Author Topic: Young Turks Founder Cenk Uygur Files for Katie Hill’s Former Seat  (Read 4973 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Progressive talk show host Cenk Uygur has filed to enter the race for disgraced former congresswoman Katie Hill’s congressional district, according to a Federal Election Commission database filing submitted on Wednesday.

Uygur, host and creator of “The Young Turks,” a leftist online news outlet, tweeted “no comment” after news broke of the filing Wednesday night

During a show on Wednesday in which he endorsed Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) for president, Uygur hinted at “dramatic news on Thursday” and told viewers to “stay tuned.”

A former MSNBC commentator, Uygur has drifted further left in recent years, but in college he espoused conservative views, supporting pro-life causes and defending Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. A Turkish immigrant, he has also been the subject of controversy for his past denial of the Armenian genocide, for which he apologized in 2016.

Hill left her seat on October 28, resigning after the House Ethics Committee opened an investigation into allegations that Hill engaged in inappropriate sexual relationships with multiple staffers.

“I know that even a consensual relationship with a subordinate is inappropriate, but I still allowed it to happen despite my better judgment,” Hill wrote in a letter of resignation at the time.

On Wednesday night, Hill appeared to distance herself from Uygur by reinforcing her support for state assemblywoman Christy Smith, saying “A local gal is the only one who can keep it blue and the only one the community deserves.”

https://news.yahoo.com/young-turks-founder-cenk-uygur-130556079.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Young Turks Founder Cenk Uygur Files for Katie Hill’s Former Seat
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »
Well, here's a guy that REALLY overestimates his popularity.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 04:57:51 AM »

Especially after running his fat greasy mouth about how he was going to "murder the establishment Democratic party going ahead" in that famous viral Dame Pesos Trump election night meltdown video.

Just admit it Cenk, people aren't tuning into your channel like they were 5 years ago and you simply aren't as relevant anymore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 07:45:05 AM »
Muslim Democrat candidate Cenk Uyger (AOC mentor) endorses sex with animals, says it should be legal.
citizenfreepress.com ^ | 12/15/19 | citizen free press
Posted on 12/15/2019, 10:52:42 AM by Liz

Bernie Sanders Rescinds Endorsement Of Muslim Democrat Candidate After AOC mentor, Cenk Uyger's, “Legalize Bestiality” Video Surfaces.

Progressive Cenk Uygur is running for Democratic California Rep. Katie Hill’s seat (she resigned amid scandal in October after allegations she slept with a congressional staffer and a campaign staffer, and nude photographs of her surfaced).

Now Muslim Democrat and “Young Turks” founder, is already finding himself at the center of bizarre controversy involving past statements he made over bestiality during a live program.

These comments by the Muslim candidate caused Sen. Bernie Sanders to retract his highly sought after endorsement just a day after announcing it.

In a Young Turks pod segment from 2013, the Muslim Democrat talks about how “hot” latino women from the Dominican Republic are......in typical remarks over the years that fellow progressives have lambasted as sexist.

Then the segment took an insane turn. “Here comes the controversial part I shouldn’t say,” Uygur said, according to the resurfaced video.

Muslim Democrat said: “I believe that if I were the benevolent dictator of the world, I would legalize bestiality where you are giving, where you are pleasuring the animal.”

VIDEO https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/bernie-sanders-pulls-endorsement-of-cenk-uygher-over-video-promoting-bestiality/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 10:23:01 AM »
Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement of Young Turks Founder Cenk Uygur After Backlash

Bernie Sanders pulled his support for Cenk Uygur’s congressional bid, with the Vermont independent in part acknowledging that Sanders’ supporters were “frustrated” about the endorsement.

Sanders, who’s running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, cited Uygur’s announcement Friday that he would not be accepting any endorsements. In a statement, Sanders alluded to sexist and other controversial comments Uygur has made in the past but did not directly address them.

Since Uygur, founder of liberal-leaning Young Turks internet news and opinion network, launched his congressional campaign last month, at least a dozen women’s, LGBTQ and Democratic organizations have denounced past comments and segments by the online talk-show host as sexist, racist, homophobic, anti-Islam and anti-Semitic.

In a tweet Friday, Sanders wrote, “.@cenkuygur has been a longtime fighter against corruption. However, our movement is bigger than any one person. I hear my supporters who were frustrated and understand their concerns. Cenk today said he is rejecting all endorsements for his campaign and I retract my endorsement.”

Also Friday, Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.) rescinded his endorsement of Uygur, saying that Uygur’s “statements were wrong and hurtful which he has acknowledged.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bernie-sanders-retracts-endorsement-young-130058825.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »
Does he even lift?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 11:07:57 AM »
Bernie Sanders Retracts Endorsement of Young Turks Founder Cenk Uygur After Backlash

Too little; too late, "Bernie!"

