Author Topic: Guess his big 3 numbers  (Read 2628 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Guess his big 3 numbers
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 11:39:16 AM »
So he actually had at least 3 boners?

Guess so. He ate constantly to keep up strength. I read he was eating a Big Mac each time he 'boned' his wife. :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
Issac W. Sprague married Miss Tamar Moore shortly after 1868 and the couple had three strong, healthy, robust sons. Sprague found happiness in his family. He described his new found joy, "Life, that had at times seemed so little worth preserving, now seemed more precious."

His children weighed more than him at 4 years old. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2019, 03:30:48 PM »
His children weighed more than him at 4 years old. ;D

What is weird is that he was normal until he was twelve years old.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 07:48:30 PM »
Kept rocks in his pockets on windy days. Once an armed robber tried to shoot him and he turned sideways vanishing in thin air.  Once ate a chicken wing and was full for a week. He never got spanked as a kid because his mother couldn't find his butt. He was very fast as a kid but nobody knew it because his pants would always fall down when he ran. Rumors started that he could fly but upon closer examination it was determined that the see saw in the play ground was the cause. I'll go away now. I'm drunk.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2019, 03:56:04 AM »
Kept rocks in his pockets on windy days. Once an armed robber tried to shoot him and he turned sideways vanishing in thin air.  Once ate a chicken wing and was full for a week. He never got spanked as a kid because his mother couldn't find his butt. He was very fast as a kid but nobody knew it because his pants would always fall down when he ran. Rumors started that he could fly but upon closer examination it was determined that the see saw in the play ground was the cause. I'll go away now. I'm drunk.
:D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 04:33:26 AM »
He was so thin that when you shook his hand you sustained a paper cut

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 09:37:33 AM »
Issac W. Sprague married Miss Tamar Moore shortly after 1868 and the couple had three strong, healthy, robust sons. Sprague found happiness in his family. He described his new found joy, "Life, that had at times seemed so little worth preserving, now seemed more precious."

Fatherhood can do that.  It's one of my greatest joys.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 10:55:19 AM »
I'll bet his wife cheated on him.