Author Topic: Would you rather date this asian or this latina?  (Read 20266 times)

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: Would you rather date this asian or this latina?
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2020, 07:28:57 AM »
Every time I walk past an Indian woman (doctors at hospitals, motel owners) they have a weird funky smell.  I don't know if it's their diet or just their natural smell but I could never date one for that reason.  Plus they are known as being very hairy.

I could be the large amount of curry they consume daily. It emanates from their pores, causing the odor. It's pretty disgusting, actually.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2020, 07:43:51 AM »
Yeah, it never fails.

It's curry.

It's in their diet / genes.
Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2020, 08:28:00 AM »
Latinas are way more fun than Asians.  Better food too.

Having to deal with their huge extended families is a hassle though

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2020, 11:00:26 AM »

How would you know proud virgin?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2020, 11:11:07 AM »
How would you know proud virgin?

I would know. I dated a Nicaraguan girl for a few months. Incredible sex and a lot of fun to hang out with. But her temper when she got pissed....man.....Despit e the great sex, it just wasn't worth it anymore. It seemed like she was always wanting to argue or debate about something if we weren't fucking. And when I met her family, I met everyone living under one roof. Mother and 4 brothers. But great cooks and food, all of them. I picked up quite a few good cooking techniques from them.

The Asian women I dated were all very demure, quite the opposite of a latina. These were all Filipino women. More attractive and exotic due to their french ancestral genes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2020, 11:23:15 AM »
I would know. I dated a Nicaraguan girl for a few months. Incredible sex and a lot of fun to hang out with. But her temper when she got pissed....man.....Despit e the great sex, it just wasn't worth it anymore. It seemed like she was always wanting to argue or debate about something if we weren't fucking. And when I met her family, I met everyone living under one roof. Mother and 4 brothers. But great cooks and food, all of them. I picked up quite a few good cooking techniques from them.

The Asian women I dated were all very demure, quite the opposite of a latina. These were all Filipino women. More attractive and exotic due to their french ancestral genes.
Did the brothers want to kick your ass?

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2020, 12:26:49 PM »
Did the brothers want to kick your ass?

The average Nicaraguan male is larger than your average Mexican male. They all stared me down in one room and kept asking me questions. Questions like, "Do you listen to rap?".....my answer?.."Yeah sure"  ::)....Or..."Where did you and my sister meet at?"...or the always popular, "Treat her right, man..she's a good girl." (yeah, right..on our second date she sucked me dry until my eyeballs nearly caved in.)

But I chilled them all out. I'm pretty easy going but always confident. You can never show fear in those situations when dealing with the extended families of latinas, especially if you're a gringo.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2020, 12:41:26 PM »

So WHY Asians stay slim & Chikos get FAT  ???.

Who makes better car, Japanese or Colombians  ;D.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2020, 12:47:48 PM »
The average Nicaraguan male is larger than your average Mexican male. They all stared me down in one room and kept asking me questions. Questions like, "Do you listen to rap?".....my answer?.."Yeah sure"  ::)....Or..."Where did you and my sister meet at?"...or the always popular, "Treat her right, man..she's a good girl." (yeah, right..on our second date she sucked me dry until my eyeballs nearly caved in.)

But I chilled them all out. I'm pretty easy going but always confident. You can never show fear in those situations when dealing with the extended families of latinas, especially if you're a gringo.
"She's a good girl."  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2020, 12:49:05 PM »
Every time I walk past an Indian woman (doctors at hospitals, motel owners) they have a weird funky smell.  I don't know if it's their diet or just their natural smell but I could never date one for that reason.  Plus they are known as being very hairy.

It's hair OIL, they use coconuts oil !.

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2020, 01:05:31 PM »

So WHY Asians stay slim & Chikos get FAT  ???.

Who makes better car, Japanese or Colombians  ;D.

Diet, for one. Asians typically have healthier diets than Mexicans. Fish and rice versus beans and cheese.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2020, 01:10:14 PM »
Diet, for one. Japanese typically have healthier diets than Mexicans. Fish and rice versus beans and cheese.

+ they don't have hairy legs like Latino's  8)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2020, 01:32:22 PM »

It's hair OIL, they use coconuts oil !.
Probably a combo of curry and hair oil.  Smells awful,I'd have to wear nose plugs all day if I was married to one.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2020, 01:40:57 PM »
Q

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2020, 01:44:59 PM »

+ they don't have hairy legs like Latino's  8)

I briefly dated a Puerto Rican girl for only a week. Once I got her pants off, her thighs were covered in black hair from the knees up. I had no idea and I nearly threw up all over her while we were in bed. That ended things quickly. I put on my clothes, made up an excuse about a family emergency, and got the fuck outta there. Some Puerto Rican women don't shave their legs completely, I found out afterwards. Nor do some shave or wax the hair on their upper lip. Absolutely vile.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2020, 01:47:01 PM »

You'd have to fight off the Hebrews to get to her.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2020, 01:47:45 PM »
I briefly dated a Puerto Rican girl for only a week. Once I got her pants off, her thighs were covered in black hair from the knees up. I had no idea and I nearly threw up all over her while we were in bed. That ended things quickly. I put on my clothes, made up an excuse about a family emergency, and got the fuck outta there. Some Puerto Rican women don't shave their legs completely, I found out afterwards. Nor do some shave or wax the hair on their upper lip. Absolutely vile.
WTF!!!  A family emergency. :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2020, 07:28:03 PM »

;D ;D ;D  imagine her at 50

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2020, 07:31:22 PM »
Probably a combo of curry and hair oil.  Smells awful,I'd have to wear nose plugs all day if I was married to one.

I actually ask them, it's coco oil !. Overused by south Indians !.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2020, 04:00:29 AM »
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2020, 06:23:03 AM »
There attitude and controlling behaviour gets very old quick

Most men will quickly miss having a women with less lip and opinion.

Gotta keep your pimp hand strong my brother!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2020, 02:14:45 PM »

Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2020, 02:23:04 PM »
No catches, just interested to see what the opinion is here

Asian in a heartbeat.

FWIW I work around a bunch of Vietnamese and some of the women are SMOKING HOT. And I've never dated an asian in my life, I never saw them as particularly attractive until recently. Best part is that they age very, very well.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2020, 11:12:26 PM »

This ^^^ was exactly my situation back when I was dating my wife, It's a latino thing but I endured it and wind up marrying the woman. Temper will Always be there and expect a lot of yelling, It's part of their genes, but even at 50, when my woman turns around in this pose, everything goes numb, must be the trt, but It works,despite the bickering...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2020, 01:17:56 AM »
This ^^^ was exactly my situation back when I was dating my wife, It's a latino thing but I endured it and wind up marrying the woman. Temper will Always be there and expect a lot of yelling, It's part of their genes, but even at 50, when my woman turns around in this pose, everything goes numb, must be the trt, but It works,despite the bickering...

Does she know you are posting her pics on Getbig?