Author Topic: Navy admit Nimitz and other ufo videos are real and shouldnt have been released  (Read 58764 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Either that or they made it all up with CGI to keep people distracted from whats really going on in the world

its exactly the reason why all conspiracy theories exist, its to keep people who think they are cleverer than everyone else busy

The problem with this is you have to have all the pilots, the radar operators, the 5000 on the nimitz, the top brass of the navy and even the president in on it.The much simpler explanation is it played out exactly as it is depicted and now all these private companies are heading in to space its better to get in front of it before they are left with egg on their faces.

Army of One

• Getbig V

"What Dave didn’t know was for the past several days, Princeton had been picking up some bizarre returns on their Death Star-worthy SPY-1 radar. On several occasions beginning 10 November, the Fire Control Officer and the extremely experienced Fire Control Senior Chief had detected multiple returns descending from far above the radar’s scan volume–somewhere higher than 80,000 ft. The targets, dubbed Anomalous Aerial Vehicles (AAVs), would drop from above 80K to hover roughly 50 feet off the water in a matter of seconds. Always over the same spot, a Lat/Long about 30NM off the coast of Baja, roughly 70nm southwest of Tijuana. At the time, the SPY-1 was the most sophisticated and powerful tactical radar on the planet. With it, they were able to track these AAVs while they descended, hovered and then zipped away at speeds, turn rates and accelerations faster than any known friendly or threat aircraft. Impossibly fast.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
It's all easily explained...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The problem with this is you have to have all the pilots, the radar operators, the 5000 on the nimitz, the top brass of the navy and even the president in on it.The much simpler explanation is it played out exactly as it is depicted and now all these private companies are heading in to space its better to get in front of it before they are left with egg on their faces.

so the official story is true, interesting

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
The objects dropped from 90000 feet to 50 feet in 2 seconds.Just think about that for a moment.That 1 simple move basically means that everything we know about the physical nature of this world is wrong.Saying this is 'hypersonic' is so far off what actually happened that I have nothing to compare the huge gulf between the definition of hypersonic and the speeds these things were showing.this isnt even getting to the part where they basically show no accleration or deceleration.or showed no visible means of propulsion.These things were not using the air to move, so they were not even flying, just actually think about that for a moment.Its why the navy changed it from unidentified FLYING object to unidentified AERIAL phenomena.

There is just so much here to digest its overwhelming.lets just look at the radar.Aircraft Carrier's radar chief has publicly spoken about what they observed. He was the one that scrambled the jets to intercept the so-called "Tic-Tac".

We have very advanced radar systems these days. He was operating the SPY-1 system IIRC. This system has no moving parts, is modular and is spread across many of the ships in a carrier group. They're networked. It provides a 3d image and can identify a softball sized object at 18 miles away. That's just some of what we know, I would think its true capabilities are classified.

The radar officer claimed the object reached speeds of approx 100K mph and pulled about 1,350 Gs. Humans are only capable of about 8 Gs.

The object also flew into, and under water. He confirmed this by communicating with carrier group submarines that picked it up on SONAR.

He also said his radar showed a formation of about 100 of these crafts. I.e., they ain't experimental, they're operational.

Again the navy has confirmed these incidents happened and are worried for fhe safety of their own aircraft.Trump has confirmed what the pilots say they saw and that he doesnt doubt their accounts.We cant go any higher now on earth for confirmation.

Damn it’s hard to even begin to comprehend what these “Things” are capable of doing
They’re so far advanced from where we are !!
As you say Just The G forces involved- What Ever is inside them & piloting them !
Very interesting & Exciting This all is.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo.

Commander David Fravor shot to fame for his account of the USS Nimitz UFO encounter – but he has now claimed something even spookier was spotted some 10 years earlier.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/navy-pilot-says-mystery-dark-20529086

A high-ranking US Navy pilot has claimed a chilling "dark mass" was seen coming up from the depths of the ocean moments before a torpedo disappeared – 10 years before a world-famous incident.

Retired US Navy pilot Commander David Fravor first shot to public attention in 2017 after describing how his squadron witnessed a 737-sized object just under the surface of the water during training exercises in the Pacific Ocean, 160km off the coast of San Diego.

The incident – which happened in 2004 – became known as the USS Nimitz encounter after pilots then saw a tic-tac UFO in the skies near the mass. In an explosive new account, the pilot has shared another UFO mystery that has "come out of the woodwork" since his story first emerged.

Talking to Joe Rogan, Commander Fravor said another pilot once had a similar encounter in the late 1990s off the coast of Puerto Rico. He explained the pilot was flying a CH-53 and was going to pick up a BQM (an unmanned drone used by the US Air Force).

A diver was dropped into the water to hook it up and to then fly back, when something truly bizarre happened. "They’re 50 feet (15 metres) above the water, he sees this kind of dark mass coming up from the depths,” he added.

“As they hoist the BQM up, he’s looking at this thing going, ‘What the hell is that?’ And then it just goes back down underwater. "Once they pull the kid and the BQM out of the water, this object descends back into the depths.” The pilot thought the incident was “pretty weird” but, incredibly, the same thing happened a few months later.

