Author Topic: Transvestite Jane/John  (Read 135492 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Transvestite Jane/John
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2020, 03:27:58 PM »
How so? Are you saying the reason immigrants are allowed to immigrate there is to elevate the price of housing? Is there no rent control?

The influx of people to Portland is partly responsible for the high price of real estate. And, I am talking about U.S. citizens moving here from other states and even Oregonians who've moved to the city from rural areas and even from the suburbs, like where I live  in order to live closer to downtown Ptl. My house in the city would sell for twice as much as it would go for here. Although, the median home price is over $100,000 less in Portland.

Interestingly the much smaller and more rural city of Woodburn, 32 miles south of Portland, has the greatest number of Latinos at 56% as compared to white non-Latino or Hispanic people which are less than 40%. I don't know if there is a housing shortage there, but there is definitely allot of new residential construction. The median home price is $100,000 less than West Linn. The median household income is almost half of what is in West Linn.

The previous real estate bubble that crashed has mostly re-inflated right back into the same bubble as before.  I guess a few rural places might have been left out, but not any contested places or high traffic areas.  Also, back in the old days (when really old people like pellius were alive) you could buy a house with like 2-3x the average yearly salary.  Now home prices are like 10x the average yearly salary.

This was solely a function of the bankers manipulating the market into a state permanent NINJA loans and getting the government to backstop their losses if it all blows up on them by everyone defaulting.  Meaning if banks did not exist and everyone had to pay cash for houses, the prices would be extremely low since nobody can extend the payment process over 30 years.  If everyone on the planet can take out a 30 year NINJA loan, this means people who wouldn't even need a loan to buy a house before now need to take out a loan to get one too.

People buying up all the houses using zero collateral (many times the bankers themselves) create artificial scarcity, thus skyrocketing prices so you're required to labor decades more than normal for the same house.  It's in the banker's interest to create housing bubbles because it forces the entire population into taking out loans which they otherwise would not need, or a giant transfer of wealth from the bottom 99% to the top 0.000000001% in other words.

The housing market is starting to look up, though.  Pretty soon we'll all be saying "remember back in the old days before the bankers were holocausted (this time for real)?":

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2020, 04:14:17 PM »
The contract sale price goes up $1million everytime he mentions it, must be one of those variable rate contracts.

Future reference, Pellius is the cuckmaster on this forum and everyone of his minions under him are just  cuckpuppets.  Cuckfactor included.

Oh no, that’s not true, I like Pellius. I’m at my house next to the Kapoho tide pools (outside Pahoa) this week. I think Pellius lives in Kailua-Kona, so I’m going to try to go meet him at his hardware store. I will take him to dinner at Kaleo’s and post the pic here.

Of course, if I was a “real Getbigger” and had a dick I’d show it to Pellius and steal his quarter pounder....but, oh well he’s off the hook this time.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2020, 04:36:35 PM »
Oh no, that’s not true, I like Pellius. I’m at my house next to the Kapoho tide pools (outside Pahoa) this week. I think Pellius lives in Kailua-Kona, so I’m going to try to go meet him at his hardware store. I will take him to dinner at Kaleo’s and post the pic here.

Of course, if I was a “real Getbigger” and had a dick I’d show it to Pellius and steal his quarter pounder....but, oh well he’s off the hook this time.

Hahahhaha

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2020, 06:03:37 PM »
Time for you two to do the Onemorerep upside down cup challenge.

Xfactor send your PFS to One

JPJ send a pic of you in your underwear with a paper with your screename on it

If One backs it up, we know you guys are what/who you say you are.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #279 on: February 08, 2020, 08:07:50 PM »
It is true people have different proportions. Like you I have relatively short legs (31" inseam) and before my spine compressed, I was just a shade under 6'.

You are kind of an expert on women's appearance. Disregarding the avatar, what is your opinion? Is JustPlaneJane a man, a woman or neither? Do you know women who say the things JustPlaneJane does, using the language she does?

Maybe I'll ask Booty what her opinion is on this. My guess is a real woman, like Booty, can easily spot a trans female.

i think "justplanejane" is a man simply because no woman is that witty with their insults

E
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2020, 08:21:23 PM »

I'm in Kahaluu just before Kualoa Ranch going toward the North Shore. I've been spending my weekend sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of a liquor store with a bag of QP's holding a sign that says, "Show cock get a free Quarter Pounder".

Sadly, I just get a bunch of disgusted looks. That's the problem these days. There's never a cock around when you need them.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2020, 08:31:04 PM »
I'm in Kahaluu just before Kualoa Ranch going toward the North Shore. I've been spending my weekend sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of a liquor store with a bag of QP's holding a sign that says, "Show cock get a free Quarter Pounder".

