Author Topic: Sorry to say,but I do have lung cancer !  (Read 90125 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Sorry to say,but I do have lung cancer !
« Reply #725 on: May 13, 2020, 03:35:32 PM »
Did Wes get you wet with his abundant tears, or something?

LMFAO.  You are an inspiration young man. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: May 13, 2020, 04:18:37 PM »
LMFAO.  You are an inspiration young man.

Thank you, “The Father of Many Nations” or handsome video game creator....which are you?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #727 on: May 13, 2020, 04:51:07 PM »
Thank you, “The Father of Many Nations” or handsome video game creator....which are you?

More like a hybrid.  The Father of a video game playing asshole. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: May 13, 2020, 04:54:35 PM »
More like a hybrid.  The Father of a video game playing asshole.

Got it! I'm the grandfather of one of those.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #729 on: May 13, 2020, 04:57:49 PM »
"Walter" you`re a great guy but I would feel bad accepting that from you................not that I`m not appreciative,I wouldnt feel right because I have nothing to give to you in return.
Nudes can take you far wes. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #730 on: May 13, 2020, 05:22:53 PM »
This is the longest death in the history of getbig. Just having fun Wes. I say prayers for you. Hope they find the best way to treat this and it's effective. I know this weighs on your mind everyday.  I wish you peace.  Let us all know any new developments or you just want to post about it. Always here to listen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #731 on: May 13, 2020, 05:34:00 PM »
Thanks Rich two more sessions and I`n in remission,then a scan after 3 months,another after 6 months,and another after 2 years.

When he said 2 years I asked him if he honestly thought I`d be here that long.............he said as long as I dont smoke or get hit by lightning I`ll be around a long ass time..

I`m grateful to God !!

Time to start training again this coming Monday,,,,,,,,,,,think I`ll follow Falcons diet and try to emulate his virile physique!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: May 13, 2020, 05:34:40 PM »
Nudes can take you far wes. ;)
Nah I`m hung like a field mouse !! 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: May 13, 2020, 05:53:33 PM »
I don't expect anything in return. We get by with a little help from our friends.

That is pretty cool of you to do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #734 on: May 13, 2020, 06:52:52 PM »
Nah I`m hung like a field mouse !!
Maybe Wally is an ass man? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #735 on: May 13, 2020, 07:50:10 PM »
Thanks Rich two more sessions and I`n in remission,then a scan after 3 months,another after 6 months,and another after 2 years.

When he said 2 years I asked him if he honestly thought I`d be here that long.............he said as long as I dont smoke or get hit by lightning I`ll be around a long ass time..

I`m grateful to God !!

Time to start training again this coming Monday,,,,,,,,,,,think I`ll follow Falcons diet and try to emulate his virile physique!!

Train for health and fitness. We are getting too old to be oiled up posing in a thong to music for an audience of cheering men.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: May 14, 2020, 03:44:13 PM »
I simply find all of this crying and bawling to be inconsistent with the claimed "tough neighborhood" background.

BLOW ME FUCKFACE EVEN A TROLL LIKE YOIU CAN`T RUIN MY DAY TODAY SO KEEP TROLLING.

ALSO IF YOU THINK YOU`RE BADDER THAN ME.............SET IT UP BITCH.....  IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO MAKE YOU CRY LIKE THE LITTLE KUNT YOU ARE !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: May 14, 2020, 04:01:44 PM »
I love having fun with these assclowns as if lung Cancer was a topic anyone would use to draw attention to themselves.

FUCKING IMBECILE !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: May 14, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »
I find it difficult to take a grown man who self-identifies as an elf seriously.
Very original gimmick.

Hows your physique look I bet this elf could blow you off the bodybuilding stage.

Post a pic..............I`ll wait cumdrinker !!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: May 14, 2020, 06:52:29 PM »
Wes what kinda pills u poppin these days? Any multivitimins?
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: May 14, 2020, 07:08:26 PM »
How old are you? Grow up, sleaze

So sorry to put a damper on your fun FUCKFACE  but you are f\getting redundant and quite boring.................g o whack off or fuck your sister or whatever you do to enjoy yourself I`m done with you moron.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #741 on: May 14, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »
"Viper" getting brutalized in this thread.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #742 on: May 14, 2020, 09:21:06 PM »
Not really. I called out your sleazebag friend for being an attention whore. Anyways, you should be minding your own business.

