that a woman who had grown up in luxury might have been motivated by money pressures to abet Epstein, in return for living at the billionaire’s elbow. Maxwell played a complex role in the financier's life, overseeing his staff, handling household finances, organizing his parties, and hiring masseuses.
"There’s no way she would be doing any of this for free. People do this because they want their lifestyle paid for,” speculated one acquaintance.

The fresh information about the case revealed Friday came to light after Maxwell’s legal team lost a battle to keep sealed papers from a 2015 defamation lawsuit filed against her by Virginia Giuffre, who alleges Epstein abused her from 2000, when she was aged 16, until 2002. Giuffre also alleges Maxwell participated in the abuse; the case was settled in 2017.

Among the newly-public bombshells are Giuffre’s allegation that Maxwell instructed her to have sex with prominent figures, including former New Mexico governor and presidential candidate Bill Richardson. A spokesperson for Richardson office Friday called the claim “completely false,” and denied he ever met Giuffre.

Epstein victims claimed to have been assaulted by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executive, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister and other world leaders.”

Other names listed in the unsealed testimony include billionaire financier Glenn Dubin; the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky; Alan Dershowitz, a prominent lawyer and Harvard Law professor; and Britain’s Prince Andrew. Dershowitz and Buckingham Palace have previously denied the claims, while a spokesperson for the Dubin family responded on Friday: “[they] are outraged by the allegations in the unsealed court records, which are demonstrably false and defamatory.”

President Donald Trump’s name appears on the manifest of a 1997 flight on Epstein’s private jet from Palm Beach to Newark, New Jersey. The White House had no immediate comment Friday, but Trump has previously said he had no contact with Epstein following a falling out 15 years ago.

The unsealed documents also contain records for Epstein’s online purchase of books with recherché titles like SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude, Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners, and SM 101: A Realistic Introduction.

Despite Epstein's death, it's fair to say the story is not going away anytime soon.

“Today’s events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein’s many victims their day in court," Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said of Epstein's suicide. "To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment — which included a conspiracy count—remains ongoing.”

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Does it appear to any GetBigger that the Clintons are 'protecting' Maxwell?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Going to watch that Net Flix series starting tomorrow.
It’s Baffling That there isn’t any or appears to be any loud Noise from FBI / Police reference finding the odious Vermin Bitch Maxwell.  Very Cleary didn’t expect MSM to be Shouting or Hunting for Her.

As For Both Clintons they’ve likely got an awful lot to answer For.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Does it appear to any GetBigger that the Clintons are 'protecting' Maxwell?

I watched the first episode and am wondering if they make any more reference to the Clintons. It was brief and indirect.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I watched the first episode and am wondering if they make any more reference to the Clintons. It was brief and indirect.

Haven't watched it. Not sure why except that it is all so sordid and probably sensationalized at this point.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Haven't watched it. Not sure why except that it is all so sordid and probably sensationalized at this point.
No doubt there is sensationalism.  All of these women/girls were being paid for sex and chose to do it, didn't they?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Who is Ghislaine Maxwell?

Maxwell is the youngest of Elisabeth and Robert Maxwell’s nine children, and was born in France in 1961. The family lived in an English mansion, and her father was the founder of a media empire and served in Parliament.

Maxwell attended one of the UK’s most exclusive boarding schools and then Oxford University. As members of British high society, Maxwell mingled with some of the nation’s most celebrated families, and became friends with Prince Andrew.

Her father died in 1991, after falling off his yacht and drowning. It’s been speculated that his death may have been a suicide, as on the day he died he was due to meet with the Bank of England over the matter of his being in default on millions in loans. After his death, the British media dubbed him the “crook of the century,” when it was revealed that he’d taken hundreds of millions of pounds from his employees pension funds. Maxwell told one news outlet after her father’s death that she felt he was murdered.

She moved to the United States the year of her father’s death, and soon met Jeffrey Epstein. The relationship marked a second reversal of fortunes for Maxwell, whose family lost much of its wealth after her father’s death.

In 2000, she moved into a $4.95 million Manhattan townhouse purchased "by an anonymous limited liability company, with an address that matches the office of J. Epstein & Co. Representing the buyer was Darren Indyke, Mr. Epstein’s longtime lawyer." She was his companion for years, managing his households and introducing him to her society friends

According to a lawsuit she filed this year in hopes of winning funds from the late financier’s estate, “While under Epstein’s employ, Maxwell was responsible for managing Epstein’s properties located in New York, Paris, Florida, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

“During the course of their relationship, including while Maxwell was in Epstein’s employ,” the lawsuit reads, “Epstein promised Maxwell that he would support her financially. Epstein made these promises to Maxwell repeatedly, both in writing and in conversation.” However, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein denied that Maxwell was an employee.

After Epstein’s 2008 conviction for soliciting prostitution from an underage girl, the two appeared to end their public association.

