Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 415230 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #625 on: March 24, 2020, 09:12:51 AM »
US and Trump aren't the only players, but it seem to me that you guys have some kind of misunderstanding how this game should be played?

I mean right now three country at the top of the list of covid 109 cases, China, Italy and US. If you continue with 35% rise per day, you will be first on the list in no time. You don't need to be best of everything, there is also moments where low profile approach would give better results. Covid 19 is one of those. Instead to doing everything to reach the top of the list, do the opposite?

Evolution of this virus is about 9 weeks, and you have just start week 5, so situation will go even worst in next four weeks. 4 weeks of 7 days, 35% rise for every day...and you end up millions of covid 19 cases. At the moment you have 46450 covid 19 cases, put that in your calculator and start adding; add 35% per every day, and you see what will happen..You will overtake Italy before Friday, and China?  But why US, why not India, 1,3 billion people, Pakistan 300 million people, or some other 3rd world country? Could this have this something to do with your business-based health care system?

The entire country of India is on lock down. As for your numbers, we shall see.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #626 on: March 24, 2020, 09:46:06 AM »
Iron cross you absolute doubting moron. Remember when I told you for NY just wait and see? Well now you see.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #627 on: March 24, 2020, 09:57:07 AM »

The entire country of India is on lock down. As for your numbers, we shall see.

It is, for the greater part, a Turd World country.  And I like India and wish them well but that is reality.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: March 24, 2020, 07:39:58 PM »
OCTOBER 18th, 2019

"Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.

The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations."

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: March 24, 2020, 07:41:08 PM »
Seems he knows A LOT about this....you know since he just held a think tank exercise for it and all.

"Bill Gates said the US missed its chance to avoid a coronavirus shutdown and recommended businesses stay closed for 6 to 10 weeks"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-said-us-missed-194906012.html

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: March 24, 2020, 08:42:30 PM »
seems so sketchy the virus came from China (our enemy) and where it came from, the timing and everything else too

if it was from Thailand or India or Africa... i would shrug my shoulders and not think twice

seems much deeper than a rare animal or a bat...

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: March 24, 2020, 09:15:04 PM »
Iron cross you absolute doubting moron. Remember when I told you for NY just wait and see? Well now you see.

U never met me, so stop BS Wiggzy !.

I don't mix with yours mob .

I'm not in NY & I don't see any shit about that place.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: March 24, 2020, 09:17:27 PM »
It is, for the greater part, a Turd World country.  And I like India and wish them well but that is reality.

Sikhs make good anti islam soldiers, + they adore Mr.Trump !.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #633 on: March 24, 2020, 11:56:18 PM »

Talking about turd world countries,  at the moment US has 55231 covid 19 cases, and 801 deaths, which means yet another 35% rise from day before.. How far exactly you can go, because if you continue with this kind of speed, tomorrow there will be 75 000 cases, and day after that 100 000 cases? In China there has been 81 500 cases, and their rise has almost stop. What that mean? China, turd world country with 1,4 billion people, doesn't manage infect as much people in the three month, than US (330 million people) can infect in one  ;D

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2020, 03:17:24 AM »
In China there has been 81 500 cases, and their rise has almost stop. What that mean? China, turd world country with 1,4 billion people, doesn't manage infect as much people in the three month, than US (330 million people) can infect in one  ;D

China covered this up for many weeks fucking up the entire globe as a result but when it comes to data you believe they are telling the truth? Riiiiiiiight.....

You do realise this came from China in a city of 66M yeah?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #635 on: March 25, 2020, 07:03:49 AM »

Bump.

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2020, 07:06:50 AM »
Bump.

Where do you see this going in the next 2-3 weeks?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #637 on: March 25, 2020, 03:32:39 PM »
Bump.

Say Hi, to old Wiggzly mama  :D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2020, 03:37:03 PM »

Wigzzy III is asking Wigzzy II ,  ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »

We will see increased numbers. (Largely due to increased testing). We will also see the narrative change as countries realise the economic impact of shutting down cities maybe worse than any benefits obtained. We will see more people realise that the disease affects a particular demographic with the vast majority being able to handle and recover just fine. And perhaps in 1 month to 6 weeks we will see a leveling off of reported infections. Time to buy stock is likely anytime between last week and the next 6 weeks.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: March 25, 2020, 06:45:18 PM »
Half the country could pass on at this point, 6 trillion is 6 trillion haha. A truly "miraculous" stock market recovery after the bill passes.

Of course anything could happen but market basically touched same level as when Trump took office and that will probably be the bottom.

I know a couple people who work in large chain grocery stores in a major metro....nobody they know has come down with this.

In my opinion a grocery is ground zero for so called "super spreaders" and one of the only places still open...and no cases...hmmm.

Side note - I can't believe Kathy Griffin hasn't announced she has it yet.  ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #641 on: March 25, 2020, 06:46:02 PM »
Iron cross you absolute moron. You doubted the virus would get to New York? And where are bodies? Well here you go!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-who-says-pandemic-is-threatening-whole-of-humanity/news-story/2ee5d7552ca187766e0797a416d1f549

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: March 25, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »
Gibiru, your story shows Cuomo at a presser with a Dunkin Donuts coffee...he doesn't seem too worried about getting it from a fast food joint, eh?

I abandoned my drive thru coffee weeks ago.....again...hmm.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #643 on: March 25, 2020, 07:10:52 PM »
Gibiru, your story shows Cuomo at a presser with a Dunkin Donuts coffee...he doesn't seem too worried about getting it from a fast food joint, eh?

I abandoned my drive thru coffee weeks ago.....again...hmm.

Lots of politics at play.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #644 on: March 25, 2020, 09:37:23 PM »
We will see increased numbers. (Largely due to increased testing). We will also see the narrative change as countries realise the economic impact of shutting down cities maybe worse than any benefits obtained. We will see more people realise that the disease affects a particular demographic with the vast majority being able to handle and recover just fine. And perhaps in 1 month to 6 weeks we will see a leveling off of reported infections. Time to buy stock is likely anytime between last week and the next 6 weeks.

Wow, only the Wiggzy would predict that. Didn't you try to be PT in Florida swamp.

;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: March 25, 2020, 09:43:43 PM »
Iron cross you absolute moron. You doubted the virus would get to New York? And where are bodies? Well here you go!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-who-says-pandemic-is-threatening-whole-of-humanity/news-story/2ee5d7552ca187766e0797a416d1f549

Plunk that title in yours moms cavity & reread your own writting how NY & SF will get hit 1st.

+ take some geography lessons too.

OBW, how is Mr.JC doing ........... :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: March 25, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #647 on: March 25, 2020, 11:04:09 PM »

reread your own writting how NY & SF will get hit 1st.

Reference was where it would hit first in America you idiot. It was obviously Asia already at the time I told you is was coming our way.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #648 on: March 25, 2020, 11:06:52 PM »

Wow, only the Wiggzy would predict that. Didn't you try to be PT in Florida swamp.

;D

I am not Wiggs. Posted pics of myself at some point. I am a nicely tanned Caucasian.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #649 on: March 25, 2020, 11:14:43 PM »
Q