Author Topic: Most worthless kvnt in US history...  (Read 842 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Most worthless kvnt in US history...
« on: October 25, 2023, 04:45:48 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Most worthless kvnt in US history...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 04:55:17 AM »
I refuse to believe a twice failed Presidential candidate runs for President without campaigning and gets the most votes of all time. The first time he ran he had to quit early because he was caught red handed telling lies and news that did their job back then called him out. The election was rigged.

Now we got two buffoons wrecking the country and world at every turn. The list is huge how they are destroying this nation. How anyone could be a Democrat today amazes me.  It seem young people that don't closely follow domestic and foreign news are so easily led by the complicit news providers, social media owners, google search and youtube.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 05:35:14 AM »
I refuse to believe a twice failed Presidential candidate runs for President without campaigning and gets the most votes of all time. The first time he ran he had to quit early because he was caught red handed telling lies and news that did their job back then called him out. The election was rigged.

Now we got two buffoons wrecking the country and world at every turn. The list is huge how they are destroying this nation. How anyone could be a Democrat today amazes me.  It seem young people that don't closely follow domestic and foreign news are so easily led by the complicit news providers, social media owners, google search and youtube.

81 million votes for Joe Dementia????

Q

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 06:05:04 AM »
While I think it’s foolish to think “Republicans are the good guys” - it blows my mind how few people seem to know about Joe being forced to drop out in 88 (I believe it was 88) because of the insane number of blatant lies that were told by Joe.
It’s so incredibly obvious that there is a concerted effort to keep Trump out of the 24 election. Just for shits and giggles look at the Yahoo feed (I know it’s garbage, but just for this) and if you can find a pro-Trump article or even a neutral one that isn’t from Fox please post it. You won’t find one. This alone is enough to make Trump my choice

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 06:19:24 AM »
While I think it’s foolish to think “Republicans are the good guys” - it blows my mind how few people seem to know about Joe being forced to drop out in 88 (I believe it was 88) because of the insane number of blatant lies that were told by Joe.
It’s so incredibly obvious that there is a concerted effort to keep Trump out of the 24 election. Just for shits and giggles look at the Yahoo feed (I know it’s garbage, but just for this) and if you can find a pro-Trump article or even a neutral one that isn’t from Fox please post it. You won’t find one. This alone is enough to make Trump my choice

Yahoo is the theater of the absurd at this point. A blatantly biased, out-of-context, story about Trump is every 3rd or 4th story.

Just the other day, in fact right around the same time audio was leaked of the dem congresswoman berating a staffer, Yahoo ran a story about a"disturbing leaked audio of Trump" so just to see how bad it's really gotten I opened it. 1. There was no leaked audio of Trump, but a person who claims to have a recording of Trump. 2. The disturbing part was Trump supposedly telling Melania to walk around a pool in her bikini and Melania, obviously tongue-in-cheek saying 'I'll do it if you do it too." Ridiculous. Sounds like playful banter between a married couple. Oh and no actual 'leaked audio'...so out of curiosity I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled looking for any report covering the congresswoman which actually was leaked audio and actually was disturbing. I scrolled through a week's worth of stories and at 20% are out of context Trump Derangement Syndrome stories.

The left wing bias is so dangerous it's shocking and disappointing to see how many people,  who should know better, fall for it. It's like there is ZERO critical thought applied to it at all.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 06:31:48 AM »

Pubtards are braindead liars as well, just not nearly as insane as libz, no one is.
Looney kvlt of kvnts them libturdz....  ::) ::) ::)  (In case I never mentioned it before)  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 06:38:51 AM »

Well said.  The bias in mainstream media today is insane.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2023, 08:14:27 AM »
Kamala maybe an affirmative action hire but is she any more worthless than Hillary Clinton who, while being reprimanded for supporting $100 BILLION in US aid to oligarch and terrorist-run regimes in Ukraine and Israel, not to mention aid to Taiwan in order to foment WWIII with China, started interjecting with Zionist-scripted diverting remarks about the dire consequences of not supporting "LGBT" rights in Uganda.  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2023, 08:58:35 AM »
Shitter is just too insane...  ::)

i=QLcXfOjeLhx-zRiS

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2023, 11:55:11 AM »
i=4HwCI8cLxS7olAZ0

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2023, 12:00:23 PM »
That speech can rival any speech by Churchill.
X

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2023, 11:44:01 AM »
Kamala maybe an affirmative action hire but is she any more worthless than Hillary Clinton who, while being reprimanded for supporting $100 BILLION in US aid to oligarch and terrorist-run regimes in Ukraine and Israel, not to mention aid to Taiwan in order to foment WWIII with China, started interjecting with Zionist-scripted diverting remarks about the dire consequences of not supporting "LGBT" rights in Uganda.  ::)

Nice! I'd like to piss on her grave one day!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2023, 11:52:56 AM »

Coconut tree analogy - mensa level people skills.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 02:34:44 PM »
Nice! I'd like to piss on her grave one day!

Hell if she was on fire I'd like to piss on her
Yep only on the bits that had already gone out .  ;D  👊🏻

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2023, 02:55:49 PM »

never confuse competent evil with diversity hires

She's basically a female Putin, only she's so malevolent people forget this is ultimately a war she started with Russia.

Competent liberal narcissism is horrifying.

Never make the mistake of believing your enemies are weak.

I hope trump picks tulsi gibbard as his running mate and drops right before the election.