Author Topic: RIP Kobe Bryant  (Read 57011 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: RIP Kobe Bryant
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2020, 01:26:26 PM »
Why is this getting more attention on a bodybuilding board then when Franco Columbu died?

Exactly

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »
Why is this getting more attention on a bodybuilding board then when Franco Columbu died?

He did lift

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2020, 01:30:40 PM »
I mean do you people really give a shit?Prob a rapist?lived a great life that most could never dream of.To bad his kid had to die.as for him,I could not care any less.

Not trying to be rude but why the fuck has he done for you or me?Would he give a fuck if you died?Im with Griffith on this one.

The rich and famous mean fuck all to me.

No, he wasn’t a rapist. He was acquitted of that. Just because a chick accuses him (or anyone) of it doesn’t mean they are. It’s not what he’s done for “you” or me it’s what he’s done for others

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2020, 01:39:21 PM »
No, he wasn’t a rapist. He was acquitted of that. Just because a chick accuses him (or anyone) of it doesn’t mean they are. It’s not what he’s done for “you” or me it’s what he’s done for others

If he was a good person then I guess it’s to bad but I just can’t stand when people get so bent out of shape about famous people they don’t know. I understand your stance as you are big in sports etc...

Also just cause he’s acquitted doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.We shall never really know if he did it or not.I mean OJ was acquitted right?hahaha.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2020, 01:42:41 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2020, 01:43:20 PM »
If he was a good person then I guess it’s to bad but I just can’t stand when people get so bent out of shape about famous people they don’t know. I understand your stance as you are big in sports etc...

Also just cause he’s acquitted doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.We shall never really know if he did it or not.I mean OJ was acquitted right?hahaha.
People feel like they do know famous people because they are in their home (through television) everyday.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2020, 01:52:51 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2020, 01:55:54 PM »
RIP Kobe and Gianna. I saw his dad play on the Sixers with
DR. J.  :'(.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2020, 02:04:59 PM »
He wasn't acquitted. He was never tried. The accuser backed out and wouldn't testify. She got a couple bucks in a settlement.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2020, 02:07:04 PM »
It will be Paul Walker all over again... ::)

Lol yes sir indeed!
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2020, 02:08:54 PM »
Rapist and adulterer.

New hashtag will be "4KOBE" ..

Let's clean up this city, #4KOBE

Let's make America fair and welcoming again ... #4KOBE

🙄

Lol exactly.people die every second. Poor people who have no money fame of helicopter. Dont see anything on the news about that.
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2020, 02:16:21 PM »
Video of the crash

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2020, 02:17:49 PM »
His 13 year old daughter as well. This is completely tragic. I didn't like him but he was a legend in basketball. RIP.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2020, 02:17:58 PM »
Lol exactly.people die every second. Poor people who have no money fame of helicopter. Dont see anything on the news about that.
That's because millions of people don't know who they are.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2020, 02:18:45 PM »

philheath
Verified
To say that I am heartbroken is one thing as I am confused, sad, devastated to read this terrible news about Kobe along with his daughter Gigi and the other passengers onboard that helicopter. I can recall a moment in time meeting Young Kobe in his rookie season as the Lakers were practicing at our university (DENVER) before they played the DENVER Nuggets. I skipped class to watch them as I needed to see Kobe in the flesh. He practiced with such vigor, such passion and grace that I became an instant lifetime fan that after their practice, I followed him into the weight room just to see if I could shake his hand. As he did curls, I was so nervous but as I began to say hi, he looked and proceeding to say “what’s up, you play here?” I’m responded “yep I do and you’re fckin Kobe Bryant!!!” He was so nice and courteous to me along with some of my teammates that we all were in complete awe and amazement that he imprinted that moment into our hearts forever. I’m sure like many of you today are upset, sad, heartbroken but I’d like to encourage us to all pray for his family as this is something is hard to even fathom and digest. I’m just in complete shock, but I will always remember Kobe for his greatness, his mindset, his ferociousness on the court and the way he loved his family and fans. He gave us all some of the most memorable moments in NBA history and made sure to show us that he was more than an athlete with his work in film and business oh and coaching. My most sincere condolences to his family and loved ones. This one hurts deep. Thank you for listening everyone. Love to all!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2020, 02:19:26 PM »

being found guilty or not guilty has absolutely nothing to do with the fact you did or did not do something..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2020, 02:19:38 PM »

Kobe was not acquitted.  His accuser agreed to "not testify", if he issued the following apology, which he did.  Acquitted means you're found not guilty.  There's a huge difference.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2020, 02:21:04 PM »

philheath
Verified
To say that I am heartbroken is one thing as I am confused, sad, devastated to read this terrible news about Kobe along with his daughter Gigi and the other passengers onboard that helicopter. I can recall a moment in time meeting Young Kobe in his rookie season as the Lakers were practicing at our university (DENVER) before they played the DENVER Nuggets. I skipped class to watch them as I needed to see Kobe in the flesh. He practiced with such vigor, such passion and grace that I became an instant lifetime fan that after their practice, I followed him into the weight room just to see if I could shake his hand. As he did curls, I was so nervous but as I began to say hi, he looked and proceeding to say “what’s up, you play here?” I’m responded “yep I do and you’re fckin Kobe Bryant!!!” He was so nice and courteous to me along with some of my teammates that we all were in complete awe and amazement that he imprinted that moment into our hearts forever. I’m sure like many of you today are upset, sad, heartbroken but I’d like to encourage us to all pray for his family as this is something is hard to even fathom and digest. I’m just in complete shock, but I will always remember Kobe for his greatness, his mindset, his ferociousness on the court and the way he loved his family and fans. He gave us all some of the most memorable moments in NBA history and made sure to show us that he was more than an athlete with his work in film and business oh and coaching. My most sincere condolences to his family and loved ones. This one hurts deep. Thank you for listening everyone. Love to all!!!

Lol good ol Phil never fails to induct himself into a story and make it about himself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2020, 02:23:32 PM »
Kobe was not acquitted.  His accuser agreed to "not testify", if he issued the following apology, which he did.  Acquitted means you're found guilty.  There's a huge difference.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

I think you mean Not Guilty

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2020, 02:25:34 PM »
I think you mean Not Guilty

Yes, meant not guilty

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
Kobe was not acquitted.  His accuser agreed to "not testify", if he issued the following apology, which he did.  Acquitted means you're found guilty.  There's a huge difference.

No, acquitted does not mean found guilty.

Kobe was required to make that statement.  "I now understand how she feels she did not consent to this encounter."  This is the problem with modern day rape charges.  Rape is rape.  Rape is not having consensual sex, enjoying it, going and having sex with another guy the same day, going to a party at night and bragging about how you had sex with Kobe and then a day or so later deciding it wasn't consensual.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2020, 02:26:42 PM »
RIP Kobe and Gigi.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2020, 02:27:45 PM »
No, acquitted does not mean found guilty.

Kobe was required to make that statement.  "I now understand how she feels she did not consent to this encounter."  This is the problem with modern day rape charges.  Rape is rape.  Rape is not having consensual sex, enjoying it, going and having sex with another guy the same day, going to a party at night and bragging about how you had sex with Kobe and then a day or so later deciding it wasn't consensual.

Typo.

Meant to say not guilty. 

Forgive me.