Author Topic: PROOF: Youtube censored Tulsi Gabbard. US elections are being rigged.  (Read 1141 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Watch this video before Youtube/Google makes it disappear.  This is way bigger than the Russian election meddling (both real and imagined).

If Democrats/Liberals/Leftists actually care about US elections being manipulated then they should be grabbing their torches and pitchforks right now.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: PROOF: Youtube censored Tulsi Gabbard. US elections are being rigged.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
Watch this video before Youtube/Google makes it disappear.  This is way bigger than the Russian election meddling (both real and imagined).

If Democrats/Liberals/Leftists actually care about US elections being manipulated then they should be grabbing their torches and pitchforks right now.

Google/Youtube/IG/FB/Twitter They all do it. About as biased as you could be.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 08:01:35 PM »
Google/Youtube/IG/FB/Twitter They all do it. About as biased as you could be.

...and infinitely more powerful than Russia could have ever hoped to be in regards to US elections.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 08:04:39 PM »
...and infinitely more powerful than Russia could have ever hoped to be in regards to US elections.

Yep. And Silicon Valley knows it. But the tide is turning I think-I haven't used Google for a search engine for about 3 years now and others are doing the same.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 08:07:21 PM »
Yep. And Silicon Valley knows it. But the tide is turning I think-I haven't used Google for a search engine for about 3 years now and others are doing the same.

Do you remember when the US government thought AT&T was too powerful and needed to be broken up?  lol.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 09:00:47 PM »
Yeah, quickly shuffle this thread over to the politics board and leave the thread about Elijah-fucking-Cummings on G&O.

This shit is important!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 09:40:56 PM »
I don’t have the tools (or a time machine) to verify his research, but I’ve observed
enough algorithmic shenanigans by big tech to believe him.  Just recall google putting
Joe Biden's official campaign website on the second page of search results and a parody
website at the the top of the first page.

Will Trump’s reelection embolden big tech or put them on the straight and narrow? 
I suspect the former, but we’ll have to wait and see.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »

I was talking to a student that had a Google internship. He said he participated in 4 high-level meetings that were centered on your specific case, and how you’re affecting Alphabet’s bottom line. He suggested that they no longer offer free La Croix at their campus because of the amazing revenue they made from you alone using their free search.