In 2009, accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed a civil suit against Epstein accusing him and Maxwell of grooming her into their alleged sex trafficking ring. However, Maxwell remained a fixture in New York society until around 2015. In 2012, she founded an environmental nonprofit called The TerraMar project, which folded in late 2019.

Has she been charged with any crimes?

Though multiple survivors have alleged that Maxwell participated in Epstein’s alleged crimes, she’s never been criminally charged.

One thing that could stymie potential efforts to level charges against Maxwell is the infamous 2008 plea deal that Epstein struck with the US Attorney for Miami, Alexander Acosta, which found him serving just 13 months in prison after initially facing charges that could have garnered him a life sentence.

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich producer Joe Berlinger described the deal to Esquire as “unprecedented, unheard of sweetheart deal” that “included a non-prosecution agreement for named and unnamed co-conspirators.”

In April, an appeals court upheld the 2007 deal, writing in its opinion that the decision was “not a result we like, but it’s the result we think the law requires.”

Maxwell is currently suing Epstein’s estate for money for her legal fees, and for the price of private security, alleging that her “prior employment relationship” with Epstein has caused to her be subjected to death threats.

Where is Ghislaine Maxwell now?

Though once a fixture of the global high-society, Maxwell has been spotted rarely in recent years. Last summer, she was photographed at a Los Angeles In-N-Out Burger, though the authenticity of the photo has been disputed. Her New York townhouse was sold in 2016.

This month, it was reported that lawyers for accusers seeking to file a civil suit against Maxwell have been unable to locate her.

According to ABC news, one alleged victim’s “legal team dispatched process servers to five addresses previously connected to Maxwell, including a multi-million dollar brownstone on Manhattan's Upper East Side, an apartment building in Miami Beach and Epstein's mansion on Palm Beach Island.”

Maxwell is also contending with other civil lawsuits filed by alleged survivors. Just this month, she won the right to delay her questioning in a suit filed by Annie Farmer, the sister of fellow Epstein accuser Maria Farmer, on the grounds that her testimony could be used against her in a current criminal investigation. But with the FBI allegedly investigating Maxwell, her story could be far from over

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A fund to compensate victims of Jeffrey Epstein's sexual abuse may begin making payouts soon, after the deceased financier's estate, his accusers and the attorney general of the U.S. Virgin Islands resolved their differences over the process.

The accord came 9-1/2 months after Epstein killed himself in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on sexual abuse and sex trafficking charges. The Virgin Islands probate court, which is handling the estate, must still sign off on the fund.

Lawyers for the estate, which was valued at $636.1 million before the recent global market plunge, had proposed the fund last year.

They drew objections from victims' lawyers who said they had not been consulted, and from Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise George, who resisted requiring victims to sign broad releases that could block them from suing Epstein's associates.

"We resolved the release issue," Brad Edwards, a lawyer representing victims, said in an email on Friday. "I can't say too much about that at this time but any of Epstein's friends who were also abusers will not be released."

"My office will forcefully continue its work to hold accountable Epstein’s criminal enterprise," George, who announced the agreement, said in a statement.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NOTICE the above statement ...."releases that could block them from sueing Epstein's associates."

It appears that "someone"  is determined to defend Epstein's so-called 'associates'!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Ghislaine Maxwell is Mossad.

How can the U.S. press not see that?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
W.S., your assumption may be pretty damn accurate based on the following article (Part of it posted below.....

AS REPORTED IN THE SUN , A news UK Company, December 2019.

Maxwell and her paedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them, their alleged Mossad handler has sensationally claimed.

The pair allegedly ran a "honey-trap" operation where they would provide young girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.

The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Ari Ben-Menashe who claims he is a former Israeli spy.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
All Propaganda.  This is a crock of shit.  Whitewash for the Clinton's.  The guy must be writing Bill Clinton's biography or something.

They are protecting the Clinton's.  I guess Bill Clinton wants his legacy to be good and not one of an old pervert getting his dick sucked by an intern or fooling around with under aged girls on a PEDO Island owned by another pervert.

But this Netflix is BULLSHIT.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MAX, I have not seen this NETFIX presentation.

Can you elaborate on the parts of it that you say are "bullshit"?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Ghislaine Maxwell is Mossad.

How can the U.S. press not see that?

The press definitely knows about Epstein and company's deep ties to Israel. Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak received over $2 Million from the Wexner Foundation which was pretty much run by Epstein. Barak did "research" and "consulting" for them but no one knows what exactly he did for the foundation because Barak refuses to say and nothing was ever published. Barak has been photographed coming out of Epstein's apartment, if there's any doubt of an Epstein connection. Maxwell is Epstein for all intents and purposes.

In other news :D ....Virginia Roberts took Alan Dershowitz's "dare" and said on camera that Dershowitz had sex with her at least 6 times, which Dersh denies. Apparently on Netflix. Now, we just have to wait to find out how much prison time Dershowitz will convince a judge to give Roberts for being a multiple-rape victim of Dershowitz, allegedly.