Sadly, I just get a bunch of disgusted looks. That's the problem these days. There's never a cock around when you need them.

Hahah that’s great

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2020, 08:38:20 PM »

Who knew you had humor in you?  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2020, 09:05:14 PM »

Not in my case.

Not a week goes by where some guy doesn’t offer to show me his dick and give me the ride of my life.

Do you ever get to Hilo? Waipio Cookhouse? They don’t serve Quarter Pounders, but after we eat we can stand out front and pretend to show people our “dicks”.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2020, 09:11:48 PM »
i think "justplanejane" is a man simply because no woman is that witty with their insults

E

Save your typing, he just doesn’t get it.

It has been stated about 10 times that the woman in my avatar is Cobie Smulders the actress, not me.

Although we look alike I think I’m taller than her. His posts are the ramblings of a rancid old queen.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2020, 10:35:45 PM »
Not in my case.

Not a week goes by where some guy doesn’t offer to show me his dick and give me the ride of my life.

Do you ever get to Hilo? Waipio Cookhouse? They don’t serve Quarter Pounders, but after we eat we can stand out front and pretend to show people our “dicks”.

I don't know. You seem to have more balls than I do.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2020, 05:55:01 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=168940.0

This was a great True Adonis vs XFACTOR thread.  Golden era Getbig.  I was disappointed that XFACTOR never laid down the owning, in the end.   :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2020, 06:07:31 AM »

Let’s look at this post. If in fact Plane John follows though and posts a pic. I’ll officially, after 15-16 years, log off and never come back. This is my word. If you just post the pic of yourself with the sign showing you’re a woman I’ll be out of your way and log off here forever.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2020, 06:11:03 AM »
Time for you two to do the Onemorerep upside down cup challenge.

Xfactor send your PFS to One

JPJ send a pic of you in your underwear with a paper with your screename on it

If One backs it up, we know you guys are what/who you say you are.

Exactly I’ll just post it for the general public to see. Maybe I’ll even add the title to a paid off condo and if it’s valued over $2.4mm John has to bow down. I don’t want him to leave though as he’s a good punching bag. You guys let me know. I’m out,have a chess tournament for my little bro and tap dance for daughter all day. Enjoy your Sunday looks like Saturday night was a hit for many.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 09, 2020, 06:17:39 AM »
Exactly I’ll just post it for the general public to see. Maybe I’ll even add the title to a paid off condo and if it’s valued over $2.4mm John has to bow down. I don’t want him to leave though as he’s a good punching bag. You guys let me know. I’m out,have a chess tournament for my little bro and tap dance for daughter all day. Enjoy your Sunday looks like Saturday night was a hit for many.

Nice!   8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2020, 06:55:33 AM »
Would love to visit Xfactors chain of condos
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2020, 07:31:15 AM »

E
WRONG....W8M8 was witty as fuck !!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #292 on: February 09, 2020, 07:55:08 AM »
Q

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 09, 2020, 08:41:05 AM »

I thought W8M8 turned out to be Joon?   ???

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2020, 08:46:37 AM »
Let’s look at this post. If in fact Plane John follows though and posts a pic. I’ll officially, after 15-16 years, log off and never come back. This is my word. If you just post the pic of yourself with the sign showing you’re a woman I’ll be out of your way and log off here forever.

No, no XBULLSHITTER, I make the fucking rules you lying Paki bitch.

You wont leave Getbig, you are full of shit and will just be back to brag under some other name.

I post a pic, bikini, or in my gym gear, not only do you leave Getbig, but you post the name of your so-called Company you say you own and the full name and working phone number of the guy who fucked your wife and have him come on here to admit it and post a photo.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 09, 2020, 08:53:17 AM »
Xfactor never honoured his bet with Waller please bear that in mind when making any bets potentially putting photos of self out there it may all be for nothing

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 09, 2020, 08:55:34 AM »
Xfactor never honoured his bet with Waller please bear that in mind when making any bets potentially putting photos of self out there it may all be for nothing

Well I’m trying to post a photo of us swimming in front of my house and it keeps saying the site only accepts jpg type photos, not jpeg photos, and I am posting a jpg photo.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 09, 2020, 08:56:51 AM »

He’s a lying fucking Paki cuck, fuck him.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #298 on: February 09, 2020, 09:36:55 AM »

So was Original Sin
:

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 09, 2020, 09:39:26 AM »
No, no XBULLSHITTER, I make the fucking rules you lying Paki bitch.

You wont leave Getbig, you are full of shit and will just be back to brag under some other name.

I post a pic, bikini, or in my gym gear, not only do you leave Getbig, but you post the name of your so-called Company you say you own and the full name and working phone number of the guy who fucked your wife and have him come on here to admit it and post a photo.

The gauntlet has been thrown down.   :o