Fravor said: “He’s out picking up a torpedo, they hook the diver up on the winch, and as they’re lowering him down, he sees this big mass. “He goes, ‘It’s not a submarine’, he’s seen submarines before, once you’ve seen a submarine you can’t confuse it with something else. "This big object, kind of circular, is coming up from the depths and he starts screaming through the intercom system to tell them to pull the diver up, and the diver’s only a few feet from the water.”

He continued: “They reverse the winch and the diver’s thinking: ‘What the hell is going on? ’"And all of a sudden he said the torpedo just got sucked down underwater, and the object just descended back down into the depths. "They never recovered it.” Commander Fravor said the helicopter pilot was adamant the torpedo “didn’t sink” as it “literally looked like it got sucked down”.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It's a race of Torpedo-eating Aliens i tell ye!
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
About as legit as it gets.The Squadron Co,one of the top 20 people at that time, telling you categorically what the video is showing that the navy itself has said is real and they do not know what is in it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
About as legit as it gets.The Squadron Co,one of the top 20 people at that time, telling you categorically what the video is showing that the navy itself has said is real and they do not know what is in it.

the Navy cant say anything, its a fictional entity, a person from the Navy said something..

Army of One

• Getbig V
the Navy cant say anything, its a fictional entity, a person from the Navy said something..

I mean the navy has said the video is real and was filmed by their pilots.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sometimes people say something is real .... just to get more money to prove it's real.

Or something like that!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sometimes people say something is real .... just to get more money to prove it's real.

Or something like that!

fixed

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JOS, Thanks for the correction. I should have said it that way in the first place.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm all for the Navy getting more money in the budget!

They are our last bastion against the Alien Threat!

Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
OCCAM's razor ..... "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily."

Someone with more intelligence than myself mentioned this someplace above.

I can slightly recall mentioning this subject while in school, but I had no idea what the hell they were trying to teach me ... nor do I have any idea what it means today .. nor how it is pertenant to this interesting discussion.

Will the individual with a bigger brain than mine  .. Please elaborate.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
It's all easily explained...

lol @ “Niganda” :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
lol @ “Niganda” :D

Zimbaboonwe must be lower down on the map.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OCCAM's razor ..... "Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily."

Someone with more intelligence than myself mentioned this someplace above.

I can slightly recall mentioning this subject while in school, but I had no idea what the hell they were trying to teach me ... nor do I have any idea what it means today .. nor how it is pertenant to this interesting discussion.

Will the individual with a bigger brain than mine  .. Please elaborate.

Occams Razor
You leave your food on the sofa with your dog and leave the room, when you come back, the foods gone, now, did a burglar come in and steal the food or did the dog eat it, Occams razor says the dog ate it.

in short, the simplest answer is normall the right one..

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
We have enough problems with the people who already live on Earth, and when they do officially disclose ETs they’ll be in a rush to send them my tax dollars too.

Those ET's are so advanced maybe they can give us their technologically advanced health care?  :P

Army of One

• Getbig V
Occams Razor
You leave your food on the sofa with your dog and leave the room, when you come back, the foods gone, now, did a burglar come in and steal the food or did the dog eat it, Occams razor says the dog ate it.

in short, the simplest answer is normall the right one..

simplest answers in this case are backed up by the facts.The video shows the object moving away faster than any known craft we have, the video shows it has no propulsion and accelerates at speeds like nothing we have.The multiple witnesses of one of the highest ranked squadrons is about as good a witness as you will get for something that is in the air.The radar and infrared cameras on the planes are near impossible to fool, as is the radar on the nimitz.Also you dont ask the president about it unless you are sure on your facts, and he has been asked twice now by 2 different reporters.Nevermind the navy admitting the video is real and they do not know what the objects are in the video.For the objects to be mundane we need to throw out the video evidence, the radar, flir targeting pods, some of the highest ranking airforce pilots in the world as witnesses, and the expertise of the navy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Zimbaboonwe must be lower down on the map.

:D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
simplest answers in this case are backed up by the facts.The video shows the object moving away faster than any known craft we have, the video shows it has no propulsion and accelerates at speeds like nothing we have.The multiple witnesses of one of the highest ranked squadrons is about as good a witness as you will get for something that is in the air.The radar and infrared cameras on the planes are near impossible to fool, as is the radar on the nimitz.Also you dont ask the president about it unless you are sure on your facts, and he has been asked twice now by 2 different reporters.Nevermind the navy admitting the video is real and they do not know what the objects are in the video.For the objects to be mundane we need to throw out the video evidence, the radar, flir targeting pods, some of the highest ranking airforce pilots in the world as witnesses, and the expertise of the navy.

or, it was made up just to get the public to start thinking about "little green men" so they take their eye of the ball...

Army of One

• Getbig V
or, it was made up just to get the public to start thinking about "little green men" so they take their eye of the ball...

you dont make things up on that scale.Can you name anything that has been made up on this scale thats ever been discovered?That involved airforce, navy, whole aircraft carriers, the press and even the president?The president cant even get a blowjob anymore without it being public.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you dont make things up on that scale.Can you name anything that has been made up on this scale thats ever been discovered?That involved airforce, navy, whole aircraft carriers, the press and even the president?The president cant even get a blowjob anymore without it being public.

two planes hitting the twin towers and one hitting the Pentagon?

A large percentage of Americans believe that was made up

The lone Gunman?