Author Topic: Hebrew Burger King Manager goes nuts  (Read 4576 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Hebrew Burger King Manager goes nuts
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2019, 05:02:09 AM »
That fried chicken ova dere it sick bro
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2019, 05:17:43 AM »
Anywhere “persons of colour” gather, it’s best to avoid.

Wise advice.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2019, 05:20:51 AM »
Anywhere “persons of colour” gather, it’s best to avoid.

No one wants to be around you either Uncle Fester.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2019, 05:29:03 AM »
No one wants to be around you either Uncle Fester.
Wiggs, do you hang out in black areas?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2019, 05:39:30 AM »

I live in black areas on purpose. Do you know why? Because they are my people. Just like whites are your people. And I can yuck it up in suburbia and act like I "made it"  But why? There's nothing wrong with wanting to live among your own. I don't fault you guys and my people need to learn the same lesson. They're constantly trying to be accepted by the status quo.

I dont hang out.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2019, 05:43:57 AM »
I live in black areas on purpose. Do you know why? Because they are my people. Just like whites are your people. And I can yuck it up in suburbia and act like I "made it"  But why? There's nothing wrong with wanting to live among your own. I don't fault you guys and my people need to learn the same lesson. They're constantly trying to be accepted by the status quo.

I dont hang out.
Fair enough.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2019, 05:56:35 AM »

I dont hang out.

Wait, you intentionally live in squalor, even though you don't have to?    ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2019, 06:00:56 AM »

in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2019, 06:03:14 AM »

I dont hang out.
wiggs u spoke well in your video but i think its beneath u to make a video about race and the n word and being offended

Dont allow ur self to be triggerd . Learn electricity instead . Its a losing game being offended at things, god will think youre a pussy for allowing urself to be easily triggerd. Im not perfect either bro
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2019, 06:07:31 AM »

Do you seriously believe all black neighborhoods are ghetto and crime ridden? Rhetorical question.

Living among my own was one of the smartest decisions i've ever made. The young folks need to see examples of working class men doing it the right way and I'm one of many.

It doesnt mean I'm racist, I'm definitely not. I think many of you would agree, it's just better that way. There can be common areas of intermingling for those that wish to do so but in general everyone should be in their own communities and strive to make them better.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2019, 06:11:02 AM »
Do you seriously believe all black neighborhoods are ghetto and crime ridden? Rhetorical question.

Living among my own was one of the smartest decisions i've ever made. The young folks need to see examples of working class men doing it the right way and I'm one of many.

It doesnt mean I'm racist, I'm definitely not. I think many of you would agree, it's just better that way. There can be common areas of intermingling for those that wish to do so but in general everyone should be in their own communities and strive to make them better.

Diversity is our strength....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2019, 06:12:15 AM »

This.

Once the intermingling of races is complete and everyone is chocolate milk colored all can live together in harmony.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2019, 06:15:10 AM »
Diversity is our strength....

I always laugh at this saying. This is true when speaking about the country but not within communities. I bet the people that sing that song would be singing a different tune if black and white roles where reversed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2019, 06:18:55 AM »
If black communities were policed by blacks and lived in by even more blacks, I guarantee you the crime rate would not be what it is. Guaranteed.

MLK fucked us with integration.  He even said towards the end that he feared that he had integrated us into a burning house.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2019, 06:20:23 AM »

Even though you think it's a rhetorical question, I will answer.

Yes, I do.  Show me one, single, prosperous, all black neighborhood.   ???  

Since you allude that your neighborhood is not a ghetto, show me your neighborhood.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2019, 06:23:08 AM »
If black communities were policed by blacks and lived in by even more blacks, I guarantee you the crime rate would not be what it is. Guaranteed.

MLK fucked us with integration.  He then said towards the in that he feared that he had integrated us into a burning house.

That's already been tried, and it didn't end well.  Look up "Soul City".

https://northcarolinahistory.org/encyclopedia/soul-city/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2019, 06:27:13 AM »
That's already been tried, and it didn't end well.  Look up "Soul City".

https://northcarolinahistory.org/encyclopedia/soul-city/

I'll see your Soul City with Black Wallstreet. Before it was destroyed by whites...there are plenty of others as well. Btw,  Do you know why "they"  Would never allow us to have our own communities? Because it would take money out of the pockets of white people and effect their economies. You need black money but don't want black people.

Here's 10 prosperous black communities with a quick google search. There are many more. https://praisedc.com/1683807/10-richest-black-communities-in-america

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2019, 06:55:04 AM »
I'll see your Soul City with Black Wallstreet. Before it was destroyed by whites...there are plenty of others as well. Btw,  Do you know why "they"  Would never allow us to have our own communities? Because it would take money out of the pockets of white people and effect their economies. You need black money but don't want black people.

Here's 10 prosperous black communities with a quick google search. There are many more. https://praisedc.com/1683807/10-richest-black-communities-in-america

LMAO!

You proved my point.  The article you listed.  The #10 richest black community in the US has a household income of $76,553.  The #1 richest black community in the US has a household income of $159,168.  Think about that for a second.  The richest black community in the nation has a household income of 159K.   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2019, 06:56:39 AM »
I always laugh at this saying. This is true when speaking about the country but not within communities. I bet the people that sing that song would be singing a different tune if black and white roles where reversed.

Blacks now have advantages over whites...white people have zero chance of ever claiming any type of discrimination

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2019, 07:08:46 AM »

I agree..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2019, 07:17:06 AM »
LMAO!

You proved my point.  The article you listed.  The #10 richest black community in the US has a household income of $76,553.  The #1 richest black community in the US has a household income of $159,168.  Think about that for a second.  The richest black community in the nation has a household income of 159K.   :D

As actually, no I didnt. Compared to the people that run this country, theres no comparison but why does it need to be an insanely higher number? 160k not enough money to take care of family and live a nice life depending on the cost of living? Median income for whites on USA is 68k. So 160k which is close to 3x that amount is mediocre?

I don't compare myself to whites. I'm not white and my experience is different. Blacks can learn the same lesson of not coveting and end up being disappointed when they dont achieve. Money is neccessary and nice but happiness is not found in money.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2019, 07:22:07 AM »
Blacks now have advantages over whites...white people have zero chance of ever claiming any type of discrimination

I have zero socioeconomic advantage over whites. We dont run anything and are still the tail and whites are still the head.

I think your misappropriating that privilege to us when its females, and homosexuals that have an advantage. Heterosexual black men are at the bottom and have been consistently attacked. Now heterosexual white men are feeling a little heat and their worlds are falling apart. There is no comparison. Whatever the reasons we are clearly on the bottom

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2019, 07:27:50 AM »
That fried chicken ova dere it sick bro

LOL! Is it worth it though?
Q

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2019, 08:58:43 AM »
Haha, the camera guy said "that bitch came to reality real quick"  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2019, 09:04:23 AM »
I have zero socioeconomic advantage over whites. We dont run anything and are still the tail and whites are still the head.

I think your misappropriating that privilege to us when its females, and homosexuals that have an advantage. Heterosexual black men are at the bottom and have been consistently attacked. Now heterosexual white men are feeling a little heat and their worlds are falling apart. There is no comparison. Whatever the reasons we are clearly on the bottom

the only person who doesnt have a claim for any type of discrimination is a straight white male...anyone else is a protected group...