Author Topic: Gywneth Paltrow Is Selling A Candle That Smells Like Her Vagina.  (Read 19927 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Gywneth Paltrow Is Selling A Candle That Smells Like Her Vagina.
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2020, 12:33:59 AM »

Fuck me.  The detail in your work is something to behold.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2020, 12:21:54 PM »

;D ;D
                                          ;D ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2020, 05:10:17 AM »
What's next? Is she going to sell her used underwear?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »
So it smells like fish?
irongearco.com

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2020, 10:25:58 AM »
Brad sure becomes involved with “choice” (fishy-smelling) broads.

Gwynie, Anuston, Jolly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2020, 11:05:12 AM »
So it smells like fish?

LOL!!!!

Yep!  Love that scent.  Love that fishy scent...

Brad sure becomes involved with “choice” (fishy-smelling) broads.

Gwynie, Anuston, Jolly.

Heh.

Fortress, I felt that in some of my previous posts about FISHY vaginas, you were getting annoyed with my implication that 99.999999% of women have FISHY vaginas.

But isn't this whole vagina scented candle industry evidence that a lot of men do, indeed, feel that women's vaginas smell like FISH?

Did you watch the movie "American Reunion"?  In it, Steve Stifler put his fingers in the mouth of Kevin Myers, stating it was a pussy.  He then pulled his fingers out of Kevin's mouth and smelled his fingers and said "Nice."

LOL...I love that women watch scenes in movies like this - not often...maybe once a year, on average, or hear a joke about the smell of a vagina maybe once a year - and have to contemplate whether or not their vagina smells like fish, LOL.

That's just something I find funny about even the hottest women - they could be the hottest woman on the planet, and they still have to wonder whether or not their vagina smells like fish!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2020, 11:28:42 AM »
LOL!!!!

Yep!  Love that scent.  Love that fishy scent...

Heh.

Fortress, I felt that in some of my previous posts about FISHY vaginas, you were getting annoyed with my implication that 99.999999% of women have FISHY vaginas.

But isn't this whole vagina scented candle industry evidence that a lot of men do, indeed, feel that women's vaginas smell like FISH?

Did you watch the movie "American Reunion"?  In it, Steve Stifler put his fingers in the mouth of Kevin Myers, stating it was a pussy.  He then pulled his fingers out of Kevin's mouth and smelled his fingers and said "Nice."

LOL...I love that women watch scenes in movies like this - not often...maybe once a year, on average, or hear a joke about the smell of a vagina maybe once a year - and have to contemplate whether or not their vagina smells like fish, LOL.

That's just something I find funny about even the hottest women - they could be the hottest woman on the planet, and they still have to wonder whether or not their vagina smells like fish!

Uh, okay, Matt.

Love ya, brother.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2020, 01:24:14 PM »
I'm willing to sell my dirty underwear for 100 bucks

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2021, 09:17:27 PM »

On Monday, January 18, a U.K. woman told the Sun that a “This Smells Like My Vagina” Goop candle that she won in an online quiz (about what?) damn near burned her house down after a “50cm flame leapt from the candle and out of the glass jar,” as if she lit a match near a particularly dry bramble. The literal bomb-pussy victim told the Sun, “The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.” She eventually got Paltrow’s vagina candle under control by chucking it out her front door.

https://www.vulture.com/2021/01/gwyneth-paltrow-goop-vagina-scented-candle-exploded.html

;D