Author Topic: Tomorrow's Topic on BB Weekly  (Read 9748 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Tomorrow's Topic on BB Weekly
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »
Many of us, being unbaised, and even 240 will verify, that Bob was the winner that night.

Yeah, Bob did enough to win.  I wasn't complaining about that at all.  I was annoyed that it was a foregone conclusion. That the camera followed him.  At the poor quality of the event.  Rusty and Pavol were good, so was Stewart. Bob was good too, even though we've had our clashes, I admit it. 

Above all, I think this discussion has shown that 1) IFBB isn't going to change much to adapt to PDI threat and 2) Majority of GetBig members are not happy with agenda-driven people having mod status. 

I'd say we give mod powers to CQ, HRDCOR, and a few like that- people who don't flame, don't get rude, and aren't involved emotionally- to spice things up.  Change is always good :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 02:51:09 AM »
Well...you guys do have a point about him not being a mod..but he is the athlete's rep..so I'm kinda stuck in my decision. If this was my board...I would have neutral people as my mods.

does schmoe lift own a piece of getbig now?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2006, 03:07:59 AM »
Yeah, Bob did enough to win.  I wasn't complaining about that at all.  I was annoyed that it was a foregone conclusion. That the camera followed him.  At the poor quality of the event.  Rusty and Pavol were good, so was Stewart. Bob was good too, even though we've had our clashes, I admit it. 

Above all, I think this discussion has shown that 1) IFBB isn't going to change much to adapt to PDI threat and 2) Majority of GetBig members are not happy with agenda-driven people having mod status. 

I'd say we give mod powers to CQ, HRDCOR, and a few like that- people who don't flame, don't get rude, and aren't involved emotionally- to spice things up.  Change is always good :)

240 i start liking you...therefor ill make a post that has nothing to do with anything while im eating my 6 am meal. again everything i mention in my posts is solid as the ground you walk on

1) bob is an ego maniac but holds the new title world master :D
2) not every pro would like to be a mod or has the time to be a mod
3) ifbb is joe and ben and joe and ben is ifbb. it's solid org (orgy) the pdi wont be able to do anything untill there is money behind them and a lot of it but im for it.
4) being a bodybuilder like i said before involves alot of hormones but it wont do shit for you if you train your 16 inch arms with 60lb dumbells. the drugs will work only when a solid training routine is being followed and that means the muscle must work not the bones or the ego! strong is not bodybuilding! some bodybuilders come from powerlifting and that's why they are strong but we do not work super heavy unless it is for a photo shot or dvd production. that is the only way to grow your muscle (not to puff it up but to really grow it). THE ONLY WAY.
5) im in a good mood at the moment so ill make a deal with you IF i get a proof that prince is 230lb on the scale (with clothes on pumped):)then i say who i am and prove it.  
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2006, 06:41:53 AM »
I have been moving threads around and merging others, and deleting non-essential crap.

Damn...there goes all of sarcasm's posts   

heheheheheh ;D