Author Topic: STAR WARS: The Mandalorian (Disney Streaming Service)  (Read 51820 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: STAR WARS: The Mandalorian (Disney Streaming Service)
« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2021, 09:20:38 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2021, 10:01:45 AM »
Me likey a lot...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2021, 10:03:25 AM »
Yeah, looks awesome.
Y

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2021, 12:21:44 PM »
The Book of Boba Fett Episode 1 is out.

Anyone watch it yet?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2021, 12:32:13 PM »
The Book of Boba Fett Episode 1 is out.

Anyone watch it yet?

More of a Disney clone, than a Clone Wars clone but I'll hold additional judgment after a couple of episodes.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2022, 07:26:29 PM »
Star Wars: The Mandalorian Adds Christopher Lloyd to Season 3 Cast

Star Wars: The Mandalorian has become a key part of the sci-fi landscape over the past few years — and now, it looks like the Disney+ series will be adding a new icon from the genre to its cast. On Friday, The Hollywood Reporter revealed that Back to the Future and Star Trek III: The Search for Spock's Christopher Lloyd will be joining Season 3 of The Mandalorian, which is currently filming in southern California. While the character Lloyd is playing is currently under wraps, the report describes it as a guest star role. It is unclear at this point how many episodes Llloyd could ultimately end up appearing in, after several of The Mandalorian's guest-starring characters have returned in later episodes.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-the-mandalorian-cast-christopher-lloyd-season-3-role/?fbclid=IwAR29Syo8Tvq2xj552QQYw4flakB4deALDkGXL6pZKibmcV04--xaUiCFQ9A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2022, 04:55:35 AM »
The Book of Boba Fett was ok but when the Mandalorian showed up in the last few episodes it took off.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2022, 06:11:16 AM »
The Book of Boba Fett was ok but when the Mandalorian showed up in the last few episodes it took off.

Agreed, my friend.  We cancelled for a long time but returned as we have grandchildren and my daughter has Disney so I took it up again.  I am looking forward to another season as it has improved.

I also watched "Raised by Wolves" (by my favorite living director, Ridley Scott.  It has been pretty good without the PC crap shoved down the throat by "The Wheel of Time" lesbo & bi-guy + diverShitty crappola shit added by Amazon.  Aes Sedai that bump bush and their Warders smoke wang.  FTN.

Tried "Discovery of Witches" and decided it to be too much Recovery of Bitches but then I prefer  Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre over Harry Potter stuff.

I don't think I can stand more diverShitty in the form of "The Rangs of Powah" bullshit proffered by (again) Amazon.  Tolkien is surely rotating in the ground. One wonders if his heirs sold him out.  Negro dwarves and elves?

Lame.  I suppose evile whitey could just retaliate by producing great black stories starring white folk as the new black folk but I seriously don't want to watch an all white cast playing the slaves in "Roots" and I doubt anyone thinks "Little White Sambo" is worthy of filming.