Author Topic: Trump just posted this on twitter, best thing he has ever posted?  (Read 6437 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump just posted this on twitter, best thing he has ever posted?
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »
Post nude pics of her  :D

She made me promis not to.  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2019, 12:05:57 AM »
If the Dems put her in the game, Tulsi Gabbard will be the next president.

I'm not sold on all her policies but she would crush The Donald. Gets the vag vote. The minority vote. Every No Trump vote. The young vote. The anti war vote.  The green vote. The social security & medicare socialized medicine vote. The civil liberty vote.  Not a frothing tranny rights lib. Military service. No corporate money. No Nurse Rached vibe.

If they field some crusty old man or a batshit liberal they'll lose again and be back to Whuts Wrong With Us introspection. Gabbard has what it takes to bury Trump. You guys should fear her.

The Democrats have inferior economic policies and have a history and reputation for being weak in local and foreign policy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2019, 12:22:11 AM »
Polls? Looks to me like she's a real longshot.

Yeah, she probably won't win the nomination, especially after picking a fight with Clinton, but I think she'd have the best chance in the general election.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2019, 12:25:12 AM »
I have started paying attention to her. She scratches a lot of the itches, but her religious cult she grew up in is of some concern.

If she makes reference to a guy with 8 arns and an elephant's head floating on a lotus flower it'll be a wrap.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2019, 01:50:52 AM »
If he'd posted that 30% of Trump supporters (not all Republicans support Trump). actually think this is a portrait (of Trump) would your response be the same? If not, what percent would you guess the percentage to be?

Um, isn't that what he just said.

I really doubt anybody that knows who Trump is and sees him all the time, even in a suit, thinks that was real. And considering how popular the Rocky movies were, maybe 30% of them aren't aware that it's Stallone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2019, 11:17:39 AM »
Um, isn't that what he just said.

I really doubt anybody that knows who Trump is and sees him all the time, even in a suit, thinks that was real. And considering how popular the Rocky movies were, maybe 30% of them aren't aware that it's Stallone.

Um, no. He said 30% of Republicans. 30% of Trump supporters is a lesser number of people.

As for believing that the photo is real; there are those who believe everything Trump does or says is real. Trump posted the photo on Twitter, therefore it must be real. Right?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2019, 12:47:18 PM »
Um, no. He said 30% of Republicans. 30% of Trump supporters is a lesser number of people.

As for believing that the photo is real; there are those who believe everything Trump does or says is real. Trump posted the photo on Twitter, therefore it must be real. Right?

Not all Republicans support Trump but all Trump supporters are Republicans (or have become Republicans). But it doesn't matter if it's Democrats or Republicans so your original question has been answered.

How do you know that there are people that believe every single thing Trump says or does is real?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2019, 01:06:45 PM »
Not all Republicans support Trump but all Trump supporters are Republicans (or have become Republicans). But it doesn't matter if it's Democrats or Republicans so your original question has been answered.

How do you know that there are people that believe every single thing Trump says or does is real?

He doesn't know anything really.  He's just playing the Libtard's Advocate. 

Trump is the finest President of these United States in my lifetime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2019, 01:35:28 PM »

Both your response and the answer to your question have to do with absolutes.

All Trump supporters are not Republicans. There are folks who aren't registered to vote at all. They are neither Republican, Independant or Democrat, since you must be registered to declare party affiliation. illuminati supports Trump and he most likely isn't a U.S. citizen, since he lives in England.  Matt Canning supports Trump and he's a Canadian citizen who lives in Tunder Bay, Canada and can neither register as a Republican or vote in the U.S.

All it takes for me to be correct is that there be more than one person who believes that every single thing Trump says or does is real.  If there are only two, the plural 'people' is correct.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2019, 09:45:11 PM »

All Trump supporters are not Republicans. There are folks who aren't registered to vote at all. They are neither Republican, Independant or Democrat, since you must be registered to declare party affiliation. illuminati supports Trump and he most likely isn't a U.S. citizen, since he lives in England.  Matt Canning supports Trump and he's a Canadian citizen who lives in Tunder Bay, Canada and can neither register as a Republican or vote in the U.S.

All it takes for me to be correct is that there be more than one person who believes that every single thing Trump says or does is real.  If there are only two, the plural 'people' is correct.

How is SF poop collection job going on  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »

All Trump supporters are not Republicans. There are folks who aren't registered to vote at all. They are neither Republican, Independant or Democrat, since you must be registered to declare party affiliation. illuminati supports Trump and he most likely isn't a U.S. citizen, since he lives in England.  Matt Canning supports Trump and he's a Canadian citizen who lives in Tunder Bay, Canada and can neither register as a Republican or vote in the U.S.

All it takes for me to be correct is that there be more than one person who believes that every single thing Trump says or does is real.  If there are only two, the plural 'people' is correct.

OK, fair enough, but as I said, it doesn't matter. I answered your question completely with zero ambiguity. You asked me if I believed the percentage would change if it were Trump supporters or Republicans. IMHO, it doesn't matter if you are a Republican, Democrat, Atheist, Christian, Biker, Phaggot, Tranny, Muslim, Vegan, African, Tongan... if you are even remotely familiar with Trump and have seen him in pictures or on TV that vast majority would know the pic was shopped with a good number knowing it is Stallone from one of his early Rocky movies.

BTW Prime, this is another pristine example of how you spend too much damn time on this board obsessing about meaningless trivia. Talking just to talk.
"If he posted 30% of Trump supporters would your response be the same?"

What difference does it make as to whether I trust him or not? He's consistently wrong and is biased against Trump on pretty much everything -- just like you.
So I don't put much stock in anything he says about Trump.