Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton - "A man with a beard and penis can identify as a woman."  (Read 3741 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Let me give you something positive to ponder. Throughout history, society has moved towards a liberal outlook and back towards the conservative view. What I think should interest you is how far the pendulum will swing before it starts to swing back? Will this happen in your lifetime and if it does, will you be aware of it or will you be so mired in your foregone beliefs that you fail to recognize the shift?

It is starting to shift - Very slowly we are seeing it in some countries & More &More people are
Voicing their opinion as to how stupid it’s gotten - As to if I’ll see it fully swing back in my lifetime
I doubt that - Sadly - - To Hell with all The Loony Leftist Nonesense & it’s Destructive Nature.

falco

• Getbig V
Seems that she did not watched Kindergarden cop:

Even children know this.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
I expected folks on a body-building forum to be more accepting of men with beards and penises that identify as female. After all, we’ve had a category dedicated to “men with beards and penises that identify as female” in body building for a while now.

Maria Callo (she/her), a prominent participant, wears a full beard in the offseason; obviously she shaves during competition to highlight her shredded buccinators and General leanness. Can’t attest to the size of her penis but it’s probably at least 8”.

Dana Linn Bailey (she/her) sports a clean-shaven look year-round; it exudes a fierce but decidedly feminine manliness and serves to highlight her famous Mona Lisa like facial pose. According to the IFBB’s “Beautiful Female Penises” compendium, she’s packing a girthy 7.5” of dick.

There are more, of course, and any list of these ladies and their receding hairlines is bound to be incomplete. But I trust my point is made: those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

This is getting out of hand.

So this man with a beard and penis who identifies as a women can go into a women's bath room and play in the WNBA?

Just make bathrooms with labels like:  "People with penises"  and "People with vaginas"  Its not women's basketball, is "people with vaginas basketball"  Welcome to the VNBA and the PNBA!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It is starting to shift - Very slowly we are seeing it in some countries & More &More people are
Voicing their opinion as to how stupid it’s gotten - As to if I’ll see it fully swing back in my lifetime
I doubt that - Sadly - - To Hell with all The Loony Leftist Nonesense & it’s Destructive Nature.

The people in my circle of family and friends maintain very traditional values. More so than those of some of our parents. This being said, we are also more tolerant then the previous generations and much less likely to discriminate for reasons other than bad behavior.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
The people in my circle of family and friends maintain very traditional values. More so than those of some of our parents. This being said, we are also more tolerant then the previous generations and much less likely to discriminate for reasons other than bad behavior.

I wasn’t talking about discrimination
I’m saying stop pandering to mental delusions / Illness & Call a Spade a Spade
Only 2 sexes End Of.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
This is getting out of hand.

So this man with a beard and penis who identifies as a women can go into a women's bath room and play in the WNBA?

Just make bathrooms with labels like:  "People with penises"  and "People with vaginas"  Its not women's basketball, is "people with vaginas basketball"  Welcome to the VNBA and the PNBA!

It's beyond that already - it's "if you FEEL like you have a vagina today you are female"... it's become a substitutive thought experiment but nobody seems to realize it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I wasn’t talking about discrimination
I’m saying stop pandering to mental delusions / Illness & Call a Spade a Spade
Only 2 sexes End Of.

In what ways are we pandering to people with gender identity issues?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
In what ways are we pandering to people with gender identity issues?

WTF - Where did I Say “People With Gender identity issues”
I didn’t - You’re pandering to them by using that Soft Liberal Term
They are Mentally confused / Dysfunctional- Simply fucked up in the head.
Try not to be so Stupid - Look around it’s everywhere pandering to these
Mentally fucked up people.
If you want to act that daft / Stupid & Pretend you don’t know - Go Ahead
Only I can’t be Bothered to Have a Ridiculous conversation with you about it.

I Believe I’m a Multi Billionare & Everyone Should treat me that way & Give
Me all I Want as A Billionaire as I Identify as one & it’s My Human Rights
To be accepted as one.  ::) ::)

That’s just as Fucking Ridiculous as Those poor Fcuked up Folks.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Strawman feels vindicated today. 

Only he's missing a penis...