Author Topic: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment  (Read 28140 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Donald Trump is too dumb to survive impeachment
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 06:26:14 AM »
Why are you such a fucking jerk?

It's Shizzo.

He can't handle The Scott.
Q

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 06:42:32 AM »
By every objective measure he is the best President in 50 plus years. The stock market broke 28 today. Obama couldn't break 20.  Obama averaged for 8 years 1.9% for GDP and Trump is killing that. Trump has the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years and lowest minority unemployment rate in 51 years. Jobs are being created and he doesn't even have a magic wand that Obama said he would need to accomplish that. He got North Korea to stop firing ICBM tests for nuclear tipped rockets. Obama and Clinton are on video tape saying they want strong southern  borders but the difference is Trump actually wants to do something about it instead of talk. He is correcting the theft of our wealth by destroying China's economy with tariffs that is bringing them to the negotiation table.  China a few weeks ago said they would buy 60 billion in agriculture from US farmers for a start. China uses it's slave labor to steal our wealth and is busy building their military with the money. Trump repaired our relationship with our only true ally in the middle east Israel. He repaired our relationship with our police. What might be his greatest accomplishment is that he took the harsh rules of engagement off our military so they are lethal again. No asking permission to engage fleeting targets through layers of approval.  He quickly shrunk ISIS territory down to nothing. I could keep typing but you liberals drink the kool aid provided by the complicit news providers, social media owners and search engines that are doing every thing they can for Democrats.

Exactly right....And he's achieved all of this while being relentlessly attacked. Best President in my lifetime. First President who actually cares about the common Man. Obama was a complete waste of flesh.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 06:44:16 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/15/trump-yovanovitch-impeachment-071234

in other news...Trump voters are of low intelligence

;D   ;D

The nut huggers will claim fake news..

;D.    ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 06:45:49 AM »
By every objective measure he is the best President in 50 plus years. The stock market broke 28 today. Obama couldn't break 20.  Obama averaged for 8 years 1.9% for GDP and Trump is killing that. Trump has the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years and lowest minority unemployment rate in 51 years. Jobs are being created and he doesn't even have a magic wand that Obama said he would need to accomplish that. He got North Korea to stop firing ICBM tests for nuclear tipped rockets. Obama and Clinton are on video tape saying they want strong southern  borders but the difference is Trump actually wants to do something about it instead of talk. He is correcting the theft of our wealth by destroying China's economy with tariffs that is bringing them to the negotiation table.  China a few weeks ago said they would buy 60 billion in agriculture from US farmers for a start. China uses it's slave labor to steal our wealth and is busy building their military with the money. Trump repaired our relationship with our only true ally in the middle east Israel. He repaired our relationship with our police. What might be his greatest accomplishment is that he took the harsh rules of engagement off our military so they are lethal again. No asking permission to engage fleeting targets through layers of approval.  He quickly shrunk ISIS territory down to nothing. I could keep typing but you liberals drink the kool aid provided by the complicit news providers, social media owners and search engines that are doing every thing they can for Democrats.

Sound words, my friend.  Well said, indeed.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 06:49:20 AM »
It's Shizzo.

He can't handle The Scott.

Why do you keep lying to yourself, Kwon?

You know what. Call me Shizzo from now on, BUT spare the bald fat dude with Tats, giving him the courtesy of not being lied about...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2019, 07:31:31 AM »
Trump who is in love with reality TV saw that Jerry Springer showed Americans or the majority of Americans can be swindled at the red neck level, took full advantage of our ignorance and his success shows just how stupid the majority of Americans are... nothing to be proud of.

and yet you are dumber....ironic is it not ?
K

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 09:27:00 AM »
Trump has done nothing wrong, so what exactly are they trying to impeach him on?  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
I read the transcript, Trump said nothing wrong, only congratulated the Ukrainian prime minister.

Sometimes it seems like we are all reading different transcripts. I guess people take from it what they want whether that's what it says or not.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2019, 10:11:40 AM »
Trump has done nothing wrong, so what exactly are they trying to impeach him on?  ???

They don’t Know - Other Than He Won the Election & They Still Can’t Deal with That Fact.  ::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2019, 10:20:08 AM »

Bribery was just added to the list.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2019, 10:23:40 AM »
Bribery was just added to the list. And He Beat Killary For The Win 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Appropriately Ammended for You.

👍🏻

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 11:48:37 AM »
Sometimes it seems like we are all reading different transcripts. I guess people take from it what they want whether that's what it says or not.

Well what did you read?