Not like you stood any chance of winning anyway, you stupid, delusional fuck.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 05:20:36 PM »

Progressive talk show host Cenk Uygur has filed to enter the race for disgraced former congresswoman Katie Hill’s congressional district, according to a Federal Election Commission database filing submitted on Wednesday.

Uygur, host and creator of “The Young Turks,” a leftist online news outlet, tweeted “no comment” after news broke of the filing Wednesday night

During a show on Wednesday in which he endorsed Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) for president, Uygur hinted at “dramatic news on Thursday” and told viewers to “stay tuned.”

A former MSNBC commentator, Uygur has drifted further left in recent years, but in college he espoused conservative views, supporting pro-life causes and defending Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. A Turkish immigrant, he has also been the subject of controversy for his past denial of the Armenian genocide, for which he apologized in 2016.

Hill left her seat on October 28, resigning after the House Ethics Committee opened an investigation into allegations that Hill engaged in inappropriate sexual relationships with multiple staffers.

“I know that even a consensual relationship with a subordinate is inappropriate, but I still allowed it to happen despite my better judgment,” Hill wrote in a letter of resignation at the time.

On Wednesday night, Hill appeared to distance herself from Uygur by reinforcing her support for state assemblywoman Christy Smith, saying “A local gal is the only one who can keep it blue and the only one the community deserves.”

https://news.yahoo.com/young-turks-founder-cenk-uygur-130556079.html

Goat fucker.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »
Never gets old:

The Ultimate TYT Election 2016 Meltdown - From Smug To Insane in Under 8...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 07:04:24 PM »
Never gets old:

Those cretins should be deported to muslime lands where they can fuck all the animals the queeron allows them to. FTN.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2019, 01:46:21 AM »
Never gets old:

Politically I am miles away from the guy but I must admit he is pretty damn entertaining when he starts spazzing out.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 03:40:39 AM »
He's a horse rapist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2019, 12:35:30 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
He's a horse rapist.

Maybe that's his creepy way of saying he'd like to bone Ocrazio Cortex.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2019, 11:27:29 PM »
Maybe that's his creepy way of saying he'd like to bone Ocrazio Cortex.

Maybe they can share the same cage at the zoo?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 03:18:38 AM »
WTF is a "Cenk Uygur" ???

Camel Focker of some kind??

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2019, 06:41:54 AM »
WTF is a "Cenk Uygur" ???

Camel Focker of some kind??

Yes Watson, precisely.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2019, 09:12:58 AM »
Looks like they are bringing the knives out for this guy.

Cenk Uygyr slams 'unconscionable' NY Times report suggesting he defended David Duke, calling it a 'lie'

Liberal host-turned-congressional hopeful Cenk Uygur slammed the New York Times over a report that suggested that he had defended former Klu Klux Klan leader David Duke during an interview, calling the claim a "lie."

The Times ran a report on Friday about how Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., had retracted his endorsement for Uygur after the presidential candidate faced backlash for expressing his support for the congressional candidate, who has had a history of controversial remarks, many of which were included in the report.

However, the report also mentioned an interview Uygur had done on his progressive digital outlet The Young Turks with Duke and pointed to a clip that had gone viral on Twitter, reporting that "Mr. Duke ends an interview by saying, 'I am not, what you call a racist,' to which Mr. Uygur replies, 'No, of course not,'" which appeared to have been said sarcastically.

The report included Uygur's response to the clip, calling it a "complete smear" that was taken out of context from a "combative one-hour interview."

Fellow progressive host and Young Turks colleague Kyle Kulinski came in defense of Uygur, sharing a clip showing his fiery debate with Duke arguing directly to the former grand wizard that he was "anti-Semitic." Kulinski called for an immediate retraction and apology from the paper.

Uygur singled out Times reporter Jennifer Medina on Sunday night over her report.

"When @jennymedina contacted me for her story I thought we had a shared understanding the Duke clip was obviously out of context," Uygur wrote. "She was immediately sent the full, combative debate as proof. That she completely ignored it & still published this lie is absolutely unconscionable."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cenk-uygyr-david-duke-new-york-times-lie

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2019, 04:09:58 PM »
Cenk Uygyr is a goat fucker.

Probably marry Ilman Ohmar next

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2020, 08:21:03 AM »
What a warrior for unions this guy is.

Funny how when it affects their bottom line, all those progressive principles just disappear.

The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur Reportedly Urged Staffers Against Unionizing In Tense Meeting

Co-Founder of the left-wing network “The Young Turks” (TYT) Cenk Uygur reportedly urged staffers against forming a union during an all-staff meeting Feb. 12, just hours after the announcement to unionize went public.

