Author Topic: Jordan Peterson's Views on Getbig  (Read 6102 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Jordan Peterson's Views on Getbig
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 10:51:57 AM »
Jordan isnt impressed with this bunch of Misfits

I don't get it.

Did you post a video or a picture? ??? I can't see anything.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2019, 10:56:59 AM »
I don't get it.

Jordan B Peterson Soundboard

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/12-memes-for-life/id1355651930

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 11:03:37 AM »
I don't get it.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qsivx4PYxO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 11:16:22 AM »
Jordan isnt impressed with this bunch of Misfits

Very smart guy (which is why the left hates him) follow him on all my social media. Check out the podcasts hues done with Joe Rogan

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 11:28:54 AM »
Very smart guy (which is why the left hates him) follow him on all my social media. Check out the podcasts hues done with Joe Rogan

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1xnmM7lc7nx

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 11:49:53 AM »
Only podcasts I listen to are Sam Harris, as he's an actually intelligent lad.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 12:09:46 PM »
Peterson himself has said that he is a liberal.

Peterson tweeted during the Kavanaugh hearing that Kavanaugh should 'step down if confirmed'.

Peterson(Dave Rubin, Eric Weinstein, Harris, etc....) is what the media wanted accepted as "the right". That pushed the definition of right farther to the left and anything right of Peterson/Weinstein becomes a ''Nazi''. A media critical of "conservative" Jordan Peterson gave Peterson "street cred" as someone on the right aka "he must be on our side if the mainstream media is criticizing him".

Peterson coming out against 50 genders and all the clown world nonsense does not make him a conservative or on the right.

Read Jordanetics by Vox Day on what Peterson is really about. The right moved away from Peterson months ago. The Kavanaugh hearing tweet("If confirmed, Kavanaugh should step down.") was the nail in the coffin.

Since Peterson has been exposed, the new sneaky trick is for the left to infiltrate nationalism as explained in the linked video.

This video discusses what the left is now doing because Neocons and subsequently Peterson have been exposed:  https://www.unauthorized.tv/programs/433mp4-17439b

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Any jordan peterson fans here?
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 12:35:50 PM »
fake breast, long men fingers and thick in the crotch area. definitely a tranny.
afraid of fat cat?

el numero uno

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 03:33:46 PM »
Never heard or seen anyone anywhere who can talk so at length about absolutely nothing, make zero points or statements, or even sense for that matter...... Its like he just reads a dictionary of words over 15 letters out loud.

"............Therefore inducing the biological factors involved in engaging in such an event on such an occasion, wherefore the intergalactic powers intersect at "E" to form obtuse angles thusly are by mere chance then ultimately relegated to being compartmentalized into anti-disestablishmentarianism accordingly..........."

WTF????

Jordan Peterson is the only man who can use the term Flux Capacitor in a sentence, and for it to make sense.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2019, 05:41:11 PM »
There's a strong, scary left wing movement among academics (university professors, scientists etc..) as of late. It's refreshing to have someone speak out against that.

I saw him speak live for 2 hours in my hometown. He has a religious like following. He did ramble on at times. Almost like he was manic. I found it rather exhausting.

I am still a huge fan though. Brilliant man.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2019, 05:57:18 PM »
JBL is great on feminism, then encourages White people to "be individuals" at a time of the most revved up period of identity politics in the history of Western civilization...or ever, really.

As Whites continue to get attacked as a group, we will defend ourselves as a group.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2019, 06:09:12 PM »
Jordan Peterson is correct on how terrible Marxism is.

No logical person would defend such an ideology.

It's intellectually lazy to dismiss every point Marx ever made by waving The Gulag Archipelago around instead of putting forth a specific counterpoint.

It appears to me that untempered capitalism or communism leads to a polarization of power, and that economies are most sustainable when neither the capitalist nor the workforce is disincentivised by the other guy writing all the rules. I don't figure that makes me some transgenderqueer open border dreadlocked trump tower occupier.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
It's intellectually lazy to dismiss every point Marx ever made by waving The Gulag Archipelago around instead of putting forth a specific counterpoint.

It appears to me that untempered capitalism or communism leads to a polarization of power, and that economies are most sustainable when neither the capitalist nor the workforce is disincentivised by the other guy writing all the rules. I don't figure that makes me some transgenderqueer open border dreadlocked trump tower occupier.

Yeah...under capitalism, there needs to be a way to prevent people like George Soros from consolidating too much power.

As for communism...what are you proposing Marx got right?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2019, 06:50:26 PM »
Yeah...under capitalism, there needs to be a way to prevent people like George Soros from consolidating too much power.

As for communism...what are you proposing Marx got right?

Precisely the Soros thing. That the polarization of wealth is an inevitable tension in a capitalist system which will lead to the failure of that system, either by people saying screw this bullshit or by virtue of the fact that capitalist competition no longer exists in what has become an aristocratic capitalism.

Today, both of those things are happening. People are fed up with companies getting rich exporting their jobs and then selling them back foreign made goods. It's one of the reasons Trump got in. I've heard that the 3 richest people in the US have as much money as the bottom 50% of the nation. That's a problem. I don't mean a moral problem, like "Waaa, it's unfair." I mean a practical problem. There's not going to be any innovating or competing against people who are sufficiently dug in that they basically rule the country. That's anticapitalistic. The result of untempered capitalism isn't more capitalism. It's economic hegemony. The engine of progress eventually overruns and destroys itself unless you moderate it.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2019, 07:41:07 PM »
Precisely the Soros thing. That the polarization of wealth is an inevitable tension in a capitalist system which will lead to the failure of that system, either by people saying screw this bullshit or by virtue of the fact that capitalist competition no longer exists in what has become an aristocratic capitalism.

