Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)  (Read 57100 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Cicherillo exposed by Dave Palumbo (fake news)
« Reply #450 on: November 13, 2019, 03:54:28 PM »
Bobs smoking gun gets delivered at 7pm ET

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #451 on: November 13, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
Does Ron Harris have his pro card yet?  I think he was born in...what...1967-1969, somewhere in there, so there MUST be a pro card out there for him by now?  Maybe the Master's over 50 Physique Pro card, if that exists?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: November 13, 2019, 04:14:36 PM »
Bob was a great bber at one point

Better camel toe than most fitness sloots

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2019, 12:17:46 AM »
Bob is sure a cocky bloke. Undone by his oversized ego! Self-owning of monumental proportions!!

Can't wait to hear what Lee Priest has to say about the 'save his sorry ass' video on RX.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2019, 12:42:40 AM »
Bob is sure a cocky bloke. Undone by his oversized ego! Self-owning of monumental proportions!!

Can't wait to hear what Lee Priest has to say about the 'save his sorry ass' video on RX.

>>> Fat Pizza TV, new series ,episode 2 !.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #455 on: November 14, 2019, 03:25:37 AM »
Yes. He had Dorian Yates. Far cry from Dave Palumbo. Yates left a relevant mark in professional bodybuilding. Palumbo is mostly leaving a skidmark.

"1"

Yates was a Mr Olympia 20 plus years ago then he practicality disappeared ,never was charismatic and the average Joe doesn't even know what MrO is  ..... Palumbo drags decent numbers in his socialmedia, given is 2019 , that's what seem to matter and makes him somewhat relevant

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #456 on: November 14, 2019, 06:57:08 AM »
Does Ron Harris have his pro card yet?  I think he was born in...what...1967-1969, somewhere in there, so there MUST be a pro card out there for him by now?  Maybe the Master's over 50 Physique Pro card, if that exists?
IT DOES

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 14, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »

Yates was a Mr Olympia 20 plus years ago then he practicality disappeared ,never was charismatic and the average Joe doesn't even know what MrO is  ..... Palumbo drags decent numbers in his socialmedia, given is 2019 , that's what seem to matter and makes him somewhat relevant

Hi David

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: November 14, 2019, 10:18:47 AM »

Nice to see you harbour no bitterness towards Dave after he sacked you for being a disgustingly fat 500lb thieving eyesore who’s putrid odour made the species nutrition booth a ghost town 

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2019, 10:24:28 AM »
Nice to see you harbour no bitterness towards Dave after he sacked you for being a disgustingly fat 500lb thieving eyesore who’s putrid odour made the species nutrition booth a ghost town 

;D ;D ;D

Henda blasts people like the getbig of yore

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2019, 10:44:00 AM »
What if they just go at it with each other! Lol!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2019, 10:47:08 AM »

Yates was a Mr Olympia 20 plus years ago then he practicality disappeared ,never was charismatic and the average Joe doesn't even know what MrO is  ..... Palumbo drags decent numbers in his socialmedia, given is 2019 , that's what seem to matter and makes him somewhat relevant

Never the less he still has 7x Mr. O wins.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2019, 01:41:42 PM »

Six

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2019, 01:46:04 PM »
Six

My bad I was thinking of that douchebag Phil.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2019, 05:02:15 PM »

People seem to miss the point, Yates is a Mr.O winner but that doesn't translate in tons of listeners in a podcast, I can see why a lot of IFBB ass lickers (Bob included) are jealous and full of hate that a clown like Dave has been invited to a popular podcast, DAVE doesn't even has a PRO card.... but guess what  ? people don't give a flying a fuck about no frigging pro card ….

I have been working on broadcasting for over 20 years, and trust me, you can interview a MLB star , even a hall of famer and not get more than "yes" or "no" answers...where you get a nobody on the air who played 20 years between the minors .international league never making it to the big leagues ,   and in return , you'll have listeners calling and asking to bring that guy to the show again ….similar thing can happen with Palumbo, the guy can answer just about any question about drugs, nutrition and training … not to mention he's the founding father of Palumboism. A character that can easily bring listeners (Millennials and beyond)  to any online platform .

Btw, Cicherillo is the music in the BB elevator ….. ;D

WoooSHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CICHERLLO THE RAT

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »
My bad I was thinking of that douchebag Phil.

Phil is a great guy and good Olympian

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2019, 06:38:28 PM »
Phil is a great guy and good Olympian

According to who?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #467 on: November 14, 2019, 07:21:16 PM »
According to who?

Where’s the proof that bobert was cheating on his wife?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #468 on: November 14, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »

People seem to miss the point, Yates is a Mr.O winner but that doesn't translate in tons of listeners in a podcast, I can see why a lot of IFBB ass lickers (Bob included) are jealous and full of hate that a clown like Dave has been invited to a popular podcast, DAVE doesn't even has a PRO card.... but guess what  ? people don't give a flying a fuck about no frigging pro card ….

I have been working on broadcasting for over 20 years, and trust me, you can interview a MLB star , even a hall of famer and not get more than "yes" or "no" answers...where you get a nobody on the air who played 20 years between the minors .international league never making it to the big leagues ,   and in return , you'll have listeners calling and asking to bring that guy to the show again ….similar thing can happen with Palumbo, the guy can answer just about any question about drugs, nutrition and training … not to mention he's the founding father of Palumboism. A character that can easily bring listeners (Millennials and beyond)  to any online platform .

That's not what Rogan's show is about at all. Anybody can have a sideshow on. The whole reason his podcast is so popular and taken seriously is because he DOESN'T really do the things you described. He doesn't have on guests  like Palumbo. I'm not saying his show is like a church service, it can be irreverent, but there's a reason the 5th lead from a 90s sitcom became a respected media player on a platform that most people think you can't even monetize.

Meanwhile, Dave's not putting asses in the seats on any platform that I can tell. The youtube channel is not that popular, he has less than 100k followers on instagram. The idea that Rogan was going to have him on because it would have boosted his numbers or made great entertainment is laughable.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #469 on: November 14, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »

Btw, Cicherillo is the music in the BB elevator ….. ;D

WoooSHHHHHH   LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CICHERLLO THE RAT

So when is Palumbo appearing on Rogan's podcast?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2019, 01:48:21 AM »

Ouch!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2019, 02:07:49 AM »
Well he got this psychopathic, oppoturnistic, murdering liar on

He got acquitted from his charges.
Still,, reading some stuff of him, it is my belief that if he hadn't gone to jail he would eventually kill someone.
Being wrongly convicted actually saved him and others.

willl

• Getbig III
Re: Dave Palumbo exposed by Bob Cicherillo (fake news)
« Reply #472 on: November 22, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »
That nonsense discussion was never pursued after

Just a whole bunch of shit talking, clickbaiting and backpeddling by the hustler, before this was released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es6btuzsT0o&feature=emb_title

and then total radio silence  ;D

You have to give it to him, he's the best hustler in the industry. The guy has had his credibility completely trashed over the course of his whole career, yet always seemed to find his way back into customer's heads. This must be extremely aggravating for some but this guy's a true recovering con artist.

Well done

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #473 on: November 22, 2019, 03:25:25 PM »
That video makes Dave look very foolish

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: November 22, 2019, 03:45:43 PM »
Palumbo got fooled, but Bob is so universally hated that people don't want to believe the truth.