Author Topic: Trump rolls back US water pollution controls  (Read 4384 times)

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
Re: Trump rolls back US water pollution controls
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2020, 08:34:38 AM »

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2020, 10:14:26 AM »
This article is bullshit.  The left uses the environment to steal personal property rights and overregulate business which grows government and hurts the private sector.  Obama's 2015 WOTUS was a huge overreach by the epa.   It was vague enough that the federal government could claim any amount of water on your property as federal waters. A small seasonal creek, a farm pond, anything like that. Farmers aren't dumping fertilizer and pesticides into streams. That's total BS.  If this was the 60's or 70's you might be right but not today.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »
Good for Trump and good for America....These ridiculous laws told farmers and landowners what they couldn't do to small ponds/marshes/waterways on private property...
We have had enough of the eco-freaks dictating and controlling every aspect of American life....MAGA...

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2020, 11:16:14 AM »

They were playing that in budva last summer when I was there

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2020, 12:34:47 PM »
 ;D
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2020, 01:37:19 PM »
Eat a dick Goat fucker

Thanks for posting

I've always believe we should show pics of the victims of mass shooting on the news/internet etc..

People SHOULD see what the aftermath of a mass shooting or bombing looks like

If we're going to have guns and bombs then we should be able to see the results when we use them

Don't you agree?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
Fat Pompeo got his feeling hurt....

the snowflake behavior is what the orange turd finds relatable

...reported by your very own Fixed News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/npr-mary-louise-kelly-mike-pompeo-ukraine

An NPR reporter alleged on Friday that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo lashed out at her after an interview in which she pressed him on the ouster of former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

"All Things Considered" host Mary Louise Kelly sat down with Pompeo on Friday morning. According to a released transcript and audio recording of the interview, she began with a lengthy conversation about ongoing tensions with Iran but quickly changed the subject to Ukraine.

"Do you owe Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch an apology?" Kelly asked.

"You know, I agreed to come on your show today to talk about Iran. That's what I intend to do," Pompeo responded. "I know what our Ukraine policy has been now for the three years of this administration. I'm proud of the work we've done. This administration delivered the capability for the Ukrainians to defend themselves. President Obama showed up with MREs [meals ready to eat]. We showed up with Javelin missiles. The previous administration did nothing to take down corruption in Ukraine. We're working hard on that. We're going to continue to do it."

TED CRUZ PILES ON CNN'S MANU RAJU: 'EVERY' GOP SENATOR AGREES YOU'RE THE 'MOST PARTISAN' REPORTER

Kelly told Pompeo that she had "confirmed" with the secretary's staff that they would talk about Ukraine as well as Iran.

"I just don't have anything else to say about that this morning," Pompeo doubled down.

After claiming he had defended "every State Department official," Pompeo was pressed by Kelly to say when he specifically defended Yovanovitch.

"I've defended every single person on this team. I've done what's right for every single person on this team,"  Pompeo reiterated. "I've said all I'm going to say today. Thank you. Thanks for the repeated opportunity to do so. I appreciate that."

The interview quickly wrapped up, but according to NPR, tensions rose immediately after.

"A few moments later, an aide asked Kelly to follow her into Pompeo's private living room at the State Department without a recorder. The aide did not say the ensuing exchange would be off the record," NPR reported. "Inside the room, Pompeo shouted his displeasure at being questioned about Ukraine. He used repeated expletives, according to Kelly, and asked, 'Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?'"

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Kelly also alleged during the radio program on Friday that he asked her if she could point out Ukraine on a map and had a staffer bring a blank map to them to prove it, which she said she did.

A State Department official disputed Kelly's claim, telling Fox News that she was not able to identify Ukraine on the map and that she was wrong.

Fox News' John Roberts contributed to this report.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2020, 01:09:35 AM »

Serbian moron is back , how is yours ex prez Slobodan Milosevic  ;D ;D ;D

Yugoslavia of peace.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2020, 02:16:34 AM »
This article is bullshit.  The left uses the environment to steal personal property rights and overregulate business which grows government and hurts the private sector.  Obama's 2015 WOTUS was a huge overreach by the epa.   It was vague enough that the federal government could claim any amount of water on your property as federal waters. A small seasonal creek, a farm pond, anything like that. Farmers aren't dumping fertilizer and pesticides into streams. That's total BS.  If this was the 60's or 70's you might be right but not today.

Excellent post^

Agree 100%

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2020, 03:52:20 PM »
Looks like Dearth has another failed attempt in this thread. Crickets.
Donald takes up space in his head and charges him Trump Tower fee's.

Really butt-hurt and TDS deranged.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2020, 06:05:50 PM »
Looks like Dearth has another failed attempt in this thread. Crickets.
Donald takes up space in his head and charges him Trump Tower fee's.

Really butt-hurt and TDS deranged.

Reading Dearth's posts is a good insight into the mental gymnastics performed by libtards to come to the backward conclusions they do......