Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2019, 05:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BZRK Pre Workout  (Read 920 times)
joeygym65
Getbig II

« on: November 08, 2019, 11:54:05 AM »

Has anyone tried this pre workout yet? Just ordered some today. The profile looks decent. It has 10 grams of citrulline alone per scoop which was pretty cool.
https://www.samedaysupplements.com/bzrk-pre-workout-by-black-magic.html
Report to moderator   Logged
IroNat
Getbig V

You can't outrun a box of Oreos.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 12:48:40 PM »

P.T. Barnum lives!
Montague
Getbig V

White Belt Hall-of-Fame...

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 03:36:19 AM »

LOLÖ

I mix citrulline malate and beta alanine in my pre-workout. Both ingredients have reputable research behind them on Pubmed, and I believe both offer a slight, but noticeable bump in recovery. Actually, the citrulline malate has shown to convert to and result in higher levels of arginine than taking the equivalent amount of straight arginine - AND thereís no stomach distress.

Iíve taken products with Huperzine A before, but Iíve never taken it as a standalone. Presumably, this is part of their ďfocusĒ formula.
I believe Iíve read that Huperzine works synergistically with caffeine, but donít quote me on that. Youíd have to properly research it for accuracy.

The formula doesn't sound bad - so long as it contains what (and as much as) it says it does.
IroNat
Getbig V

You can't outrun a box of Oreos.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 03:35:55 AM »

I work out 3 times a week for an hour and a half.

Somehow I make it through these torturous workouts without the use of pre-workout supplements.

Great genetics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!