There is nothing wrong in wanting those you know and some even call friend, that you are ill.  There is nothing wrong in wanting prayer, even if you've never believed in it before and perhaps still don't but want to.   

There is nothing wrong in wanting to know that people care about and like you. There is also nothing wrong in hearing that while someone may not like you, still, they care enough to think about and sometimes even pray for you. 

You have heard it said that it is wrong to kick a man when he's down, have you not?  Of course you have.  If I were you I would STFU up and hope that you never run into anyone from here when you are down. Why?

Because while they are not going to kick you because you are down, they just might pick your dumb ass up and then kick you to the curb.  Will I do that?  Surely (and yes, your name might be Shirley) you jest?  I am a reasoned citizen who is also somewhat handicapable.  I neither start nor finish "fights". 

I will however bore you to tears using multi syllable words that make your huge heed hurt almost as much as your ego.

By the way.  You read like a five year old.  It's okay.  I suppose that's part and parcel for our average troll around here.  Wes is a good man.  Is he perfect?  Nope.  Near as I can tell there has only been one "perfect" person and he is long gone from this earthly domain. 

Or is he?  We will all find out at the end of all things.  Most of us here just want Wes with us through the rest of that journey.  Be well, kiddo.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #743 on: May 14, 2020, 10:01:56 PM »
You might want to learn how to spell if you really want to pull off this quasi-intellectual schtick, you fucking blowhard.

Wow.  "Schtick" (sometimes written as "shtick") is of Yiddish origin. I don't speak Yiddish  but can sometimes remember some words from my aunties.  If you had misspelled it as "schick" that is German for "fancy". 

I know I have a spelling problem and try to proof read prior to posting.  I am not very smart but can write better than most but that's due to my mom and a friend teaching me. 

But I suspect you know all this as you are a long time listener and a repeat schmoeffender.

Think about that one, kiddo.   It's time for me to take my medicines and get some rest.  Goodnight.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #744 on: May 14, 2020, 10:55:54 PM »
Guys I got some great fantastic news today.............been having radiation for my lung Cancer.................. ..........only have to do 5 extra high radiation sessions....today after only second scan doc tells me that by my last last scan on this  Friday my cancer will be in remission............... .............happiest day of my life.....for months I thought I`d end up like a piece of fried chicken but he says if I dont get hit by ligtning I have many years left.

Thanks guys for caring about my welfare and just being a great fucking people ...........if there`s a heaven,I`ll see you guys there my brothers.

Could be long term complications but he says I`m responding so well that I literally have a new lease on life.

Now to train as much as will allow and to get back on my diet.

I literally cried in the car for 15 minutes thanking God.........not ashamed to admit it................best dsay of my entire life.

Thanks so much again guys................Hend a just ship the chest hair will ya...I`ll pay postage LOL  ;D

Hello Wes

Apologies for seeing this late - So Pleased to hear that Great News 😀 💪🏻
You gotta to be feeling on top of the World - Brilliant.
Hope you’ve been steadily going out & Enjoying & Everything you see & Do.

No doubt you’ll make great progress now you’re back in the gym & on diet.
Go Find a Nice Favourite bar / Restaurant on a lovely sunny day  and Sit reflect & enjoy a drink or 2
Give us a Thought as Spiritually I’ll be There. 👍🏻 💪🏻

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: May 15, 2020, 12:49:48 PM »
I musty\ have wronged this clown in another life !!

DAY 5 WITHOUT A CIGARETTE............... ........................ ...........NOBODY IS DEAD YET..................... ........................ ....YET !!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: May 15, 2020, 02:44:58 PM »
I musty\ have wronged this clown in another life !!

DAY 5 WITHOUT A CIGARETTE............... ........................ ...........NOBODY IS DEAD YET..................... ........................ ....YET !!
how come your weak wes? Ciggs are easy to kick just eat instead of smoke ya punk bitch  ;D maybe you have an oral fixation ya freak  :D
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: May 15, 2020, 05:25:49 PM »
Train for health and fitness. We are getting too old to be oiled up posing in thong to music for an audience of cheering men.  ;D

Speak for yourself.  ;)