The transcript I read had them congratulating each other on winning and the Ukrainian PM asking if Trump could come to the inauguration and then Trump saying the Ukrainian PM should visit the White House as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »
Well what did you read?

The transcript I read had them congratulating each other on winning and the Ukrainian PM asking if Trump could come to the inauguration and then Trump saying the Ukrainian PM should visit the White House as well.

I can't say because it's classified.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2019, 06:33:36 PM »
Bad hair? Orange tan? Weird lean forward stance when speaking? They'll use any excuse to whine at this point.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2019, 06:43:02 PM »
Bad hair? Orange tan? Weird lean forward stance when speaking? They'll use any excuse to whine at this point.

Being infinitely better at politics than the career Democrat politicians?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2019, 07:20:56 PM »
Bribery was just added to the list.

I heard he personally tore the warning tags off the pillows in his hotels in the 80s as well. The other shoe is about to drop! Any time now.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2019, 07:32:23 PM »
In the month leading up to the Impeachment Inquiry the MSM used the term quid pro quo over 900 times.

In the 24 hours after Nancy Pelosi changed the Impeachment claim to “bribery”, the MSM used the term 143 times.

And the MSM will still try to claim they’re not the public relations arm of the DNC.

They should all be charged with treason for attempting to overthrow the results of an election

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2019, 07:02:53 AM »

Winning the Election in 2016 & Beating their Red hot Shoein Favourite Killary
They Haven’t & Cannot Get Over That Humiliating Defeat.

Pathetic Bunch
Give them more counselling & quiet rooms
Poor soft babies.

Cry cry cry 😢 😢 😢

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2019, 05:20:28 PM »

I heard he personally tore the warning tags off the pillows in his hotels in the 80s as well. The other shoe is about to drop! Any time now.

Did you also hear that he probably lied to Mueller....in writing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2019, 05:21:57 PM »
In the month leading up to the Impeachment Inquiry the MSM used the term quid pro quo over 900 times.

In the 24 hours after Nancy Pelosi changed the Impeachment claim to “bribery”, the MSM used the term 143 times.

And the MSM will still try to claim they’re not the public relations arm of the DNC.

They should all be charged with treason for attempting to overthrow the results of an election

Bribery and quid pro quo are pretty much the same thing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »
Did you also hear that he probably lied to Mueller....in writing?

I heard Democrats are accusing him of possibly lying, but did not see any specific lie that he is alleged to have told.  What is the alleged lie?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 05:23:58 PM »
LOL

A multi-billionaire with no experience in politics becomes the POTUS, he must be a moron.

it was easy because the people he appeals to are morons

for examples - refer to his supporters on this board

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2019, 06:26:03 PM »
I heard Democrats are accusing him of possibly lying, but did not see any specific lie that he is alleged to have told.  What is the alleged lie?  

Yeah, it's vague. This has something to do with what came out during Stone's trail regarding WikiLeaks connections/conversations that doesn't jive with Trump's written responses to Mueller. I'll be surprised if it goes anywhere because Trump's supposed lie is that he didn't recall a particular conversation as opposed to him saying there was no conversation. I think that Trump would have had his lawyers answer Mueller's questions, since they were documented. So, that begs the question, if Trump's legal counsel lies on Trump's behalf, can Trump be held accountable. Frankly, to me it seems like small potatoes.

Remember when I once posted the "where there's smoke, there's fire" comment? It is beginning to look to me like it won't be one big fire but lots of little ones that will cause Trump the most trouble, when all is said and done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2019, 06:29:28 PM »
Yeah, it's vague. This has something to do with what came out during Stone's trail regarding WikiLeaks connections/conversations that doesn't jive with Trump's written responses to Mueller. I'll be surprised if it goes anywhere because Trump's supposed lie is that he didn't recall a particular conversation as opposed to him saying there was no conversation. I think that Trump would have had his lawyers answer Mueller's questions, since they were documented. So, that begs the question, if Trump's legal counsel lies on Trump's behalf, can Trump be held accountable. Frankly, to me it seems like small potatoes.

Remember when I once posted the "where there's smoke, there's fire" comment? It is beginning to look to me like it won't be one big fire but lots of little ones that will cause Trump the most trouble, when all is said and done.

Well there is smoke and fire, but the fire was set by Democrats out to impeach him since the day he was sworn in.  I've never seen anything like this. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2019, 06:32:39 PM »
Trump has done nothing wrong, so what exactly are they trying to impeach him on?  ???

He's done plenty wrong. The question is, is it enough or important enough to impeach him? Every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth he loses some support. Whether it ends up being enough to keep him from being reelected, we will all just have to wait and see.