Author Topic: Head over to the steroid board we have Pro’s Giving out Advice 🤣😂🤣  (Read 4579 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I'm just trying to keep people from killing themselves. :D. Gotta love the one post wonders that have to garner "input" on their insane first cycle.

I do appreciate all the experienced guys that try to help the Einsteins doing nonsensical things with peds.

So do I think it’s a half decent thing to try & offer some empirical advice
It’s Just These Exacting Dose / Ratio Experts & How Cry Baby But Hurt they get for being called
Internet Gurus/ And Bro PED Amateur Scientists.

Sadly I think some will be on your case for Not Banning Me or Telling Me
Who little I know & How Much More They Know.

Empty oil Drums Make a Lot Of Noise 😂🤣😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I'm just trying to keep people from killing themselves. :D. Gotta love the one post wonders that have to garner "input" on their insane first cycle.

I do appreciate all the experienced guys that try to help the Einsteins doing nonsensical things with peds.

Oh & you’re a more compassionate Man than Me as I Really Couldn’t Care any less if they Blow Themselves
Up or take the Free Flying Lesson opportunity Up Or However they wish to OFF Themselves.

It’s More air & Food Available for Me. 🤣😂🤣

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Can those "Steroids Pro's" just post theirs medical titles & name clinics who employ them.  ;)

Thank You !.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Can those "Steroids Pro's" just post theirs medical titles & name clinics who employ them.  ;)

Thank You !.

Or their blood labs.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
"Dr. Tony Huge" is an expert  ::), w/ drugs, trannies, etc.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Just posted this on the

Re: Second cycle help? On Steroid Board - Thread.

Where have all the PHD Experts In Multi Compound Multi Dose Exogenous Endocrine Pharmacology Gone
Not One Peer Reviewed Medical Journal study.
Not one Picture
Not one Proof of PHD
Nothing - Nada

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂   

All Bro Empirical Advice Amatuers Giving Out Exact Advice & Exact Dosages.
Some On This Board Are Very Knowledgeable I’ll Definitely Give Them That.

Some Not So.

Let the Hate & Silly Childish Replies Begin from These PHD Experts as to why No Back Up Evidence.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Im no expert, I do take TRT do 3 years now (.5 cc) so 100-125 mg a week.
When 10 years of statins put my test levels in the basement (253) I went on at age 50.

THis brings my total to around 700 (in normal range) and everything else is perfect. (Just got back from bloods).

PSA - 1.4
Lipids are too low (97), need to adjust with weaker statin, Cardiologist put me on 20 MG Crestor, too much. IT equals to about 80 mg of Simvastatin when I was only doing 20 before. Too strong.

Everything else on point ALT/AST/BUN, Creatinine, lipid ratios, hematocrit, Glucose 90. Will be adjusting to weaker statin, more people with low lipid levels die before the ones with high..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Im no expert, I do take TRT do 3 years now (.5 cc) so 100-125 mg a week.
When 10 years of statins put my test levels in the basement (253) I went on at age 50.

THis brings my total to around 700 (in normal range) and everything else is perfect. (Just got back from bloods).

PSA - 1.4
Lipids are too low (97), need to adjust with weaker statin, Cardiologist put me on 20 MG Crestor, too much. IT equals to about 80 mg of Simvastatin when I was only doing 20 before. Too strong.

Everything else on point ALT/AST/BUN, Creatinine, lipid ratios, hematocrit, Glucose 90. Will be adjusting to weaker statin, more people with low lipid levels die before the ones with high..

Well said sir & Thank you for posting your experiences.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
White Widow was a mass monster who could bench 500 pounds.

;D