Uygur, a California Democratic Congressional candidate, said during the meeting that a union does not belong in a small network such as TYT, according to Huffpost. The co-founder added that the network would not have grown in the same way over the past few years if there was a union, and reportedly became visibly agitated during parts of the meeting.

A Twitter page claiming to represent TYT staffers announced the potential union Feb. 12.

Acting chief operating officer Jack Gerard said during the meeting that top leadership was not discouraging forming a union, but staffers said Uygur’s feelings were made clear. The Democratic congressional candidate threw papers onto the floor and scolded an employee during the meeting, according to Huffpost. Uygur admitted to doing both, but said the employee he scolded appeared to be smiling during the meeting.

“The person smiling seemed to be openly mocking the idea that the company might not survive after 18 years,” Uygur told Huffpost. “And we put all this blood, sweat and tears into it. I don’t find the idea of us going down funny.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/24/cenk-uygur-the-young-turks-union-staff/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 08:24:55 AM »
Welcome to real life Cenk you communist bloated fat retarded goat fng liberal pervert

What a warrior for unions this guy is.

Funny how when it affects their bottom line, all those progressive principles just disappear.

The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur Reportedly Urged Staffers Against Unionizing In Tense Meeting

Co-Founder of the left-wing network “The Young Turks” (TYT) Cenk Uygur reportedly urged staffers against forming a union during an all-staff meeting Feb. 12, just hours after the announcement to unionize went public.

Uygur, a California Democratic Congressional candidate, said during the meeting that a union does not belong in a small network such as TYT, according to Huffpost. The co-founder added that the network would not have grown in the same way over the past few years if there was a union, and reportedly became visibly agitated during parts of the meeting.

A Twitter page claiming to represent TYT staffers announced the potential union Feb. 12.

Acting chief operating officer Jack Gerard said during the meeting that top leadership was not discouraging forming a union, but staffers said Uygur’s feelings were made clear. The Democratic congressional candidate threw papers onto the floor and scolded an employee during the meeting, according to Huffpost. Uygur admitted to doing both, but said the employee he scolded appeared to be smiling during the meeting.

“The person smiling seemed to be openly mocking the idea that the company might not survive after 18 years,” Uygur told Huffpost. “And we put all this blood, sweat and tears into it. I don’t find the idea of us going down funny.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/24/cenk-uygur-the-young-turks-union-staff/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 11:44:14 AM »
Curb stomped

‘The Young Turks’ Founder Cenk Uygur Loses Bid for Katie Hill’s Congressional Seat

Cenk Uygur, the host and creator of the progressive news and opinion program “The Young Turks,” lost his bid for the Congressional seat vacated by former California Rep. Katie Hill Tuesday night.

According to the New York Times, he came in fourth place, with about 5% of the vote in California’s 25th congressional district. In the lead were Democratic Assemblywoman Christy Smith and Republican defense contractor Mike Garcia, who appear headed for a runoff election, according to the Los Angeles Times. Former GOP Rep. Steve Knight, who lost his seat to Hill in 2018 and sought to get it back, was in third place.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the primary looked likely to produce two Smith-Garcia runoffs: one in May to fill Hill’s seat for the rest of 2020 and a second in November for the full two-year term beginning in January.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-young-turks-founder-cenk-uygur-loses-bid-for-katie-hills-congressional-seat/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2020, 11:46:41 AM »
He lost to "Republican defense contractor Mike Garcia" !

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!   Eat goat crappola and goat balls you pedo freak. 

Curb stomped

‘The Young Turks’ Founder Cenk Uygur Loses Bid for Katie Hill’s Congressional Seat

Cenk Uygur, the host and creator of the progressive news and opinion program “The Young Turks,” lost his bid for the Congressional seat vacated by former California Rep. Katie Hill Tuesday night.

According to the New York Times, he came in fourth place, with about 5% of the vote in California’s 25th congressional district. In the lead were Democratic Assemblywoman Christy Smith and Republican defense contractor Mike Garcia, who appear headed for a runoff election, according to the Los Angeles Times. Former GOP Rep. Steve Knight, who lost his seat to Hill in 2018 and sought to get it back, was in third place.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the primary looked likely to produce two Smith-Garcia runoffs: one in May to fill Hill’s seat for the rest of 2020 and a second in November for the full two-year term beginning in January.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-young-turks-founder-cenk-uygur-loses-bid-for-katie-hills-congressional-seat/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2020, 11:50:01 AM »
He lost to "Republican defense contractor Mike Garcia" !

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!   Eat goat crappola and goat balls you pedo freak.  

"WE'RE GOING TO WAR!!!!" - CENK UYGUR

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2020, 12:59:16 PM »
Apparently so.