Today, both of those things are happening. People are fed up with companies getting rich exporting their jobs and then selling them back foreign made goods. It's one of the reasons Trump got in. I've heard that the 3 richest people in the US have as much money as the bottom 50% of the nation. That's a problem. I don't mean a moral problem, like "Waaa, it's unfair." I mean a practical problem. There's not going to be any innovating or competing against people who are sufficiently dug in that they basically rule the country. That's anticapitalistic. The result of untempered capitalism isn't more capitalism. It's economic hegemony. The engine of progress eventually overruns and destroys itself unless you moderate it.

Thus the tax rates of the 1950's and why they worked so well in doing so.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2019, 08:36:27 PM »

I agree that the concentration of wealth is a big problem of Capitalism, but the story about the richest 1% having more wealth than the bottom half of the population is misleading, and it has to do with how Oxfam measured inequality.

They did it by comparing net worths, which is a very stupid thing to do, unless done on purpose by someone intellectually dishonest looking to stir shit up.

Here's an example:

Jeff recently graduated from Law School with a student loan of 100k. He has a starting salary of 80k. Given that he has no assets, his net worth is -20k, making him poorer than most people in Venezuela, where people are starving and have a net worth close to 0.
Since 0 > -20k, Jeff is technically poorer than 90% of Venezuela's population, yet no one in their right mind will dare to claim Jeff is doing worse than venezuelans.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2019, 08:48:35 PM »
I agree that the concentration of wealth is a big problem of Capitalism, but the story about the richest 1% having more wealth than the bottom half of the population is misleading, and it has to do with how Oxfam measured inequality.

They did it by comparing net worths, which is a very stupid thing to do, unless done on purpose by someone intellectually dishonest looking to stir shit up.

Here's an example:

Jeff recently graduated from Law School with a student loan of 100k. He has a starting salary of 80k. Given that he has no assets, his net worth is -20k, making him poorer than most people in Venezuela, where people are starving and have a net worth close to 0.
Since 0 > -20k, Jeff is technically poorer than 90% of Venezuela's population, yet no one in their right mind will dare to claim Jeff is doing worse than venezuelans.

Measure it however the F' you want... its all the same crap...

too much money in the hands of the few due to runaway capitalism

No single person should ever possess 3% of an entire nation's wealth.

Louis Vuitton's Bernard Arnault Now Worth $100B, Equal To 3% Of France Economy

https://www.ibtimes.com/louis-vuittons-bernard-arnault-now-worth-100b-equal-3-france-economy-2801753

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2019, 08:53:47 PM »

::) ::) ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2019, 09:16:06 PM »

too much money in the hands of the few due to runaway capitalism

No single person should ever possess 3% of an entire nation's wealth.

Louis Vuitton's Bernard Arnault Now Worth $100B, Equal To 3% Of France Economy

https://www.ibtimes.com/louis-vuittons-bernard-arnault-now-worth-100b-equal-3-france-economy-2801753

Given the fact that his wealth was created, why set limits?

His wealth ISN'T making others poor.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2019, 10:45:15 PM »
Given the fact that his wealth was created, why set limits?

His wealth ISN'T making others poor.

The manner by which it's created is.

Manufacturers routinely outsource to asian sweatshops to maximize their profits. There goes Argument 1: Job Creation that's so frequently used to convince us that we need to kiss the asses of the rich. I'm not saying it's dishonest to manufacture in asia, but I don't want to support a company that's creating jobs there but selling here.

Argument 2 is Tax Revenue. Amazon paid none in the USA. If a company is making bucks hand over fist then the company should benefit the country. If they refuse then ban them from your market and invite in someone who is going to contribute, like we all have to. They'd be begging to be allowed to pay back taxes to get back in.

This all basic Trump, America First stuff but no one called him a Marxist when he talked about "the hard working people" because he never called them the proletariat.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2019, 09:14:27 AM »
The manner by which it's created is.

Manufacturers routinely outsource to asian sweatshops to maximize their profits. There goes Argument 1: Job Creation that's so frequently used to convince us that we need to kiss the asses of the rich. I'm not saying it's dishonest to manufacture in asia, but I don't want to support a company that's creating jobs there but selling here.

Argument 2 is Tax Revenue. Amazon paid none in the USA. If a company is making bucks hand over fist then the company should benefit the country. If they refuse then ban them from your market and invite in someone who is going to contribute, like we all have to. They'd be begging to be allowed to pay back taxes to get back in.

This all basic Trump, America First stuff but no one called him a Marxist when he talked about "the hard working people" because he never called them the proletariat.

What you're saying about Amazon is totally false. While they don't technically pay "corporate taxes" they contribute over $1 Billion in other types of taxes. And that's just taxes. This argument also ignores the Billions of dollars generated for investors.  :-[

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »

This argument also ignores the Billions of dollars generated for OTHER RICH PEOPLE.  :-[

Fixed.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 10:17:11 AM »

Fixed.

Isn't Amazon a public company? As far as I know, anyone can buy Amazon stocks, not only rich people.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 10:46:08 AM »
Peterson himself has said that he is a liberal.

Just like every other well-received Christian on GetBig.