Author Topic: Uk TV presenter Philip Schofield announces he's gay after 27 years married  (Read 4314 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Whenever I hear about a married couple who never have sex I think one of them being gay is the case.  Decades ago many homos got married because that was just expected.  Now that gay marriage is allowed this will hopefully not be the case.  It must suck to be be married to a person who isn't even attracted to you.

Why marry`and get children if not attracted?

Do both parties get their sex somewhere else then?

How can they look eachother in the eye when they come home??

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Why marry`and get children if not attracted?

Do both parties get their sex somewhere else then?

How can they look eachother in the eye when they come home??

Back in the 50's and 60's everyone got married except skid row bums and prostitutes.  Being a bachelor was frowned upon and any woman not married was called an old maid.  You weren't really considered an adult with a valued opinion unless you were married.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
His boyfriend calls him "Phil McCracken" (w/ hot mashed potatoes)...

Henda

• Getbig V
Horrible little gay cunt

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

He’s a dirty arse fucker - Probably deceived his wife & Children
He should be Vilified/ Ridiculed & Kicked Off TV.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He’s a dirty arse fucker - Probably deceived his wife & Children
He should be Vilified/ Ridiculed & Kicked Off TV.

True, but its the normal people who get punished..the freak show run the show..
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jan/29/alastair-stewart-quits-as-itv-presenter-over-errors-of-judgment

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
All you armchair critics are very funny and well sad too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
I look at it thus -

If you want to be homosexual, then be homosexual.  Do NOT be "bisexual" for that is bullshit and dangerous especially as far as transmitting AIDS to women is concerned.

Of course many homosexuals are not concerned about anything except having sex with as many people as they can. FTN.  I have  a friend who is in his late sixties that is homosexual.  He has repeatedly said that he is alive today because he wasn't a promiscuous person.

And for the record, I am no fan of so-called "bisexual" women either.  I want no part of that crap.

Fortress

• Getbig V
This filthy phaggot fucker has been slobbering on cacks for all these years behind his wife’s back.

A phaggot has gotta phag.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I look at it thus -

If you want to be homosexual, then be homosexual.  Do NOT be "bisexual" for that is bullshit and dangerous especially as far as transmitting AIDS to women is concerned.

Of course many homosexuals are not concerned about anything except having sex with as many people as they can. FTN.  I have  a friend who is in his late sixties that is homosexual.  He has repeatedly said that he is alive today because he wasn't a promiscuous person.

And for the record, I am no fan of so-called "bisexual" women either.  I want no part of that crap.

Your gay friend is inadvertently telling you something. Not all gay folk are promiscuous. Many of those who are or were, mature out of it. Some never do. Much like straight people.

Just so you know. A lot of gay people don't like bisexual people.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
Your gay friend is inadvertently telling you something. Not all gay folk are promiscuous. Many of those who are or were, mature out of it. Some never do. Much like straight people.

You’re gross.

HTH

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
True, but its the normal people who get punished..the freak show run the show..
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jan/29/alastair-stewart-quits-as-itv-presenter-over-errors-of-judgment

Yes - Your right- This Hasn’t happened by accident it’s an awfully Sick Agenda that’s been
Pushed out & accepted by many.  Clearly some very sick & devious people driving this.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
All you armchair critics are very funny and well sad too.

Hahahahahaha.

You’re not the norm pal.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

I tend to think my friend is telling me he is alive today because he wasn't a freakin' man-ho.  He's my friend.  I've only known a few homosexuals that I call friend because they NEVER "hit" on me. They NEVER tried to convince me that I should "try" being homosexual.  Why?  Because they are my friends. 

I knew more than a few homosexual men in the 70s and 80s and the majority of them are dead because prior to AIDS, they just got some antibiotics to take care of the "clap" and then immediately went  back to being really promiscuous.

From what I've been told, some homosexuals don't "like" "bisexual" people because they are homosexual and they don't want to "share" with the opposite sex.  Lesbians are very disgusted by a woman that would also have sex with a man.  Dykes are disgustingly jealous of one another and more so of men that "steal" a "bisexual" woman from them.  FTN.  Male homosexuals used to laugh their ass off about "fruit flies" that frequented gay bars.  As AIDS became more and more prevalent, this became less so, or at least for a while.

So again, my friend was not being inadvertent at all.  He is still my friend and thankfully, still alive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Considerate of this guy to let us all know how he likes to get down. The world needed to know.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

That's not very inclusive of them.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
haven't watched anything but it's a shame his wife has to bear a brave face for this shit show.

she'd be hounded if she said what she really feels.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
haven't watched anything but it's a shame his wife has to bear a brave face for this shit show.

And that’s totally Wrong - She should be able to say exactly what she Thinks & Feels
Fcuk the MSM Liberal Leftists & Their Sick Agenda.
Disgusting Bunch of People.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Man this thread turned gay real quick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I tend to think my friend is telling me he is alive today because he wasn't a freakin' man-ho.  He's my friend.  I've only known a few homosexuals that I call friend because they NEVER "hit" on me. They NEVER tried to convince me that I should "try" being homosexual.  Why?  Because they are my friends. 

I knew more than a few homosexual men in the 70s and 80s and the majority of them are dead because prior to AIDS, they just got some antibiotics to take care of the "clap" and then immediately went  back to being really promiscuous.

From what I've been told, some homosexuals don't "like" "bisexual" people because they are homosexual and they don't want to "share" with the opposite sex.  Lesbians are very disgusted by a woman that would also have sex with a man.  Dykes are disgustingly jealous of one another and more so of men that "steal" a "bisexual" woman from them.  FTN.  Male homosexuals used to laugh their ass off about "fruit flies" that frequented gay bars.  As AIDS became more and more prevalent, this became less so, or at least for a while.

So again, my friend was not being inadvertent at all.  He is still my friend and thankfully, still alive.

Only one of my friends died from AIDS. He died in the 80's. He was a singer in a group called The Young Americans.

I've only known two people infected with HIV. One of them is my sister's ex. He is a hemophiliac and was infected when he got a blood transfusion as a teenager while he was traveling with his parents in somewhere in Asia. He's in his 50's now and thanks to new medications he is healthy with an undetectable viral load.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
Only one of my friends died from AIDS. He died in the 80's. He was a singer in a group called The Young Americans.

I've only known two people infected with HIV. One of them is my sister's ex. He is a hemophiliac and was infected when he got a blood transfusion as a teenager while he was traveling with his parents in somewhere in Asia. He's in his 50's now and thanks to new medications he is healthy with an undetectable viral load.  

I’m sure you’re happily aware of the loads being pumped into your pie hole.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

What’s protected you from taking on a “viral load”?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Yes. It must be tough for each of them to deal with. It is no worse then when one partner cheats on the other or when partners part ways. Life isn't a cake walk. It often gets messy.